igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

Igiload v0.9.10_RC_e (fast fix related with Arma 3 v1.32 problems) is available for download. Changelog in first post.

New (20141016) "IgiLoad Triggers Demo" mission contains IgiLoad v0.9.10_RC_e

Igiload v0.9.10_RC_e (fast fix related with Arma 3 v1.32 problems) is available for download. Changelog in first post.

New (20141016) "IgiLoad Triggers Demo" mission contains IgiLoad v0.9.10_RC_e

Thanks for the prompt fix!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello,

I'm on the new update, but I receive that error when someone leaves the helicopter:

http://i.imgur.com/uHANWr4.jpg (677 kB)

CapBlackShot - It seems to me that this is not IgiLoad:

1. IgiLoad do not use dialogs.
  2. IgiLoad do not use ParachuteC

IgiLoad lines: 1702 - 1714

if !(unitBackpack _player isKindOf "B_Parachute") then
		{
			_chute = createVehicle ["[b][color="#0000FF"]Steerable_Parachute_F[/color][/b]", position _player, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
//				_chute setPos getPos _player;
			_chute AttachTo [_player, [0,0,0]];
			detach _chute;
			_velocity = velocity _player;
			_player moveInDriver _chute;
			if (IL_Para_Jump_Velocity) then
			{
				_chute setVelocity _velocity;
			};
		};

If you can:

1. Give a more detailed description and try IgiLoad without other mods.
  2. Make sure the option that you are using to jump with a parachute looks like on this video (4:51)

CapBlackShot - It seems to me that this is not IgiLoad:

1. IgiLoad do not use dialogs.
  2. IgiLoad do not use ParachuteC

IgiLoad lines: 1702 - 1714

if !(unitBackpack _player isKindOf "B_Parachute") then
		{
			_chute = createVehicle ["[b][color="#0000FF"]Steerable_Parachute_F[/color][/b]", position _player, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
//				_chute setPos getPos _player;
			_chute AttachTo [_player, [0,0,0]];
			detach _chute;
			_velocity = velocity _player;
			_player moveInDriver _chute;
			if (IL_Para_Jump_Velocity) then
			{
				_chute setVelocity _velocity;
			};
		};

If you can:

1. Give a more detailed description and try IgiLoad without other mods.
  2. Make sure the option that you are using to jump with a parachute looks like on this video (4:51)

Hello,

Yeah, I'm using the purple button. It seems that, when my players use the common 'Eject' one, the pilot receives the error. Some people say that it's because they are trying to jump with a parachute but without having a parachute, so the game doesn't recognize it.

I'll do some more tests. Then I contact you! :)

Hello, Im having an issue with getting the loading of an offroad into a mohawk to work.

IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV;
IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Supply_Crate + IL_Supported_Veh_Ammo + IL_Supported_Barrel + IL_Supported_Tank;
IL_Supported_Cargo_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk + IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_Mohawk;

I added IL_Supported_OFFROAD to the supported vehicle cargo, but when I run the server the mohawk is broken, can no longer load anything at all into it since the options in the menu are gone. I feel like I'm missing something simple, But I've spent the last couple hours frustrated that I cant get it to work.

Hello, Im having an issue with getting the loading of an offroad into a mohawk to work.

IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV;
IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Supply_Crate + IL_Supported_Veh_Ammo + IL_Supported_Barrel + IL_Supported_Tank;
IL_Supported_Cargo_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk + IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_Mohawk;

I added IL_Supported_OFFROAD to the supported vehicle cargo, but when I run the server the mohawk is broken, can no longer load anything at all into it since the options in the menu are gone. I feel like I'm missing something simple, But I've spent the last couple hours frustrated that I cant get it to work.

Kevie - Can you open Mohawk ramp? If no then download new IgiLoad_v0.9.10_RC_e.

I could open the ramp before I made the change, but after I added the offroad to the mohawks cargo list I can no longer open the ramp. I am currently using the latest version.

I could open the ramp before I made the change, but after I added the offroad to the mohawks cargo list I can no longer open the ramp. I am currently using the latest version.

Kevie - I just change one line:

IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV [b][color="#0000FF"]+ IL_Supported_OFFROAD[/color][/b];

and it is ok for me:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39730888969488550/B46AB1FE71ADF6FCD29A6CFCF9241F2FD1282432/ (438 kB)

Ok, I added "+ IL_Supported_OFFROAD" to the end of the list IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk, I can open the cargo door, but the option to load the offroad into it is not showing up.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/544134047232871050/9065566349230C60DFBB4ADEEAD5728737AA319F/

Kevie - The order - it does not matter. Check this Offroad type - is it in IL_Supported_OFFROAD array - this can be a problem.

Yeah the offroad type was in the IL_Supported_OFFROAD. I removed it from the server and put it back in and started fresh, got it to work now. Not sure what I messed up the first time.

Yeah the offroad type was in the IL_Supported_OFFROAD. I removed it from the server and put it back in and started fresh, got it to work now. Not sure what I messed up the first time.

