Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Forever alone in Sweden

I could say that we fixed the echo in the BTR 60 and added the C130.

I could say that we fixed a bug that made the gunner of the TGB 13 take damage when he got out.

But truth is, I am drunk on valentine and ZiP is drinking at his work, SFP is going down in flames (or is that the bottle of wine talking?)

Fcuk it, here is our update. Deal with it.

(Forever alone guy can be found in Nato-> Men (Story) but its a shitty job done by me after a few drinks..)

motherfather.jpg

http://hosted.anrop.se/sfp/@sfp_029.zip <- 1 gb, its thicker than figgehn's mother

It includes modern Swedish, russian stuff... crazy mucho. Our islands will be released separately from now on. Expect another release in a few weeks

Härligt med mer sfp. :D

Do ya got a changelist laying in the basement somewhere?

Noooo, that´s the new way of operation SAAB AA systems RBS 70 (can´t believe Brazil just bought their jets and SAM missels lol)

GranQ I simpatize with your pain, being alone in the country of the hottest blondies in the World =)

Hope to see the Gripen soon!

[EDIT]: GranQ, are you planning in adding a ASDG plugin for SFP weapons? I would really love to use RH or FHQ Acog in your Ak5C =)

Cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I love how armaholic just slapped your incoherently druken-ass release post up on the front page - they are all business over there. XD

Congratulations are in order, I suppose, and a girlfriend might be too. ;D

^^ I do not see why we should not add it. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future when you sober up to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Fixed it for you :)

Sweet!!!!

Can't wait to start jumping from the C-130! Looks real good...

New update v0.2.9 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sfp.png

@ Swedish Forces Mod Team:

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

The 200 round cassette for the KSP90 prolly weights as much as a 30 round magazine.. not that I mind being able to carry 4000 rounds on me.. :p

But in reality it is around 3kg full..

Bug report: it seems like the MAG machine-gun on the armed tgb 1111 has bugged out sounds. When the gun is fired, I hear echo's of the shot so it sounds rather weird.

Any images of the SA-2 or Hawk launchers/missiles? I'd love to screw around with some of my guidance code on those if you guys don't mind (especially if I can get the SA-2 to drop booster and have it tumble down and smash into things).

I'm interested in seeing if the OPFOR radar dome can be gotten to actually do something the way that the UndE 23 did in A3, because in A2 it sure didn't...

Any images of the SA-2 or Hawk launchers/missiles? I'd love to screw around with some of my guidance code on those if you guys don't mind (especially if I can get the SA-2 to drop booster and have it tumble down and smash into things).

aa_sites.jpg

I will try make a special standalone version for you with just the launchers/missiles this week (but time is tight) so you have something to play along with at easter, without have to download 1 gb.

Radars is something I want to add again for A3 and at a higher level of functionality... but not there yet.

Edited by granQ

http://sfp.granq.se/images/pictures_linked/biforum/aa_sites.jpg

I will try make a special standalone version for you with just the launchers/missiles this week (but time is tight) so you have something to play along with at easter, without have to download 1 gb.

Radars is something I want to add again for A3 and at a higher level of functionality... but not there yet.

Possible to get the SA-2 model with and with out the booster and a separate booster model? No need to config the booster if you don't want to, I just love messing around with SAM guidance code and wouldn't mind if I had to do that on my own.

yes, should be possible.. guess we want it to be a "cfgvehicles" then? or perhaps two ammo so you can delete/spawn new.

Yea, probably in CfgVehicles for the booster. As long as the model is in there I can fuck around with where it goes to make it perform the best (like tumbling uncontrollably and stuff).

I have no idea if anything would come of this, but missile guidance is one of the things I do like to screw around with in my free time.

http://sfp.granq.se/images/pictures_linked/biforum/aa_sites.jpg

Awwwww yes!

May I dare to hope that this standalone version will be publicly available? I am definitely interested in it, not least because such launchers can make for objectives, with or without radars?

As far as radars, I noticed that you didn't configure the OPFOR mini-radar or the radar script in SFP (A2) to work together. If you're not going to change that for A2, might it be possible to reuse the script as-is for A3 but configure one or both of them to work with each other, without functionality beyond what the UndE 23 had in A2?