Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2 *WIP

Okay, so I finally managed to fix it. All I have left to do is run through all of them make sure I'm happy the way they are, and write the keys/signatures. Good night fellas.

Okay, so I finally managed to fix it. All I have left to do is run through all of them make sure I'm happy the way they are, and write the keys/signatures. Good night fellas.

Awesome news! Looking forward to release!

Ok, almost done signed and ready to go just uploading.

---------- Post added at 08:19 ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 ----------

Ok, going to release the Mod in the "Completed MOD" forums. Feel free to comment back to this with any issues, hopefully there are none. Here is the link for you lazy boys Hidden Identity Pack V2!!!!! Also, be sure to read the readme file inside. THanks guys.

Here you guys go, in case you were wondering what I have been doing the last few hours since the release lol. These are compatible with all faces. Not sure how to make them transparent, or different colors but this is what I have.

<a  href=Proof_zps079cf070.jpg' alt='Proof_zps079

I really love the gasmask, I hope you add an eastern variant like a gp-5,pigface, or czech m10, keep up the great work i'll be using this very soon.

any possiblity on this mod working with the game sunglasses?

Edited.

Edited by HitmanTwoActual

Possible Yes, in the next update. Its just going to be a bigger file. If you would like to wear other glasses with this you will find the shemagh under headgear. If you want to wear tactical glasses with this stuff and headgear all in the same, than you will just use the regular hoods, and shemaghs.

Hi Cunico!

very nice job on the glasses, looking very real.

Have tested your pack and it is great!

Did you consider the request of someone earlier - making innerfaces for the shemagh/masks to prevent it beeing transparent from various angles?

Also a request on personal side, would you add a neck scarf/shemag to the "gangster"(for the lack of a better name o_O) balakav/mask? Would look cool for some merc squad.

If you don't feel like that nvm, you allready made alot of us VERY happy!

Edited by SxepTicon