igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

Baconide - The default settings are not ideal for every mission. Object falling from the 1000m gains high speed, so the parachute does not have enough time to open.

Change line 80:

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Para_Drop_Open_ATL = 150;[/color]
[color="#00FF00"]IL_Para_Drop_Open_ATL = 300;[/color]

300 is example, you need to find the appropriate value for your mission.

If this do not help - try to set "IL_Para_Drop_Velocity = false;".

Hello! I'm sorry, but will you update the IgiLoad to the newest Arma 3 version? I realized that, sometimes, when players try to put their vehicles onto other cars, they just explode. That's aleatory, I think, and I started to happen on this Helicopter version.

Thanks!

Hello! I'm sorry, but will you update the IgiLoad to the newest Arma 3 version? I realized that, sometimes, when players try to put their vehicles onto other cars, they just explode. That's aleatory, I think, and I started to happen on this Helicopter version.

Thanks!

CapBlackShot - Can you describe exactly? What types of vehicles? If something is loaded on a vehicle that is loaded or someone is in this vehicle?

If loaded vehicle is empty this can be desynchronization or something in game and I can not fix this.

CapBlackShot - Can you describe exactly? What types of vehicles? If something is loaded on a vehicle that is loaded or someone is in this vehicle?

If loaded vehicle is empty this can be desynchronization or something in game and I can not fix this.

I'll try to watch it closer. But I think it was a Zamak and a little civilian/market truck (that fair one).

http://i.imgur.com/9wWvJjt.jpg (598 kB)

Edited by CapBlackShot

I'll try to watch it closer. But I think it was a Zamak and a little civilian/market truck (that fair one).

http://i.imgur.com/9wWvJjt.jpg (598 kB)

CapBlackShot - I'll take look at this. This can be problem with colisions on Covered version.

UPDATE: I can not reproduce this problem. There remains only the question of desynchronization.

Edited by Igi_PL

Hello IGI! Any work being done for IGI to work with the new Heli DLC? Thanks for you hard work!

SpanishSurfer - No, IgiLoad is on hold because of the important things. I will inform when I start working on Heli DLC.

I have managed to get this to load on ArmA 3 Epoch and when I load into the server and enter my truck it says Igiload has loaded enjoy :) or something like that but when I try to tow anything or place anything in the trucks nothing happen I dont even get a menu that gives me an option to load anything. What could cause this? As I said It has indeed loaded but I am getting no tow option.

I have managed to get this to load on ArmA 3 Epoch and when I load into the server and enter my truck it says Igiload has loaded enjoy :) or something like that but when I try to tow anything or place anything in the trucks nothing happen I dont even get a menu that gives me an option to load anything. What could cause this? As I said It has indeed loaded but I am getting no tow option.

dzrealkiller - What is truck type name, is it supported by IgiLoad? What is cargo type name, is it supported by IgiLoad? Do you have showScriptErrors on? If not try to turn this on https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma2:_Startup_Parameters . Do you have action menu "Disable loading outside" whene you are driver?

Hello, I know you said that you were busy with other things and would not be working on igiload, but I would like to add some of the new helicopters and a few other vehicles to the script. It does not appear to be working. In the array of supported vehicles I add the class name, however the vehicles do not allow for loading or unloading, but I do get the options to enable/disable outside loading and such. Is it as simple as adding the class name to the array, or is it more complicated than that? I appreciate your hard work in getting this mod this far, but there have been so many updates that it seems to have fallen behind. Also, it would be cool if vehicles could be added to the script at will as long as the class name is known. Thanks for your feedback. Thank you for your work!

It is the same for me with ArmA 3 Epoch. The script loads okay, but I can't load anything on to a truck or heli. I have tried various combinations of trucks, ATVs, SUV, etc., but no joy.

Hello, I know you said that you were busy with other things and would not be working on igiload, but I would like to add some of the new helicopters and a few other vehicles to the script. It does not appear to be working. In the array of supported vehicles I add the class name, however the vehicles do not allow for loading or unloading, but I do get the options to enable/disable outside loading and such. Is it as simple as adding the class name to the array, or is it more complicated than that? I appreciate your hard work in getting this mod this far, but there have been so many updates that it seems to have fallen behind. Also, it would be cool if vehicles could be added to the script at will as long as the class name is known. Thanks for your feedback. Thank you for your work!