Kevie - So all is ok now. Have Fun :)

Hello,

How can I remove this truck (http://i.imgur.com/Mv1RQb6.jpg) from accepted vehicles of Zamak?

Thanks!

CapBlackShot - If you want to remove this type of VAN from this type of KAMA3 - it is not possible. If you want to remove all types of VAN from all types of KAMA3 to this:

line 177

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV + IL_Supported_VAN;[/color]
[color="#008000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV;[/color]

but remember about HEMTT's (and TEMPEST) line 181

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_HEMTT = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz + IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_SUV;[/color]
[color="#008000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_HEMTT = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz + IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_SUV + IL_Supported_VAN;[/color]

Kevie - So all is ok now. Have Fun :)

CapBlackShot - If you want to remove this type of VAN from this type of KAMA3 - it is not possible. If you want to remove all types of VAN from all types of KAMA3 to this:

line 177

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV + IL_Supported_VAN;[/color]
[color="#008000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV;[/color]

but remember about HEMTT's (and TEMPEST) line 181

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_HEMTT = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz + IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_SUV;[/color]
[color="#008000"]IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_HEMTT = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz + IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_SUV + IL_Supported_VAN;[/color]

Thank you! :)

I have a Zeus mission going. We used igiload for quite a time, and it always worked nicely. Now that last update messed it up for us.

When initializing igiload via the mission's init.sqm, no vehicle/object has the igiload actions associated with it. If Zeus then adds it to the spawned vehicle's initialization field, it works. But it'd obviously be much nicer to have it work "out of the box" again, as before. And yes, we are running with IgiLoad_v0.9.10_RC_e.

The init messages do also show up ("IgiLoad init player: ..." and "IgiLoad loaded. Have fun :)" ) just fine, so something behind the screen must have changed.

Hey Igi, is there any chance that you could support Fuller's USAF mod?

The ability to put a RIB into an Osprey would definitely make me grin.

I have a Zeus mission going. We used igiload for quite a time, and it always worked nicely. Now that last update messed it up for us.

When initializing igiload via the mission's init.sqm, no vehicle/object has the igiload actions associated with it. If Zeus then adds it to the spawned vehicle's initialization field, it works. But it'd obviously be much nicer to have it work "out of the box" again, as before. And yes, we are running with IgiLoad_v0.9.10_RC_e.

The init messages do also show up ("IgiLoad init player: ..." and "IgiLoad loaded. Have fun :)" ) just fine, so something behind the screen must have changed.

Senshi - Thank you for information. Can you write line from init.sqf? Do you have some errors in log file? All vehicles are from ZEUS? Do you wait ~1 minute for IgiLoad loop (line 33 in IgiLoadInit.sqf)? Try with seting lines 45 and 46 in IgiLoad.sqf to:

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Check_Veh_Min = 30;[/color]
[color="#008000"]IL_Check_Veh_Min = 3;[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]IL_Check_Veh_Max = 60;[/color]
[color="#008000"]IL_Check_Veh_Max = 6;[/color]

Hey Igi, is there any chance that you could support Fuller's USAF mod?

The ability to put a RIB into an Osprey would definitely make me grin.

AJCStriker - C-17's are supported, but I do not test this for long time. Ospray is not supported by IgiLoad. Please post the links to mods next time.

IgiLeaks - Hellcat, UGV and Karts in IgiLoad. IgiLoad 0.9.11 WIP

IgiLoad 0.9.11 is WIP, but you can look at some screens :)

New vehicles? This is not all. For IgiLoad it is start of moving setup data of vehicles and cargoes from main part of script to outside location(s). Actions have been heavily modified - conditions are generated based on the configuration* of the vehicles.

Version 0.9.11 requires the addition of a few actions and make a few adjustments.

* - It is IgiLoad configuration, not in Arma3 configuration.

You can comment screens on Steam ;)

IgiLoad0911WIP_Hellcat_and_cargo_small.jpg

Steam

IgiLoad0911WIP_Kart_on_HEMTT_small.jpg

Steam

IgiLoad0911WIP_Something_stuck_small.jpg

Steam

IgiLoad0911WIP_UGV_not_cargo_small.jpg

Steam

IgiLoad0911WIP_UGV_with_cago_small.jpg

Steam

When I drop items from C130J Cargo the parachute does not deploy until the last second/as the vehicle or whatever hits the grounds. Is there a reason for this?

When I drop items from C130J Cargo the parachute does not deploy until the last second/as the vehicle or whatever hits the grounds. Is there a reason for this?

Baconide - From what height you make the drop?

1000m

Baconide - The default settings are not ideal for every mission. Object falling from the 1000m gains high speed, so the parachute does not have enough time to open.

Change line 80:

[color="#FF0000"]IL_Para_Drop_Open_ATL = 150;[/color]
[color="#00FF00"]IL_Para_Drop_Open_ATL = 300;[/color]

300 is example, you need to find the appropriate value for your mission.

If this do not help - try to set "IL_Para_Drop_Velocity = false;".