igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

thanks a lot for this really nice work you did there have a lot of fun playing with this

First: Thanks for creating this awsome script.

Now my question: We tried to do some parachuting but always some people die when jumping out.

Some times 10%, sometimes all at once. We tried many different ways to jump out. With different Mods.

After some research i think it is an ArmA-Bug but not i´m not 100% sure.

So i came up with the idea to disable damage for the player jumping out by pressing your scriptet "Eject"-Command for, let´s say, 5 seconds. But i´m not very good at scripting and so i was hopping that you or any other user here could help me to get this to work.

Thanks!

Pennywise666 - This is partly associated with the Arma bug, partly with desynchronization and yes, also with the script.

I will try to solve this problem.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

disreguard tested new version and it has it

Edited by Rages123
Whoooooooooooops

thank you for the new up date.

really dont know why there dont build some thing like that in to the game same this the lifer mod

New verson is ready with Chinook's (CH147F and CH47F) and more ;)

Really great work. I'm really appreciating your efforts. This is by far one of my favorite scripts and adds a whole new layer to the sim.

Hi Igi,

Great work on this script, we are using it alot in our community and we are hoping to post some videos shortly.

I was wondering if there was a way to make the C-130 Transport variant carry cargo in the same way the C-130 Cargo does. I understand this might seem like a strange request, but it would be infinitely helpful for deploying guys with vehicles.

Secondly, it would be even better if there was a way to set the opening height for vehicle parachutes, so as to allow high altitude inserts.

Thanks for this awesome script either way!

Thank you all for appreciating my work. Have Fun with IgiLoad ;)

thank you for the new up date.

really dont know why there dont build some thing like that in to the game same this the lifer mod

Why? Because it is not easy ;) Adding this to the vehicles will expand configs and complicate creating of models.

Hi Igi,

Great work on this script, we are using it alot in our community and we are hoping to post some videos shortly.

I was wondering if there was a way to make the C-130 Transport variant carry cargo in the same way the C-130 Cargo does. I understand this might seem like a strange request, but it would be infinitely helpful for deploying guys with vehicles.

Secondly, it would be even better if there was a way to set the opening height for vehicle parachutes, so as to allow high altitude inserts.

Thanks for this awesome script either way!

Videos - PM to me link, I'll add to my playlist:

C-130J Transport - No it is not possible. theebu, autor of C-130J do not want this.

Opening height for vehicle parachutes - Maybe in the future and I will add random failures of parachutes (to raise the level of adrenaline) :)

igi , u are a da mm ed genious , love ur scripts , works perfect with the chinox thank u very much

Would you ever consider giving players on foot an addAction to drag a crate when they are near it, similar to how they would drag a wounded player? Would help with pulling crates out of tighter areas that maybe a HEMMT can't fit into. Also would help allow players to drag the crate into a building or something after it has been dropped off.

igi , u are a da mm ed genious , love ur scripts , works perfect with the chinox thank u very much

You're welcome ;)

Would you ever consider giving players on foot an addAction to drag a crate when they are near it, similar to how they would drag a wounded player? Would help with pulling crates out of tighter areas that maybe a HEMMT can't fit into. Also would help allow players to drag the crate into a building or something after it has been dropped off.

I think about this and as I wrote I would prefer forklift ;)

The case is more complicated. I was going to write a long list of doubts here, but it does not make sense, so please give me time. I remember about this ;)

Ok, because of this "Draggin-Problem", we should write something together guys.

Its important to drag objects. We need this action because its stupid to pic up a small object just with a car.

So i wrote something easy in a few minutes and hope that someone could do something better by uising this:

TSS_Dragsystem

v 0.1

Multiplayer: Yes

by Cigar0

LINK

Edited by Cigar0

hey dudes, i need some help with this. I can't figure out how to get a hunter to spawn in a c130 at start of game. and is the AI unload transport working with igiload? could someone PM me, i dont want to get the thread off topic.

Hi again Igi!

I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the issue that vehicles cannot be seen while in flight?

There is also a small bug with the CH-47 Chinook in that a boat loaded in the rear ramp appears to sink into the floor. Perhaps a half foot or so more in the Z direction would put it in roughly the right place.

I have also added a small section to the C-130J files allowing for green and red jump lights, as well as the automatically opening parachutes at a given height. I wasn't sure if the project was open source, but if you accept contributions I would be happy to send them to you.

Ok, because of this "Draggin-Problem", we should write something together guys.

QUOTE]

Totally agree! If you guys can get together and come up with a complete solution (as a mod version in particular) that would be great!

Edited by Dark_Spectre
wasnt trying to cut in line.. help the others first.. ill hit up armadev

is there a way to start a mission with a vehicle in the cargo hold?

Hey Igi, first things first: Great work! This ablosutely adds a lot of really cool possibilities to ArmA 3. Our Clan uses this on on every large scale mission so I really appreciate it. Definately keep on the good work.

Now here comes my question: Would it be possible to add the "US Marine Corp and MARSOC units"-Vehicles to the script? I tried it myself and had problems with the height of some vehicles loaded on other vehicles (e.g. Offroad MG MARSOC on HEMTT Transport). Just adding the classnames to the according array does not do the job. Same thing with the NATO Strider.

I'm not very good at scripting, everything I'm able to script fits into the Init of a Unit so I cant figure out what the problem is.

I and surely my entire Unit yet are and would just more be really thankful for this great piece of work.