--- 150 round GSh-30-1

--- Fab 250

--- Tactical Nuke

--- More coming soon

Original model by IRIS sim

HEcBLAg.jpg

http://youtu.be/5qJLYNSb15o

Edited by dezkit

Sound awesome, could act as an opposite to the F/A-18 Super Hornet (the SU-35 Flanker E is more air superiority than strike).

I also do not recommend cockpit interaction, it seems more of a pain than a feature. With my computer I have to spend 5 minutes starting up the engines :(

Good luck with the MiG!

I am really stoked on the idea of a OPFOR carrier. I realize it would take a lot of time and energy to make. But if you decide to do so, the Kiev-class carrier would be a obvious choice.

Having Cold War era carriers and planes would be epic and allow for some epic scenarios :cool:.

Good luck with the project.

Mig-29 was always my favourite fighter. Too sad the german AF sold them :( It sounds promising, looking forward!

I demand as a feature that hiting Ctrl+K the Fulcrum performs a Cobra of Pougatchev... lol, just kidding, thou it would be nice if AirplaneX permited such aerobatics stunts ;)

Is it going to be MiG-29S or the latest MiG-35 (armed with AA-12/R-77 and TVC?)

Anxious to fly this masterpiece =D

Cheers!

So far it will feature

MiG-29 Fulcrum

- No weapons/pylons

MiG-29 Fulcrum (AA)

MiG-29 Fulcrum (CAS)

MiG-29 Fulcrum (Warhead)

- One nuclear warhead :)

I will add more down the road and will make a customizer

Any way for you to make a way to release smoke like in an airshow without creating too much lag?

Nomenclature nitpick: Apparently the carrier-capable one is the MiG-29K ("Fulcrum-D"), derived from the MiG-29M ("Fulcrum-E") aka MiG-33; notably apparently both the Russian and Indian navies went with the MiG-29K (for Russia to succeed the Su-33, for India instead of the Su-33).

Why don't you just post one WIP thread with all of your WIP projects, and then update that one post?

EDIT: NVM, I take it this is the same thread that was formerly IL-******. Carry on.

Any way for you to make a way to release smoke like in an airshow without creating too much lag?

Good idea. I will implement this in the regular variant.

Nomenclature nitpick: Apparently the carrier-capable one is the MiG-29K ("Fulcrum-D"), derived from the MiG-29M ("Fulcrum-E") aka MiG-33; notably apparently both the Russian and Indian navies went with the MiG-29K (for Russia to succeed the Su-33, for India instead of the Su-33).

I really need a Chief of Authenticity in my mod. I am a derp when it comes to real life comparison

Why don't you just post one WIP thread with all of your WIP projects, and then update that one post?

EDIT: NVM, I take it this is the same thread that was formerly IL-******. Carry on.

lol

The Acrobatic MiG-29 is the model "MiG-29B" called "MiG-29B OVT", will include smoke, etc.

The Other variants, the naval, are MiG-29K, will include landing probe, fuel probe, etc.

Since the MiG-35 is a two-seater, and my original model is a one-seater, I will possibly do that variant later.

The Acrobatic MiG-29 is the model "MiG-29B" called "MiG-29B OVT", will include smoke, etc.

The Other variants, the naval, are MiG-29K, will include landing probe, fuel probe, etc.

Since the MiG-35 is a two-seater, and my original model is a one-seater, I will possibly do that variant later.

Thank you :D

Awsome never thought someone would make a older Su jet. Hows the other attack aircraft going?

If youre talking about the Sukhoi PAK FA T-50, he said hed start with another military jet instead. In other works, its going down (literally xD)

Updated first post with image of MiG-29 OVT with smoke pods visible.

Arrestor gear and refuelling probe also are visible but will be disabled/hidden with the OVT variant.

Man Dezkit youre like a modding god! You work so fast xD I suggest something and the next day youre already done haha

i think it is only fair to write down the credits for author of the model you are using since it is not your own creation...

i think it is only fair to write down the credits for author of the model you are using since it is not your own creation...

alrite

1024x576.resizedimage

ugh i hate steam image compression. this picture does no justice of the beauty :(