EEEMB - Adding vehicle to array is not all. Script have to know where to look for objects to load, where is cargo space, where eject players and more. "Also, it would be cool if vehicles could be added to the script at will as long as the class name is known" - if you want separation core from configs, I'm working on it in separate brench (this need time)...

It is the same for me with ArmA 3 Epoch. The script loads okay, but I can't load anything on to a truck or heli. I have tried various combinations of trucks, ATVs, SUV, etc., but no joy.

Snakeyes - Are you using IgiLoad modified by EliteWarfare from http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30207-igiload-script-152015/ If not thene try it.

Edited by Igi_PL

Hello, Igi_PL!

Is it possible to disable damage to the involved vehicles when using the loading/unloading option for a little time (15~30 seconds)? That's because, sometimes, they desync and explode it all. Also, I realized that when players are on the towed vehicle trying to turn the engine on or to accelerate, the car gets glitched and stuck on the ground. Then I need to use my admin tool to teleport the car, so it returns to work.

Thanks!

hi igi,

¡thanks for great script!

I have a question for using you script with a plane of usaf modhttp://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25512 I added manually classnames of some aircraft but did not work with "mc130 commando" is similar to the C-130. Can I fix it by adding the classname in somewhere in the script?

hi igi,

i want to restrict the move / load action on some specific objects in my base , but i need all other (same classname) objects to be moved/loaded .

what is the init code for this?

Hey man! I've got this script running great on my Epoch server, except for one issue. The Paradrop functionality seems to be broken. When I paradrop an item, it falls for a long distance, nearly to the ground, before the parachute deploys. Then, only a couple seconds after the parachute appears, it disappears and the vehicle freefalls. Before the vehicle hits the ground it teleports directly to the ground. If someone is riding the vehicle during all of this they are killed during the teleport. Sometimes they are even teleported 10+ km away to random locations.

This doesn't seem to happen normally in the videos I've seen. Is there any issue you can think of that might cause this?

Just like to say i love this script! I just need the Heli DC :)

Good Job!!

I implemented this into Pilgrimage by Rydygier but after a while or after several saves i get a scalar error. I had a quad in the back of small truck and i'm not sure if it relates to me adding stuff to the vehicles inventory that i get the scalar error. Not sure if the script is taking into account gear added to the weight/mass. Hope it gets updated as i really like this script. But i've since removed it due the error.

;)

hi igi,

i want to restrict the move / load action on some specific objects in my base , but i need all other (same classname) objects to be moved/loaded .

what is the init code for this?

Hi Dragonsyr,

If you give your objects the following properties, they will be indestructible and unmovable, not even Igi_Load can then pickup these objects :)

_myBox allowDamage false; 
_myBox enableSimulation false;

Working on get the script working with the RHS C130J. So far so good, except closing and opening the cargo ramp seems to reset the cargo and dettaches it from the vehicle. Have no clue on why this would be happening. Any idea on what to look at?

Question:

Did anybody make this compatible to:

CSE

bw_ReTex_Pack

?

Edit:

For bw_ReTex_Pack add:

, "BW_LKW_Transport_offen_Fleck", "BW_LKW_Reparatur_Fleck", "BW_LKW_Munition_Fleck", "BW_LKW_Treibstoff_Fleck", "BW_LKW_Medic_Fleck", "BW_LKW_Transport_offen_Tropen", "BW_LKW_Reparatur_Tropen", "BW_LKW_Munition_Tropen", "BW_LKW_Treibstoff_Tropen", "BW_LKW_Medic_Tropen"

for the trucks. And for the rest you can find a file with all classnames in the addon directory.

For CSE I can't find the classnames for the boxes yet.

Edit: All done.

Pastebin of config with CSE, BWMod, bw_ReTexPack, 5.JgKp_Fennek

Edited by mech

Dude... Such a simple, clean script but brings so much Emerson to the game. I am using it on my "Alive" server & it really brings support, logistics & mission planning to life. Thank you. 10/10

Did someone manage to integrate RHS-vehicles? I wish we could have that, and/or a tutorial like "how to add new/custom transport vehicles and make them support igiload".

you can add their classnames in section // Supported vehicles in IgiLoad.sqf