Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Rpg-18

The RPG-18 is short range disposable launcher developed in the Soviet Union. This small addon adds in the RPG-18 from Arma 2 with the same ballistics giving it an effective range of roughly 200M. Although you can hit targets further if you're lucky.

Picture: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-02-1314-11-46-32_zps30e7c929.png

Thanks to t3quila for his disposable script :)

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?x4bi8g6cltgzf0v

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Pretty awesome addon. Nice to have this as well as the recently added AT4 (Can't remember mod authors name, its 0130 here atm). I hated carrying around NLAW's and RPG-42's. Thanks for creating this!

Pretty awesome addon. Nice to have this as well as the recently added AT4 (Can't remember mod authors name, its 0130 here atm). I hated carrying around NLAW's and RPG-42's. Thanks for creating this!

its the same mod maker... Slatts...

Tanks for splosivs, Slatts, Tanks

Ive been meaning too! Its on the list

Yep, i want RPG-7 too.

It would be nice to have attachable PGO-7 scope.

Also multiple types of warhead are must have feature for RPG-7 (its the biggest advantage of RPG-7):

-OG-7 anti personel warhead (much smaller than anti armor ones, just like grenade launcher's grenade).

-PG-7V, PG-7VL, PG-7VM HEAT antitank warheads (different variants have different range and penetration).

-PG-7VR tandem HEAT antitank.

-TBG-7V thermobaric.

-There are also some other types of warheads, i heared about Chinese airburst warheads.

What about disposable thermobaric launchers? RPO-M?

Hey Slatts, are your mods without .rpt errors? I know the guy in charge of mods in our group said we couldn't use yours because they sent errors.

Can you send a list of what errors you get? Thanks

This is a very good addon! The only thing that bugs me is that the AI run around with it pre-deployed on their backs. If you could somehow make a way for them not to automatically reload the RPG, and instead, reload the weapon only when they're using it, that would great!

Yep, i want RPG-7 too.

It would be nice to have attachable PGO-7 scope.

Also multiple types of warhead are must have feature for RPG-7 (its the biggest advantage of RPG-7):

-OG-7 anti personel warhead (much smaller than anti armor ones, just like grenade launcher's grenade).

-PG-7V, PG-7VL, PG-7VM HEAT antitank warheads (different variants have different range and penetration).

-PG-7VR tandem HEAT antitank.

-TBG-7V thermobaric.

-There are also some other types of warheads, i heared about Chinese airburst warheads.

What about disposable thermobaric launchers? RPO-M?

If he ports the A2 version, I'd imagine it'd come with A2 warheads. I don't know about thermobaric and PG-7VM, but all the others listed were in Arma 2 if I recall right.

Good job, Slatts. I'm especially happy you put the disposable rocket script in :)

Maybe I already have ported the RPG 7 ;) however it needs an update. Cant say when that will happen.