igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

That would work, but the offsets would be wrong.

To add them properly you'll have to create either a new entry for each truck (FMTV and FMTV_light) for example and properly set them up since they are way shorter than a HEMTT.

Will this script be updatet to ACE3 ?

I fear that Igi_pl has ceased development of this script. Anyone know if he plans on updating?

I fear that Igi_pl has ceased development of this script. Anyone know if he plans on updating?

I think some page before he said that he sadly has to put that project on hold due to work. So, better don't expect an update soon. (I would be so happy if he'd crash in like "You are so wrong!" xD)

Looking for some igihelp.. Using Sabre Dusts C130 Pack and RHS.. I'm trying to load 2 HMMWVs in the back of a Cargo C130 (no rear seats) but the first one doesnt go all the way in and when I try to load a second one it sticks out of the back :blink: . Does anyone know how to modify igiLoad to get them both to fit properly?

We have the same problem we are building a script for a transportation company from which Mod vehicles there but unfortunately invites the cargo not right on , you can do something about village igiload or we need to do something on the vehicles With best regards Shizzo

Looking for some igihelp.. Using Sabre Dusts C130 Pack and RHS.. I'm trying to load 2 HMMWVs in the back of a Cargo C130 (no rear seats) but the first one doesnt go all the way in and when I try to load a second one it sticks out of the back :blink: . Does anyone know how to modify igiLoad to get them both to fit properly?

Link to this C130 pls. Have you add correct params for this C130 or only new type in array?

I think IgiLoad will back to live, slow, but... :)

0.9.11 is WIP with changes in core (and new bugs) ;)

• Like 3

Very nice! Used the mod for so long now. 

Have checked through the pages and didn't find anything about it, but can you add support for the RHS choppers? That would be the CH-47 Chinook, CH-53 Pave Low and MI-8 Hip that comes to mind. 

And would be pretty awesome if possible to load smaller stuff like ammoboxes, watercontainers and other things, maybe a quadbike, inside the MI-24 Hind and the UH-60 Blackhawk: 

UH-60-Black-Hawk-helicopter-031.preview.

size0.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

Very nice! Used the mod for so long now. 

Have checked through the pages and didn't find anything about it, but can you add support for the RHS choppers? That would be the CH-47 Chinook, CH-53 Pave Low and MI-8 Hip that comes to mind. 

And would be pretty awesome if possible to load smaller stuff like ammoboxes, watercontainers and other things, maybe a quadbike, inside the MI-24 Hind and the UH-60 Blackhawk: 

UH-60-Black-Hawk-helicopter-031.preview.

size0.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

Adding new heli... Not now - now I want to focus on core and configuration. C130 is in IgiLoad, I can make fast check is this the same or not and make some small changes.

"ammoboxes"... Nope, only SupplyBox and nothing smaller: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/163358-igiload-script-logistical-support/page-5#entry2568705  (https://youtu.be/FaAX5uljeDU)

Link to this C130 pls. Have you add correct params for this C130 or only new type in array?

Very nice to hear its not dead!

Awesome to hear  your working on an update. Its amazing how well igiload still works. It has never left our  missions to be honest. Even if we dont have any logistical need for it on a mission we still always have it loaded. Ya just never know when you need to throw your atv in the back of a pickup truck. thanks for the update igi !

IgiLoad 0.9.11 TODO list:

1. New AddAction script. Actions will be add to vehicles in distance IL_AddAction_Dist. I'll try to add actions needed to player not all - Done 50%
  2. Change functions names from IL_Name to IL_fnc_Name - Done 100%
  3. Separate vehicles and cargos configs from core - Done 20%
  4. Vehicles and cargos config in separate files. Maybe to "configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >>" and loaded if needed - Done 0%
  5. New force load/unload functions.  - Done 100%
  6. Add stringtable.xml - Done 0%
  7. Improving the use of backpacks during a parachute jump. - Done 5%
  8. Debug to diaglog and/or hint. - Done 100%

I still do not have a way to calculate the size of the objects - BoundingBoxReal do not return real values for lots of objects.

I'm think about few things, but it is too early to talk about them.

