Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2 *WIP

Cunico looks splendid, what about some Army of Two inspired masks... Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

Cunico looks splendid, what about some Army of Two inspired masks... Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

It has, and it was a no

...I feel like there is more out there I should be making =)

The HAHO jump mask request still stands! ;)

It's so nice to see how you throw this stuff together

It looks very organic, the chin ear and neck parts are very authentic!

Is that shemagh around his neck yours or is that on his clothes?

If it's yours I find it nice to hide the neckseams

Nope, not mine. I just found them the moment I was looking at this mask.

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

The HAHO jump mask request still stands! ;)
okay,I will keep that in mind. :)

Has V2 been released yet and I've just missed it or are you still working on it?

Starting to work on other textures.

<a  href=PUshemaghs_zpsc4af16b0.jpg' alt='PUshema

Those guys look really bad ass.

Thanks mate

those guys look really bad ass.

i agree @_@

When you zoom in you can really see the fabric, it's a very good job on them.

Must be difficult to texture.

yes, this is how you add them. In the pack I release all the classnames inside a text doc. I can't remember the names of all them. For these gas masks to be added you just put "this addgoggles "Mask_M40";.

Oh and I figured out how to do the reflective lens.

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/wyteout1/Untitled-1_zps22d788b2.jpg

The masks are looking great, shame about the mic clipping through. Would it be possible to move the filter to the other side?

The masks are looking great, shame about the mic clipping through. Would it be possible to move the filter to the other side?

No not possible, this filter was out on this side specifically because all the soldiers are right handed.meaning they move their rifle up to their right cheek. If I move it to other side it will clip through the rifle.

man i am so excited to use these in game, they look great man, keep up the amazing work!

Thanks man, I am just making sure I have everything I want in this pack before I release it. I'm really striving to release it bug free. Thanks again, means a bunch.

Oh, and just finished this in about 4 hours. I still have to UV map it and convert to game but so far so good. I'm headed to bed, but I was thinking what good would an M40 Gas mask be without an m50 Gas mask lol. Also, idea came from my buddy Keegan. Wouldn't have done this without him letting me know about them. This is a WIP (Work in progress)

so I'm going to be fine tuning it tomorrow, getting all the rough edges out of it and such. Well, just thought I would update you guys.

<a  href=Dwm2014-03-0300-46-14-09_zps5380ed2d.jpg

will this great gas mask have the gas mask "screen effect" like they had in Arma 2 with ACE2?

will this great gas mask have the gas mask "screen effect" like6 they had in Arma 2 with ACE2?

No, I'm working on trying to accomplish that but that is way more scripting than I know. I'm hoping someone with more scripting knowledge can achieve that with this mod. I already tried. I can probably integrate the screen making look like you have goggles on but to have these have the tear gas effect is proving more of a challenge.

Very cool man, was thinking about that mask aswell.

Can't wait for the release, it's getting better every day :)

Thanks for all your work Cunico

Edited by SxepTicon

Finally got the RVMAT up and running how I like but working on the lens being reflective but not working for some reason. Here is an update than I'm done with the pack for now.

<a  href=arma32014-03-0518-44-55-81_zps100ded8c.j

Looks great! I'm really looking forward to having some gasmasks to play with. :)

Finally got the RVMAT up and running how I like but working on the lens being reflective but not working for some reason. Here is an update than I'm done with the pack for now.

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/wyteout1/arma32014-03-0518-44-55-81_zps100ded8c.jpg

Done with the pack as in, you're going to stop working on it for a bit? or you are going to release it sometime after you finish up this last gas mask?

Done with the pack as in, you're going to stop working on it for a bit? or you are going to release it sometime after you finish up this last gas mask?

Done, as in I'm going to finish this gasmask than release it. For some reason the reflective lens is not showing up in game, but when I drop the gasmask on the group it shows on it. As soon as I wear it, lens goes away as if there is none. So, I 'm still working on this. Wasted half the day on this damn issue. I fixed it on the M40 gas mask but can't seem to fix it on this one.