Rydygier

[SP] Pilgrimage

Funny, I've never seen this.  :huh:

arma3_2015.jpg

I have 

45F718C7F3F8C16F1EAA2AB1C8D0EB511E21838E

I think they are "Civilians" from TPW.

Yea, but with a blue icon above his head? I've seen pilot's in the middle of fields N stuff but never with icon.

ryd

This, I find, is a building that typically shows loot but there is none. The is from Chern Winter.

no_loot_arma.jpg

Thanks. I'll investigate...

Pilots are weird. Either from shot down rare choppers, that insters AC groups (but also there rather weird, they are civilian), either some mod (TPW's air traffic?). I see, the talking with him is like with civilian (the mark indicates same), thus these aren't from regular hostile population, like those two choppers pilots would be...

Here's another although I do typically find something on top of this silo but this time nothing. Again, Chern.

arma3_2015_11_16_09_07_19_208.jpg

Found a building in Chern Winter, an apartment type building that was sunk partially below ground an could not enter it. There was a yellow on the roof.

arma3_1.jpg

arma3_2.jpg

I use TPW but only for HUD. Animations can't be disabled as far as I can tell.

Here's another although I do typically find something on top of this silo but this time nothing. Again, Chern.

Found a building in Chern Winter, an apartment type building that was sunk partially below ground an could not enter it. There was a yellow on the roof.

I use TPW but only for HUD. Animations can't be disabled as far as I can tell.

major-stiffy

maybe it's a small phone

"Land_MobilePhone_old_F"

, not a big box

Yea could be, I try to look very close to ground to find a phone, video camera, paper, etc. Wasn't there. Also could be just below the floor.

Here is the other building I was noticing. This building is missing info in both Chern and Chern Winter maps.

arma3_2015_11_16_13_05_17_490.jpgarma3_2015_11_16_13_05_25_191.jpg

Here is the other building I was noticing. This building is missing info in both Chern and Chern Winter maps.

arma3_2015_11_16_13_05_17_490.jpg

I also find that civilians spawn inside this building and can't get out. Perhaps the loot is also spawning inside sometimes. Often it's just laying on the ground outside.

also find that civilians spawn inside this building and can't get out. 

:) A2 buildings... So this one may have some positions inside defined, but no exit/entrance. Cool. 

I Managed to port Lingor to COOP if anyone interested. Haven't tested but all looks normal on spawn.

Playing Lingor SP today and found a dude who gave up inside one of those apartment buildings but I couldn't reach him. Another one with no exit/entrance to his area.

:ph34r:

Switch fatigue effects for Alex' group is not going to work

next update for A3 1.54

I've just completed a Winter Chernarus mission on the 1.54RC branch. BIS have excelled themselves with finding a newer more annoying fatigued sound. (A bit like a wildebeest giving birth - I hope they get rid of that before going to stable). Using the fatigue switch in supports stops that awful noise and stops the character getting fatigued, but it doesn't stop all the effects of stamina. You still get excess weapon sway until you get your breathing under control, and it won't let you carry beyond your carrying weight even if you have space in your backpack.

I also find that civilians spawn inside this building and can't get out. Perhaps the loot is also spawning inside sometimes. Often it's just laying on the ground outside.

Some defined positions may be outside sometimes. I checked this building. It has entrance/exit position, also building position defined inside. What it hasn't, is any path between inside and outside. It's not possible to enter nor exit, as doors aren't openable. Interior is not made properly anyway. Player teleported there will find himself in the dark. Any attempt of movement makes you enter swimming animation. A2 buildings... LOL. :) That makes thing more difficult. I can't sift off bad buildings by simple check, if there is an exit. The only way, I see, is manually filled blacklist of such buildings classnames... Or we can just live with this oddity, accepting, so some loot and some civilians will remain not possible to reach. I would suggest the latter. 

...anyone else having trouble restarting Lingor from a "saved game"?

No problem here. 

Some defined positions may be outside sometimes. I checked this building. It has entrance/exit position, also building position defined inside. What it hasn't, is any path between inside and outside. It's not possible to enter nor exit, as doors aren't openable. Interior is not made properly anyway. Player teleported there will find himself in the dark. Any attempt of movement makes you enter swimming animation. A2 buildings... LOL. :) That makes thing more difficult. I can't sift off bad buildings by simple check, if there is an exit. The only way, I see, is manually filled blacklist of such buildings classnames... Or we can just live with this oddity, accepting, so some loot and some civilians will remain not possible to reach. I would suggest the latter. 

I think we just have to accept that A2 buildings are not to the same level of quality as A3 buildings, although it varies from map to map. CUP are now maintaining the AiA TP, but I don't think they have the resources to upgrade the building models on all the maps. I've turned loot up to 100% to compensate but I don't think I've had anything much useful out of loot on Chernarus, unless it is at a military installation. I've also turned civilians down to 10 in a 400m radius, as it was getting very crowded in the few parts of buildings that you can enter in small towns. Even then I still managed to run one over.

I had this problem on Chernarus. I believe it was a corrupted save file. When I started a new mission with no mods providing vehicles/units/weapons it wasn't a problem any more, but I imagine that on Lingor you would want to use some such mods to increase the immersion. I still don't know what the AAF are doing in Chernarus.

YES !  Was playing Chern winter SP and all saves became corrupt.

Was playing Lingor SP and the same thing happened.

Check files via Steam.

Ran sfc /scannow

Resumed Pilgrimage MP from a few days ago and it was fine.

I would suggest the latter. 

Agree.

Ah, a tad morning fog in Lingor. :unsure:

arma3_2015_11_18_09_28_50_136.jpg

- if used, GUI will show up allowing to set amount of FF to spare. To exit without placing a decoy, Esc key should be pressed. Exact spot is 1.5 meter in front of the player (can't be on water).

So if I set decoy at me which is point A and I go 150m to point B, AI will come to point A?

- if at least one group is attracted, at the spot marker will be placed showing number of currently attracted groups.

Spot marker? Will something appear on the map screen or in game?

I used this once in Lingor, paid 3000ff, AI kept coming to decoy spot. Didn't notice anything on the map screen or elsewhere.

Ah, I see. Cool then. :)

, GUI will show up allowing to set amount of FF to spare. To exit without placing a decoy, Esc key should be pressed... Have fun. :)

GUI will show up allowing to set amount of FF to spare. To exit without placing a decoy, Esc key should be pressed.

GUI on a scrolling mouse, along with other teams

stops play.

The game is not terribly convenient, especially with a random choice.

If you do something like that.

Just tell the coordinates of the enemy.

The player can not affect the signal transmission range.

The player can not affect the signal transmission range.

It's not about the signal range. It's about the power of greed. The bigger FF amount, the farther one could want to walk to grab it. As for the signal range - it's hardcoded, so your meassage is audible always in the same range, thus if someone, who heard you, innstead of getting money decide to report you for some hunting party, amount of placed FF has no meaning. 

Just tell the coordinates of the enemy.

Why? I don't understand. 

So if I set decoy at me which is point A and I go 150m to point B, AI will come to point A?

Exactly. That's... the point. :)

Spot marker? Will something appear on the map screen or in game?

Should be normal map marker with some text and number a few seconds after you set the decoy if at least one group was attracted. If not there - don't know, I'll check it. 

All seem OK:

mij9r6.jpg