igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

@Igi_PL, i use the standard igi_load script and the "Land_WaterTank_F" makes the problems, take a look at yourself and you will see what i mean, i think its because this objects have no physx.

A while ago i have tested it with sandbags, but since this problem came up, we only use the default version of your script.

I hope there is a solution for this, because that would solve the prob with the sandbags too and i can add them to your script for my clan.

When there is no soulution for this, its not the big deal all other functions work great and once again thx for your effort to bring in logistical options for the game, they were so needed by the milsim troops out there.

@Igi_PL, i use the standard igi_load script and the "Land_WaterTank_F" makes the problems, take a look at yourself and you will see what i mean, i think its because this objects have no physx.

A while ago i have tested it with sandbags, but since this problem came up, we only use the default version of your script.

I hope there is a solution for this, because that would solve the prob with the sandbags too and i can add them to your script for my clan.

When there is no soulution for this, its not the big deal all other functions work great and once again thx for your effort to bring in logistical options for the game, they were so needed by the milsim troops out there.

Speedygonzales - "Land_WaterTank_F" is always a little desyncing, but it shouls get down after moving vehicle. I have test this and I do not get problems. Can you check one by one all scripts you are using?

I do not have more ideas.

I have tested this already vanilla with only your script running and the "Land_Water_Tank_F" stay hovering in the air, but thats seems to be my problem only.

I know about the desync probs etc., but the strange thing is all other object can be get out from hovering with a shot on it to activate the simulation, or when the truck is driving forward, but thats not right for the "Land_Water_Tank_F". But maybe my arma3 has some probs., will check this.

But maybe my arma3 has some probs., will check this.

made me chuckle a little

@Igi_PL

With the changed line, it works perfectly. Only minor issue, is that the cargo area is perfectly centered. The whole load is a tiny bit off the left.

Best regards

@Igi_PL

With the changed line, it works perfectly. Only minor issue, is that the cargo area is perfectly centered. The whole load is a tiny bit off the left.

Best regards

Thanks for info. With cargo on left it is not so easy. Model is not centered (not only this one).

Does anyone still have a problem with UGV and heli?

Hi,

my problem is,

i put IL_Supported_Land_Bricks = ["Land_Bricks_V1_F", "Land_Bricks_V2_F", "Land_Bricks_V3_F", "Land_Bricks_V4_F"]; in the igiload.sqf , but i cant load the bricks onto the Hemmet or any other vehicle.

can somebody help me??

Hi,

my problem is,

i put IL_Supported_Land_Bricks = ["Land_Bricks_V1_F", "Land_Bricks_V2_F", "Land_Bricks_V3_F", "Land_Bricks_V4_F"]; in the igiload.sqf , but i cant load the bricks onto the Hemmet or any other vehicle.

can somebody help me??

Babic83 - This is not all... You only define variable (array).

If you realy need this bricks add types to IL_Supported_Veh_Ammo for fast test.

To do this replace line: IL_Supported_Veh_Ammo = ["Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F", "Box_East_AmmoVeh_F", "Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F", "Land_CargoBox_V1_F"];

with this: IL_Supported_Veh_Ammo = ["Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F", "Box_East_AmmoVeh_F", "Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F", "Land_CargoBox_V1_F", "Land_Bricks_V1_F", "Land_Bricks_V2_F", "Land_Bricks_V3_F", "Land_Bricks_V4_F"];

I do not know if this will work, I can not test this now.

IGI, so far your script has proven to be VERY useful on our server. I haven't had any issues with it so far. Question for you, I'd like to give all passengers in any helicopter the option to eject with a parachute like it's done in your script, how can I do this?

What are the circumstances of it stopping for you? What other scripts are you running or what was changed in your mission file recently? What addons are you running and did you change them prior to when Igiload stopped working?

I am not running any other scripts and nothing was changed in the missions file... What I did do is a compiled some addons into a seperate @folder to make it easier to switch. IgiLoad doesn't work when this is on and off with no other addons.

When you start the mission do you see the Igiload text in the middle of the screen initializing?

Something is interfering with Igiload initializing then. Try to backtrack and undo whatever you changed until it is working again. Then go through the process of whatever it is you want to do and try to pinpoint what exactly causes Igiload to stop working.

IGI, so far your script has proven to be VERY useful on our server. I haven't had any issues with it so far. Question for you, I'd like to give all passengers in any helicopter the option to eject with a parachute like it's done in your script, how can I do this?

SpanishSurfer - Will try, but not in 0.9.10 - WIP now.

I am not running any other scripts and nothing was changed in the missions file... What I did do is a compiled some addons into a seperate @folder to make it easier to switch. IgiLoad doesn't work when this is on and off with no other addons.

UncorkingCargo3 - @folder this can be a problem. IgiLoadInit.sqf have path to IgiLoad.sqf. You have to change it to correct one.

UncorkingCargo3 - @folder this can be a problem. IgiLoadInit.sqf have path to IgiLoad.sqf. You have to change it to correct one.

What do you mean? The two are both in the same folder that was not changed when i made the new @folder. http://imgur.com/68E0Rmi

What do you mean? The two are both in the same folder that was not changed when i made the new @folder. http://imgur.com/68E0Rmi

UncorkingCargo3

1. "Arma3\Missions" is not the folder where IgiLoad have to be placed. It have too be in mission folder "Arma3\Missions\MyMissionName"

2. "What I did do is a compiled" - this change the directory acording to mission directory, so you have to check all paths directing to IgiLoad.sqf.

Hey, i like your script, its really cool. We use the C17 and the SOAR MH-47E.

Why the c17 cant take a apc oder tank? is this a mod problem or a restriction from your script? Also is it possible somehow to water a little boat with a helicopter? Loaded within, not liftet. had also problem with offloading in air, 1 of 3 vehicles got damage.

what im doing wrong if i get double entry on some vehicles like the transport truck. Refuse to load s.t. i had 2 times in the action menu. And why i get sometimes a green "get in"? :P

am im wrong orrrrr right Igi? I still dont know where the "error" is of this problem. :confused: