igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

Smee again ^^

We've got the problem that very often cargo floats midair after being unloaded.

Also the "B_supplyCrate_F" can not be loaded to any vehicles anymore for some reason. Maybe because of the 1.22 update, if it helps the RAV_Lifter says it is too heavy. A fey weeks ago it was still working.

Greetings gentlemen...

Hey guys...

I dont know wat´s going on wiht this amazing script, since the new arma 3 update the script doesnt work. Do you know why?

Seems to work fine for me with the latest update. What isnt working specifically?

We had more and more problems. We got damage to several stuff, today we wanted to unload the big box from BwMod and it didnt get fully onloaded. The truck and the ammo create get a spin and both exploded. And i still dont know why i cant load in bigger stuff in the c17 :(

And i still dont know why i cant load in bigger stuff in the c17 :(

Because the C17 uses the same config as the C130 as so can't load tanks at the moment, unless it gets changed to have an additional config line just for the C17.

How do I do that? Sorry not good with scripts.

UncorkingCargo3 -

i would like to know how to add some other mods vehicle in this script properly so we can use it, for my example is Up Armored HMMWV Modification by RichardsDforums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178191-Up-Armored-HMMWV-Modification-Release

kgino1045 - IgiLoad support few HMWV's try with extending array IL_Supported_Hummvee

Hey, i like your script, its really cool. We use the C17 and the SOAR MH-47E.

Why the c17 cant take a apc oder tank? is this a mod problem or a restriction from your script? Also is it possible somehow to water a little boat with a helicopter? Loaded within, not liftet. had also problem with offloading in air, 1 of 3 vehicles got damage.

what im doing wrong if i get double entry on some vehicles like the transport truck. Refuse to load s.t. i had 2 times in the action menu. And why i get sometimes a green "get in"? :P

Numrollen -

Why the c17 cant take a apc oder tank? is this a mod problem or a restriction from your script? - It is not scripted in IgiLoad.

Also is it possible somehow to water a little boat with a helicopter? Loaded within, not liftet. - Yes, Heli alt < 3m ASL and unload.

had also problem with offloading in air, 1 of 3 vehicles got damage. - I know this problem, but I can not protect everything from damage. Try to unload vehicles without players and AI's in it (empty).

Smee again ^^

We've got the problem that very often cargo floats midair after being unloaded.

Also the "B_supplyCrate_F" can not be loaded to any vehicles anymore for some reason. Maybe because of the 1.22 update, if it helps the RAV_Lifter says it is too heavy. A fey weeks ago it was still working.

Greetings gentlemen...

Hey guys...

I dont know wat´s going on wiht this amazing script, since the new arma 3 update the script doesnt work. Do you know why?

Seems to work fine for me with the latest update. What isnt working specifically?
We had more and more problems. We got damage to several stuff, today we wanted to unload the big box from BwMod and it didnt get fully onloaded. The truck and the ammo create get a spin and both exploded. And i still dont know why i cant load in bigger stuff in the c17 :(

Gerippe, legio4777, Shadow.D. ^BOB^ - "B_supplyCrate_F" is not visible in "nearestObjects" after last Arma3 update (1.22) and can not be load with IgiLoad. I do not know what else can relate to IgiLoad.

Numrollen - What is BwMod

And i still dont know why i cant load in bigger stuff in the c17 - It is not scripted in IgiLoad.

Because the C17 uses the same config as the C130 as so can't load tanks at the moment, unless it gets changed to have an additional config line just for the C17.

Nemiuk - True

Edit1:

I think now all will VOTE UP on this http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19324 and this http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17310 if you do not have account create one and vote to help IgiLoad.

Edit2:

IgiLoad, BTC logistics, RAV Lifter, Patrol Ops 3.01 no longer work with this crate.

Edited by Igi_PL

Votet both.

BWMod: http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

Its atm the mod with the biggest content (german army, Bundeswehr).

Numrollen - Thank you for your vote and explanation BwMod. Unfortunately I can not help you with BwMod I do not tested it with IgiLoad. Maybe there is a script in this mod?

EDIT:

Latest version of IgiLoad is now 0.9.10_RC_d (2014.06.22) Due to the planned vacation I decided to release unfinished version, but it is working ;)

Edited by Igi_PL

Thank you for your hard work on this great script. I just tried to load the supply crate into a hemtt and a flatbed truck and no option was given..

Edited by Ghost

Thank you for your hard work on this great script. I just tried to load the supply crate into a hemtt and a flatbed truck and no option was given..

Ghost - Thank you for appreciating my work :) Supply Crate - I wrote about it in this post (Edit1 and Edit2) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173109-IgiLoad-script-logistical-support&p=2714681&viewfull=1#post2714681 This is Arma problem after update 1.22. Yes, you can help by UP VOTE this report http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19324 ;)

Edit:

2nd report about supply crate http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19339

Edited by Igi_PL

Ok, I thought you were able to adjust it for them, I misunderstood. Thanks again. I know how it goes for patches, this one definitely was not needed.

