igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

It seems silly but i have to ask this

I try to put tank or IFV in C-17 or C-130 so i manage igiload.sqf.

it work but it go to under the plane. how can i change specific location that which cargo goes where?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=242656042

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=242656067

Edited by kgino1045

Hey, This is the Mod of my Dreams! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

But i have a question: i have added more vehicles to it, but somehow the script works only sometimes....

the other half of the games (all EXACTLY the same script) seem like using the "Vanilla" script (even though it dont exist in the Folder....

Now the question; wheres my mistake?

(I never scripted in my whole Life! so please dont talk in Nerdy-languages ;)

eg. Added:

IL_Supported_Tempest = ["O_Truck_03_transport_F", "O_Truck_03_covered_F"];

can only transportet Via. C-17:

IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_C17 = IL_Supported_Tempest + IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_C130J;
IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_C17 = IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_C130J;
IL_Supported_Cargo_C17 = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_C17 + IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_C17;

and later:

if (_obj_type in IL_Supported_Tempest) then
	{
		_obj setVariable["slots", 9, true];
		_obj setVariable["zload_cargo", 2.3, true];
		_obj setVariable["cargo_offset", 4, true];
	};

Can Sb tell me, if i need to add the new Vehicles also somewhere else?

And why is it perfectly working in ~33%?

Thanks Khaindar

some how i can`t get a tank in there. I must do something wrong

Not really, its not designed to get a Tank air-lifted, you need to expand / add the tank to your Script...

but see my previous-Post. Hopefully somebody can help me, then i can help you too ;)

Best Wishes Khaindar

you dont get this as a normal Addon //mod, you need to put the whol script (just drag&Drop it into your mission-folder

(found under <user>\documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\<Your Profile Name>\missions\<Mission Name>)

place it in there, save the mission and run it ;)

I see that you can not wait :D

kgino1045 - IL_Init_Box ;)

Khaindar - This looks ok if you want to add Tempest as cargo for C-17 - It should work 100%

ICE_AGE0815 - Khaindar is right.

alexgardien5 - Already spoken out on this issue - I have no plans on this.

I see that you can not wait :D

Khaindar - This looks ok if you want to add Tempest as cargo for C-17 - It should work 100%

IF it works ;) but thanks to make clear that i have no mistakes in it ;)

Not really, its not designed to get a Tank air-lifted, you need to expand / add the tank to your Script...

but see my previous-Post. Hopefully somebody can help me, then i can help you too ;)

Best Wishes Khaindar

nice to know i tryed yesterday and was thinking i am losing it lol

I`m sorry to bother you again, Igi, but i cant get it working...

there MUST be an error...

I can`t find it, not even in DevMod....

I added e.g. just the Classname of the Hatchback (Sport) in the hatchback file... and if he is loading for ~30 secs. I cant load ANY new car with the script... but i can load the normal Hatchback... How? they are defiately the same...

So i think, can it have problems with CBA...etc? does this give other class-names?

Anyway, even my friends looked over it, but can`t find any Mistake... so please, can you just make the HEMTT in there to work? (and send me the new script ;)) I will look how oyu added it and make the fine-tuning like levelling it and add the rest, but somehow i must have a mistake in my new adds ;)

Please, and a BIIIIIIG Thanks from Khaindar ;)

This topic is getting large..maybe it's already mentioned but the the question is:

Do you have to fly below a max speed (and/or altitude) to drop vehicles with a parachute? I was flying the C17 with a speed just over 500 (with altitude around 400) and dropping two NATO hunters. They exploded as soon the parachutes were deployed. Droppingdelay between the two hunters was around 10-20 seconds.

Syncie - I'll look at this at weekend.

Syncie - Sry, to me it is working speed 600kmph altitude > 500m - no hunter exploded.

Edit:

IgiLoad v0.9.10 WIP - It can take more time...

