igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

Is there a way to increase the distance it checks for cargo behind the vehicle? The C130 needs items almost on the ramp to load.

Perfect! Your suggestion worked, thanks! Now, if I could get civy offroaders/pickups to carry cargo, and Massi's African Conflict vehicles, I'd be in heaven!

Hello!! Looks very very good script and will try it tonight!

One question!

Can we use IR GRENADE for Para Light, instead for chemlights??? Good option for night ops! :)

If we change for example the

IL_Para_Light_Default = "Chemlight_green"; --> IL_Para_Light_Default = "I_IR_Grenade";

will it work?

Thanx!

Hello!! Looks very very good script and will try it tonight!

One question!

Can we use IR GRENADE for Para Light, instead for chemlights??? Good option for night ops! :)

If we change for example the

IL_Para_Light_Default = "Chemlight_green"; --> IL_Para_Light_Default = "I_IR_Grenade";

will it work?

Thanx!

Confirmed working with "B_IRStrobe"

Perfect! Your suggestion worked, thanks! Now, if I could get civy offroaders/pickups to carry cargo, and Massi's African Conflict vehicles, I'd be in heaven!

Super easy to do. PM me or add me on steam if you want me to walk you through adding custom vehicles / cargo items.

Is it possible to use the Chinook 147 from the Canadian Armed Forces mod in the same role as the Mohawk? I've fooled around with the classname in the igiload file but I may be doing something incorrect.

This script is so insanely awesome, really love it mate.

Thank you so much Igi_PL :D

Best regards,

I am happy that the script has a such popularity. I wish I could often replying to your questions in this thread.

HitmanTwoActual - The plans are and have been described in the post #48

Gole - Do you tested cargo parachute in hover (speed = 0)? The case is a bit complicated, because the cargo parachutes were tested quite a long time ago. Since then I modified method of performing the dump cargo on a parachute. It is possible that these modifications also solved the problem.

TinyPirate - I'm glad that it works well on your side :)

Mikatsan - theebu is right. It should work with everything, but I can not guarantee that the cargo will survive the landing, if the object will be too big ;)

theebu - Are you managed to resolve the issue of the searched area? Congratulations on the publication of the C-130J :)

1PARA{God-Father} - Yes, tests on 1PARA servers :) There was a lot of fun and sometimes nervous. Once again I want to thank to members of my 1PARA community for the help they gave me.

DoRo - Not in the current version 0.9.6. Please see the post #48 in which I described the plans for the models from outside of the game.

I am happy that the script has a such popularity. I wish I could often replying to your questions in this thread.

HitmanTwoActual - The plans are and have been described in the post #48

Gole - Do you tested cargo parachute in hover (speed = 0)? The case is a bit complicated, because the cargo parachutes were tested quite a long time ago. Since then I modified method of performing the dump cargo on a parachute. It is possible that these modifications also solved the problem.

TinyPirate - I'm glad that it works well on your side :)

Mikatsan - theebu is right. It should work with everything, but I can not guarantee that the cargo will survive the landing, if the object will be too big ;)

theebu - Are you managed to resolve the issue of the searched area? Congratulations on the publication of the C-130J :)

1PARA{God-Father} - Yes, tests on 1PARA servers :) There was a lot of fun and sometimes nervous. Once again I want to thank to members of my 1PARA community for the help they gave me.

DoRo - Not in the current version 0.9.6. Please see the post #48 in which I described the plans for the models from outside of the game.

No I haven't been able to. Was hoping you'd have some insight for me.

Very nice.

----------------

I put info that doesn't belong here. I removed it to keep the topic as clean as possible. Sorry about that.

Edited by Syncie
wrong topic

Not checked if it has been posted before this page. Does it work with other Helis like CAF chinook?

Not checked if it has been posted before this page. Does it work with other Helis like CAF chinook?

Requires modification of the original script to do so.

Very nice.

----------------

I put info that doesn't belong here. I removed it to keep the topic as clean as possible. Sorry about that.

Thank you for this :)

Edited by Igi_PL

While hovering the chute got stuck in my helicopter for a second, but after that it began slowly descending. However you should probably implement a slight wait period before the parachute attaches, otherwise it's placed above the heli.

But its able too? Anyone done such a change?

While hovering the chute got stuck in my helicopter for a second, but after that it began slowly descending. However you should probably implement a slight wait period before the parachute attaches, otherwise it's placed above the heli.

Thank you for the information. I'll try to work on that as soon as I find time.

thinking then, that's adding the chinnock to

// Supported vehicles? in SQF like this?

IL_Supported_Vehicles_Chinook = ["Chinook class name here"];

???

Sorry ...nevertheless i like your script ...can't imagine to play arma without it ;-)

Only don't put out your cargo while hoovering.. the parachute of the dropped ammocrate deployed in our Mohawk and we were on the ground in notime ;-)

Folks who parachute out need to have their backpack stationed ventrally (on their chest) and be in control of when they pull the cord. In testing, they exit with the chute auto-deployed and this has a high tendency to break the tail-rotor.

This is a real issue if you go up to 3K, as then they are up there for a half hour.

Also, you don't seem to be able to load any assets in the back of the "covered" transports. Though, for things like radiation barrels and ammo caches, you might want to move those things while obfuscated.

Lastly, could we please get the ability to load a quad-bike (or something of that size) in the back of the the Civilian Truck and Civilian Offroad?

Edited by Incomitatum

Sorry for this stupid Questions :

How can i use this Mod ?

What I have to do to work with this Mod ?

I absolutely have no Idea of ​​Scripting.

Please, can Someone explain me that step by step ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Sorry for this stupid Questions :

How can i use this Mod ?

What I have to do to work with this Mod ?

I absolutely have no Idea of ​​Scripting.

Please, can Someone explain me that step by step ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Download and unpack script

Start up the editor

Place down a unit as player.

Save game as e.g: Igiloadtest

Alt tab to windows

Go to 'my documents' and find the mission folder 'Igiloadtest' in the arma 3 other profiles folder.

Copy the IgiLoad folder you unpacked into the mission folder.

Go back to the game and place down the trucks or helis you want to enable the script for and copy this command into the init field: null=[this] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf";

Place down some cargo you want to move around and have fun.

It's about time you try out a script if you've been around since 2007 btw :)