Sign in to follow this  
tacticaldrunk

looking to hire help for altis life

Ok, names anthony. a friend and myself are wanting to setup a altis life server. we have a good plan for one that will bring a mature experience for the players and yet it will be very unique on how the map is laid out. we have been playing altis life on a number of servers and we have heard many good ideas go unnoticed. basically im looking to hire someone that can setup the server for us and be there to help out with any bugs that we have from time to time. i will pay fairly for this help.

you can reply to this thread or send me a PM on here. please list any experience you may have.

My name is Ranwer, I focus on non-zombie survival gamemodes. I also created a camping script. :) The downside is that my Internet MP hosting doesn't work. :(

£65 an hour is the company I work for normal fee :D

Only joking, I wouldn't do it and I don't think your allowed to pay anyone to do your dev work anyway by the terms of the EULA for Arma 3

Edited by [EVO] Dan

its not dev work, i just need someone to setup the server for me and help me with bugs. i dont know anything about SQL and the database runs on it.

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

and obviously as you know nobody is gonna help me for free so i figure why not pay someone.

As you know, this forum and members (including me) is designed to help, publish and solve things for free. (alot of us enjoy scripting, but pay?)

yes id be willing to pay someone to walk me through setting it up or do it for me and teach me how to....BTW i added you on steam message me on there

yes id be willing to pay someone to walk me through setting it up or do it for me and teach me how to....BTW i added you on steam message me on there

Uhh..yeah. About that, for some reason my steam is not launching because it requires some kind of system repair. :(

Hello.

I'm creating my Arma 3 altis life server too.

It's already bought, I already have a MySQL database and the mod is installed.

I'm just looking for someone that can help me to rank my team as admins and sergeants, someone that also knows how to place NPC's and change the names of the NPC's on the map.

If someone could answer, I have Skype, my pseudo : thorn.MT1

Thank you :) Thompson

Hello.

I'm creating my Arma 3 altis life server too.

It's already bought, I already have a MySQL database and the mod is installed.

I'm just looking for someone that can help me to rank my team as admins and sergeants, someone that also knows how to place NPC's and change the names of the NPC's on the map.

If someone could answer, I have Skype, my pseudo : thorn.MT1

Thank you :) Thompson

To change the names in the lobby screen, just type a name in the unit's description.

BTW: Why is everyone so into altis life for some reason? :p

I don't want to change any names for now...

I just wanna put myself as an admin, sergeant, and do the same for my friends...

and like that we can start to config the server ;)

Can you please tell me how do I change my permissions and rank in game ???

Thank you, Thompson :)

I don't want to change any names for now...

I just wanna put myself as an admin, sergeant, and do the same for my friends...

and like that we can start to config the server ;)

Can you please tell me how do I change my permissions and rank in game ???

Thank you, Thompson :)

On the MYPHP admin page, Change Adminlevel to 5 and change all your desired things to the var

Can someone please send me a list of all the admin commands to grant, degrant, and give myself money ?

Thompson u will need something like Navicat to access ur db to see the ranks and things

You already posted the Ip....

OP probably came to his senses anyway.