• Like 6

So, I have added this to my A3Wasteland server quite successfully so far and am continuing to tweak it to work with my other addons. There is one advantage it creates when using it on items locked with R3F and micoverys vehicle actions (lockable vehicles). I have been able to deactivate R3F when a crate is loaded so you cant just pick it up off the back of a truck and walk away with it, but I am unable to disable the IgiLoad actions when attempting to load a crate or vehicle that is locked with R3F or micovery's vactions. Right now you can still hijack these locked items by loading them on a truck and driving away with them

I am sure there is a simple answer for someone who has more experience coding than me. Can anyone assist?

IgiLoad 0.9.11 TODO list:

1. New AddAction script. Actions will be add to vehicles in distance IL_AddAction_Dist. I'll try to add actions needed to player not all - Done 50%
  2. Change functions names from IL_Name to IL_fnc_Name - Done 100%
  3. Separate vehicles and cargos configs from core - Done 20%
  4. Vehicles and cargos config in separate files. Maybe to "configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >>" and loaded if needed - Done 0%
  5. New force load/unload functions.  - Done 100%
  6. Add stringtable.xml - Done 0%
  7. Improving the use of backpacks during a parachute jump. - Done 5%
  8. Debug to diaglog and/or hint. - Done 100%

I still do not have a way to calculate the size of the objects - BoundingBoxReal do not return real values for lots of objects.

I'm think about few things, but it is too early to talk about them.

AWESOME very exciting Igi, thanks for the update 

So, I have added this to my A3Wasteland server quite successfully so far and am continuing to tweak it to work with my other addons. There is one advantage it creates when using it on items locked with R3F and micoverys vehicle actions (lockable vehicles). I have been able to deactivate R3F when a crate is loaded so you cant just pick it up off the back of a truck and walk away with it, but I am unable to disable the IgiLoad actions when trying to load a crate or vehicle, locked with R3F or micovery's vactions, on a truck. Right now you can still hijack these locked items by loading them on a truck and driving away with them

I am sure there is a simple answer for someone who has more experience coding than me. Can anyone assist?

No luck so far...since locking a crate or a vehicle both set setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", true, true];, then there should be a way use getvariable "R3F_LOG_disabled"  to disable loading...

edit: this doesn't work

No luck so far...since locking a crate or a vehicle both set setVariable ["R3F_LOG_disabled", true, true];, then there should be a way use getvariable "R3F_LOG_disabled"  to disable loading...

edit: this doesn't work

Try to use this in line 1172: 

if (((_box_num > _slot_num) && !_done) && !(_x getVariable "R3F_LOG_disabled")) then

It is not nice way, but this should work. You can try this version of IgiLoad - changed for Epoch: http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30207-igiload-script-updated-0350/

• Like 1

Hello igi_pl, I took a glance at the script and noticed the Huron is not available ("B_Heli_Transport_03_black_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_green_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_F"). Any chance there is an updated version? If not, no big deal I will take a look at it. I just do not like reinventing the wheel. Script looks awesome!

Thanks,

dubl

UPDATED: Made the changes myself. The scripts is great. Really fun and adds more to the mission. Good work.

Can I add custom vehicles to this script and change were the cargo sits?

Ive just been adding similar sized vic in along with the HEMMT etc but some modded vics the cargo sits under the truck etc.

Thanks

Hello igi, 

Mohawk will still bugs and crashes with Small loot crates is this gonna be fixed or do you have a new script coming soon with the fix for it 

That would be very nice !

Hello igi, 

Mohawk will still bugs and crashes with Small loot crates is this gonna be fixed or do you have a new script coming soon with the fix for it 

That would be very nice !

This is Arma problem https://feedback.bistudio.com/T75669 - you can voteup

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/163358-igiload-script-logistical-support/page-5#entry2567914 

Can you transport ammoboxes and supplies in general? I tried but I couldn't :c nor loading quadbike on Huron... I tried some of that coding, but I could not do anything.

Can you transport ammoboxes and supplies in general? I tried but I couldn't :c nor loading quadbike on Huron... I tried some of that coding, but I could not do anything.

Are you talking about "Arma 3 Vehicle in Vehicle Transport"? If so: "For proper function it needs suitable transport vehicle with cargo space defined in model and in config."