igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

nvm, looked at your example mission. Helped me out greatly.

silentghoust - It's very good. I'm glad for this reason. Have Fun :)

IGI, a few months back I asked if you could script in the ability for any players/ai in ANY aircraft to have the parachute option (like the mohawk does). Any chance you could employ that on your next update?

SpanishSurfer - I wrote you that not in version 0.9.10 (post), but I thought about this. It is probably not possible for vehicles not supported by IgiLoad. With each jump I calculate a safe position, in which I put the player (safe for aircraft and player). This means that I have to find the position and set the appropriate values ​​for the variables of a given vehicle (in script). At the same time I try to make these positions appropriate to the vehicle. For example, not set jumper behind MH-9, because this heli has no rear exit and do not set jumper 25 m behind Mohawk, coz Mohawk is not so long as C-130.

So i have a mission put in the map igi load and edit the init but in game i dont get a load option what am i doing wrong.

My map is in C:\Users\skuij_000\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles

silentghoust - It's very good. I'm glad for this reason. Have Fun :)

SpanishSurfer - I wrote you that not in version 0.9.10 (post), but I thought about this. It is probably not possible for vehicles not supported by IgiLoad. With each jump I calculate a safe position, in which I put the player (safe for aircraft and player). This means that I have to find the position and set the appropriate values ​​for the variables of a given vehicle (in script). At the same time I try to make these positions appropriate to the vehicle. For example, not set jumper behind MH-9, because this heli has no rear exit and do not set jumper 25 m behind Mohawk, coz Mohawk is not so long as C-130.

Well that's too bad, it would have been great.

Igi, do you intend to make your Load script works on RichardsD's Up Armored HMMWV Modification and Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR)?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178191-Up-Armored-HMMWV-Modification-Release

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177497-A3-Medium-Tactical-Vehicle-Replacement-(MTVR)-Mod-Release

hi, someone know how to get the current cargo load of a vehicle? witch variable? thx

So i have a mission put in the map igi load and edit the init but in game i dont get a load option what am i doing wrong.

My map is in C:\Users\skuij_000\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles

Skuijs - Check do you have IgiLoad dir in mission dir: "C:\Users\skuij_000\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\%IN_GAME_NAME%\missions\%MISSION_NAME%\IgiLoad". Do not save mission with space in name " " this can create problems.

Well that's too bad, it would have been great.

SpanishSurfer - True :(

hi, someone know how to get the current cargo load of a vehicle? witch variable? thx

havena - Can you be more precise? EDIT: I just saw a message from you. I wrote back.

Igi, do you intend to make your Load script works on RichardsD's Up Armored HMMWV Modification and Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR)?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178191-Up-Armored-HMMWV-Modification-Release

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177497-A3-Medium-Tactical-Vehicle-Replacement-(MTVR)-Mod-Release

Kawa - I do not have plans with this mods. From post

kgino1045 - IgiLoad support few HMWV's try with extending array IL_Supported_Hummvee
Edited by Igi_PL

Using the demonstration, how do I load more than one ATV into a C130? I tried but it resulted in two parachutes being deployed, one attached to an atv, as usual, and the other attached to nothing.

Edited by chondo999

chondo999 - I'll add some multi load and unload to sample mission.

You can have problems after runing IL_Do_Load twice with no waiting.

This sample mission spawn not call

Try to wait for end of loading (not tested code):

waitUntil { (Car getVariable "can_load") };
0 = [Car, [typeOf Box1], "B", true, Box1] spawn IL_Do_Load;
waitUntil { (Car getVariable "can_load") };
0 = [Car, [typeOf Box2], "B", true, Box2] spawn IL_Do_Load;

If you do not want to use waitUntil you have to use "call"

[Car, [typeOf Box1], "B", true, Box1] call IL_Do_Load;
[Car, [typeOf Box2], "B", true, Box2] call IL_Do_Load;

If "can_load" == true you can load/unload.

Cool. Can't wait until the new sample mission. Thanks, bro.

chondo999 - New sample mission is on download page.

that is nice that you in the ‎Make Arma Not War‬ contest

ICE_AGE0815 - Thanks :)

When I load a NATO ammo box into the Mohawk and travel at a high rate of speed the Mohawk randomly blows up, any idea what's going on?

Thank You for the Nice Addon :p

M@ster - Thank you for your appreciation. Have Fun :)

When I load a NATO ammo box into the Mohawk and travel at a high rate of speed the Mohawk randomly blows up, any idea what's going on?

SpanishSurfer - Yes, this is going on: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17310

That's why I have not added these boxes to supported by helis ;)

Edited by Igi_PL

What crates do work? Supply box does weird things it's why I picked that particular box.

SpanishSurfer - Can you describe "does weird things"? Supply is only one from smaller boxes.

SpanishSurfer - Can you describe "does weird things"? Supply is only one from smaller boxes.

B_supplyCrate_F and O_supplyCrate_F, i've had loading problems with them onto the Mohawk and HEMTTs.

B_supplyCrate_F and O_supplyCrate_F, i've had loading problems with them onto the Mohawk and HEMTTs.

SpanishSurfer - Problems with action menu or loading process? Is it all the time or some times? MP (Dedi or Server) or SP? Can you load/unload something else (ATV) after the occurrence of the problem?

Can u take the addActions away some Servers with many Mods have Performace Problems and are very Laggy.

If you can make the addActions to the Windows Buttom (Action Buttom 10) than was the Performance of many Servers not so laggy

Got it working, supplyCrates re-introduced and the helis aren't crashing anymore. Thanks IGI!

SpanishSurfer - This is good news :)

Can u take the addActions away some Servers with many Mods have Performace Problems and are very Laggy.

If you can make the addActions to the Windows Buttom (Action Buttom 10) than was the Performance of many Servers not so laggy

Jaulustus - It requires a serious rethink because:

1. IgiLoad adds actions to vehicles (objects) not to Player. "NOTE: condition is evaluated on each frame in non-scheduled environment. If action is added to some object and not to player, condition will only get evaluated IF player is closer than 15m to the object AND is looking at the object. If action is added to player, the condition is evaluated all the time." source: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction
  2. Many addons used keyboard shortcuts, which can cause conflicts.

I'll look into this issue.

Noticed the mohawk ramp no longer lowers after the new ARMA 1.3.2 update. Anyone else run into this issue?

Noticed the mohawk ramp no longer lowers after the new ARMA 1.3.2 update. Anyone else run into this issue?

5150Joker - I'll try to check this ASAP. Currently, I can not update ARMA3 to version 1.32 - problem with downloading update from Steam.

5150Joker - I'll try to check this ASAP. Currently, I can not update ARMA3 to version 1.32 - problem with downloading update from Steam.

Thanks, appreciate you looking into it.