Hey, i text you on Youtube.

This Mod is wonderfull! but i can't unload the objects. And I can only load one Box but the programm said me 3chargos left.

Pls help :)

Hey, i text you on Youtube.

This Mod is wonderfull! but i can't unload the objects. And I can only load one Box but the programm said me 3chargos left.

Pls help :)

Thesev - "3" Slots left ;) All vehicles have "slots", one cargo is big to get 1 slot and second can take 4. This show to you how many space you have left on vehicle. Can you write more details? Vehicle type, cargo type and IgiLoad version.

Thanks for the update and the support for the MH47E.

I found several minor script errors in IgiLoad.sqf which I fixed on my side:

On line 1311:

[Player, IL_Load_Score] call IL_Unload_Score;

I changed to:

[Player, IL_Unload_Score] call IL_Score;

On line 539:

_this select 1 select 0 addScore _this select 1 select 1;

I changed to:

((_this select 1) select 0) addScore ((_this select 1) select 1);

On line 1558:

[Player, IL_Unload_Score] call IL_Load_Score;

I changed to:

Now I can successfully unload crates.

I haven't checked to see if the scores are actually updated.

Thanks for the update and the support for the MH47E.

I found several minor script errors in IgiLoad.sqf which I fixed on my side:

On line 1311:

[Player, IL_Load_Score] call IL_Unload_Score;

I changed to:

On line 539:

_this select 1 select 0 addScore _this select 1 select 1;

I changed to:

((_this select 1) select 0) addScore ((_this select 1) select 1);

On line 1558:

[Player, IL_Unload_Score] call IL_Load_Score;

I changed to:

Now I can successfully unload crates.

I haven't checked to see if the scores are actually updated.

Phoenix_ZA - Thank your for BUG report. I made a mistake merging files. Not only this was not correct.

Yes, MH47E is supported now in IgiLoad.

Thesev - This will fix yours problem with unloading.

All - I'm sorry for the mistake. Pleas redownload version 0.9.10_RC_d, I have replace zip file. Good news bugs with Supply Crate are assigned (it will be nice to see hot fix on this).

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
this is the fixed archive!

I try it with the Hemtt and the Vehicle Ammobox [NATO]

I can only load one but i cant load more and i cant unload the Box.

I try it with the Hemtt and the Vehicle Ammobox [NATO]

I can only load one but i cant load more and i cant unload the Box.

Thesev - Download IgiLoad_0.9.10_RC_d one more time and replace IgiLoad.sqf with new one.

Foxhound - Thank your for information :)

please tell me. The updated version is not possible to load static weapons?

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

IL_Supported_static = ["B_HMG_01_high_F","I_HMG_01_high_F","O_HMG_01_high_F","B_GMG_01_high_F","I_GMG_01_high_F","O_GMG_01_high_F","B_static_AA_F","I_static_AA_F",..........................."];

Oh Thx!!! Very nice!! :)

Thesev - My guess is that it's working now. Have Fun :)

please tell me. The updated version is not possible to load static weapons?

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

IL_Supported_static = ["B_HMG_01_high_F","I_HMG_01_high_F","O_HMG_01_high_F","B_GMG_01_high_F","I_GMG_01_high_F","O_GMG_01_high_F","B_static_AA_F","I_static_AA_F",..........................."];

Disab - Static weapons are not supported.

One more Question :o

I saw a Forklift Truck in your video. Where can i get it? I search for more than 2 hours :(

One more Question :o

I saw a Forklift Truck in your video. Where can i get it? I search for more than 2 hours :(

Thesev - It is not my video ;) It was ported (all in Arma - I do not remember what he use) from some Arma2 mode, just to show how it can be with forklift. I was talking with forklift creators about porting it to Arma3, but it is not so simple (not possible). For more info read video description.

Nice Igi, thx for the fast support. Have a nice holiday :D

Hi Igi and thanks for such a brilliant mod.

I have a question about IgiLoad and MCC, whenever i try to load items that were placed via MCC the load scripts don't recognise them, is there something i need to put in the Init of the item to get them to work with the load scripts. I have been testing with Ammo and Supply boxes and they only seem to work when placed in the editor and are present when the mission starts, anything placed after the mission start is invisible to the load script.

Thanks again for the brilliant mod and i hope there is a solution to this little problem.

EDIT: just noticed i cant load the supply boxes into the Hermit transporter even when place in the editor, is that something that is deliberate and can it be changed it the parameters?

EDIT 2: Forget it all, just found your post about the supply boxes and have tested with a different box i.e. the vehicle ammo box and it works like a dream.

Edited by Ian-C