This was recorded on C-17 in version < 2.3 in version 2.3 problem is gone and I'm happy with this :)

Edited by Igi_PL

Any chance would could get this as a full blown mod? Our group uses a modpack so we tend to like to add as little to each mission as possible (because laziness or whatever lol). If not, is there a chance we could try and find some way to convert it for our own use? I'd prefer to make it so that our vehicles can do this in any mission unless we do a "lock" script on said vehicle or mission (like prevent it for gameplay reasons).

If not I mean, i guess its not too hard to just add it to our missions just.. ^_^ That way we could always have the most up to date without having to go and re-edit all our old missions we like to play lol. :) (Plus mods are awesome :D)

nice to see you working hard on the new up date so far i dont have any problems with 0.9.9 and the c17

Syncie - Sry, to me it is working speed 600kmph altitude > 500m - no hunter exploded.

For me it is exploding every 3rd try. To reproduce, load 2 Hunters and at least 6 soldiers in the C-17. Then let an AI pilot fly somewhere and order him via action menu to open the ramp and drop the vehicles somewhere near you. It explodes because the Hunter is somehow hitting the plane.

nice to see you working hard on the new up date so far i dont have any problems with 0.9.9 and the c17

Me Niether , Works great with the C17 , just the C130 that tends to blow up

Is there a way to auto load a heli/c130 with items from mission start?

For example AI flys a plane to a DZ. COpilot (Player) selects drop cargo. cargo drops and player jumps out.

IgiLeaks - Mass (getMass, setMass) in IgiLoad. IgiLoad 0.9.10 WIP ;)

lithiumfox - Already spoken out on this issue - I have no plans on this. No "converting" -> "You get the script as it is". If I make mod from IgiLoad the mission makers lost control over it, at first I have to change IgiLoad to client talk with server.

NaedKnif - igiload.sqf in line 10 "0 = [Car, [typeOf Box], "B", true, Box] spawn IL_Do_Load;" - it have to be run by Player in Player namespace - addAction.

Syncie, ICE_AGE0815, Hamst3r76 - I was able to damage C-17 and HEMTT whene HEMTT have attached objects and I para dropit (it was in 0.9.10 WIP version), so I'll looking at this problem.

lithiumfox - Already spoken out on this issue - I have no plans on this. No "converting" -> "You get the script as it is". If I make mod from IgiLoad the mission makers lost control over it, at first I have to change IgiLoad to client talk with server.

Well that's disappointing :) Sad to see a majority of people are going away from mods and trying to stick with pure scripts [which when you have a lot of them in one mission, seems to cause a lot of lag]

Ah well, I guess it'll do. It's a fine script anyways. ;)

Is there an easy way to edit this so that the Mohawk can load a UGV into it without exploding? I tried adding it to the Mohawk and when loaded, it caused the aircraft to explode. :( I'd like to be able to paradrop UGVs for reinforcements.

Is there an easy way to edit this so that the Mohawk can load a UGV into it without exploding? I tried adding it to the Mohawk and when loaded, it caused the aircraft to explode. :( I'd like to be able to paradrop UGVs for reinforcements.

I do not have problems with UGV at Mohawk. Change line: "IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback;" to "IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV;"

1. How are you doing this now?

2. Whot explode: Mohawk or UGV?

3. Whene it explode (fly, para drop, load)?

4. You are talking about default UGV from Arma3 or about some mod?

Great Mod thanks.I even downgraded my C17 Mod to use it with this but has anyone tried this with MV22? I cant load anything in it :/

Great Mod thanks.I even downgraded my C17 Mod to use it with this but has anyone tried this with MV22? I cant load anything in it :/

its not added then maybe but i dont think IGI load supports the MV22

I've managed to get an addon chopper to use your script, and it loads the cargo, the only issue is the Z axis of the cargo, it sits too low, how would I adjust this?

its not added then maybe but i dont think IGI load supports the MV22

ICE_AGE0815, DenzelW - MV22 is not supported in current version.

I've managed to get an addon chopper to use your script, and it loads the cargo, the only issue is the Z axis of the cargo, it sits too low, how would I adjust this?

JDMT - Try to change "zload" for this chopper in IL_Init_Veh