Sign in to follow this  
killeraled

Zeus Discussion (dev branch)

i am on the dev branch and have had the Zeus beta update. i have got the zeus module and im up and running with placing troops but i want ai to get in a car but there is not in-depth way-points to use "get in nearest" is there any way to get ai units into cars?

Yeah, that currently doesn't work. Anyone having issue running this via the editor with A3MP (I presume)? I keep getting a "No entry 'config.bin/CfgPatches.halo_test'" message that prevents me from playing. It shows in the showcase, as well, but I'm able to ignore it. But not so in the editor. Won't let me get passed it.

Yeah, that currently doesn't work. Anyone having issue running this via the editor with A3MP (I presume)? I keep getting a "No entry 'config.bin/CfgPatches.halo_test'" message that prevents me from playing. It shows in the showcase, as well, but I'm able to ignore it. But not so in the editor. Won't let me get passed it.

What mods do you have running? I noticed disabling all of mine fixed it. I didn't do a trial and error to see which one.

Get the same error as well.

Anyone found out how to select and control units previously placed in the mission editor via the Zeus interface?

/KC

does anyone know how to make your soldier invincible?

you should ask this in arma 3 editing topic, or just search around google,and/or these forums

What mods do you have running? I noticed disabling all of mine fixed it. I didn't do a trial and error to see which one.

well the only thing that would affect it in this way is probably A3MP.

@Flemdot Jr: in the init line, put

this allowDamage false;

How do you get this to work in the mp editor guys? I have the slot for Zeus in the lobby but no go when I spawn on the map. Do I need another player active on the map?

hi guys

I could not find the helicopters and the buzzard in zeus

is that somebody can tell me where its located ?

thank you :)

I didn't find a way to rotate objects, i.e static MGs, I must be blind but how do I manage that?

EDIT: Blind indeed, it's shift+drag in case anyone else is wondering.

hi guys

I could not find the helicopters and the buzzard in zeus

is that somebody can tell me where its located ?

thank you :)

There should be a tab called 'Air' in the unit creation menu, all available air assets are there.

Edited by CaptainObvious

Whats the chances of being able to use Zeus maliciously? What is BI doing to protect Missions/Mods/Servers from Zeus being exploited.

With functions like BIS_fnc_endMissionServer, BIS_fnc_setServerVariable

I can see these being exploited and some skiddie RemEx these functions.

Hi Folks,

Zeus is great to play with in Singleplayer. But i wannt to make a Mulitplayer Match (and not use the zgm 16+2 master altis (nato)) Missions. But what

Modules i need to place? I find it a bit pity that there is no Multiplayer-Editor-Example. And why is the mission files (zgm 16+2 master altis) not found

to reverse eng.?

Maybee some smart guy has figured it out. :)

Cheers

Sc0rc3d

Agreed. It would be great if there were a forum sticky, or "basic zeus setup" guide for making a zeus enabled mission. I messed around in the editor, but was unable to make anything work.

@Sc0rc3d see that video

My Question :

How to make infinity patrol. (where is the circle option in waypoints options)

@gonza

I already viewed this video but this is Singleplayer only. In Singleplayer i get it working too like the guy in the Video. Meanwile i get it working that the Zeus UI is showing in Multiplayer but i actual only can place Bluefor Units....

Has anybody already tried to use a 3D mouse for navigating Zeus? And if so, what settings did you use?

Probably a stupid question but is there a way to change the default position of the unit skill slider so you don't have to adjust it every time?

How do I set up a simple Zeus versus Zeus game. The built in missions do not have this feature, only a Game Master and a Game Moderator (who can only place markers).

I've tried syncing the Zeus module to two players. Just having the module. Having two modules...

Is it even possible?

Has anyone got the 3D Zeus mode working in the editor? As in being able to save what you place?

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Kalthramis

I'm wondering if it's going to be possible to add zeus as an administration layer. The spectator mode / adding unscripted events could bring a lot to the table

my suggestions:

- line of sight warning if editing units inside the LOS from a player(teleporting/placing) maybe a dubbleklick to confirm instead of a single klick

- mass placement without adding to the group