Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2 *WIP

I almost choked on my coffee when I saw this. The fact that you have a gas mask brings me huge relief. I've been searching for one for forever, but no one seemed to have them :/ Thanks a ton on making one!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168653-Simulating-gas-attack-permanently-cordoned-off-hazard-for-an-area-of-Altis

Can't wait for the gas mask to be finished. Do you have an ETA as to when it will be ready to ship?

Eta? No not really. I'm going through these pretty fast though. I made that gas mask in about 5 hours. I'm almost done with the pack, but doing finishing touches on everything. Like I stated earlier I really want the reflective lens.

Awesome, can't wait. I edited my last post, but I guess it missed the train. How do I place these on my characters? I tried "G_Ghost_ReconTAN" and a few variations, but nothing worked. Are these located in the eyewear slot, or somewhere else?

Awesome, can't wait. I edited my last post, but I guess it missed the train. How do I place these on my characters? I tried "G_Ghost_ReconTAN" and a few variations, but nothing worked. Are these located in the eyewear slot, or somewhere else?

I would just use VAS system crates. There is an old thread to fix your problem you

just have to find it.

I would just use VAS system crates. There is an old thread to fix your problem you

just have to find it.

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

Cunico would need to post up the identity name. You could use setIdentity or you could use:

this addGoggle "goggleNameInTheseQuotes"; That should work. And, of course, you're never going to get it to work by trying to guess random classnames...

Edited by antoineflemming

Cunico would need to post up the identity name. You could use setIdentity or you could use:

this addGoggle "goggleNameInTheseQuotes";

yes, this is how you add them. In the pack I release all the classnames inside a text doc. I can't remember the names of all them. For these gas masks to be added you just put "this addgoggles "Mask_M40";.

Oh and I figured out how to do the reflective lens.

<a  href=Untitled-1_zps22d788b2.jpg' alt='Untitle

yes, this is how you add them. In the pack I release all the classnames inside a text doc. I can't remember the names of all them. For these gas masks to be added you just put "this addgoggles "Mask_M40";.

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/wyteout1/Untitled-1_zps22d788b2.jpg

Awesome! Look forward to these being released! :)

For 5h work they really look damn good now! And its true, they do look awesome with reflections!

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/wyteout1/Untitled-1_zps22d788b2.jpg

Goodness! I. Must. Have. NOW! lol. Looks awesome dude!

NICE!! I just wonder if you could talk to autor of this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?163658-ZAM-Glasses mod about compatibility of effects. Can t wait to use them, good luck with development

Honestly, I made the models and such but if someone wants to take the time to help me make some "Tear Gas Configs." and etc. than I'm all for it. I'm not great at scripting so I would rather spend the time making models for the game or w.e

more updates on another shemagh. This one I'm still working on the textures so don't worry it won't look as filthy as in the picture, but figured I would update you guys on one of the most recent ones.

<a  href=PulledUp_zps7c931226.jpg' alt='PulledUp_

I like this one better than the other one, this looks more realistic and full than the first one I made.

<a  href=fullshemagh_zpsc14d0d53.jpg' alt='fullsh

if you could use goggles with the shemaghs by maybe adding a shemagh with goggles included, in one option, that way you wouldnt need to try and contort the game to do this, it would just be an option, the same way i did with my shades addon for arma 2, i added versions with gear to attach to the ACH, surefire light, rhino mount, sordins etc. The only thing was there was about 10 variants for each pair of shades lol. Just a suggestion. Looking amazing though!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys, and Dave I agree this is something I'm going to do but I'm probably going to release in next update. I really want to get these out. I'm mostly just wrapping these up trying to get the rvmats just right. I also have two more shemaghs I have to makethan I will call it good and if I find more ideas,I will release more in the next update. I agree with adding the extra attachments though.

What do you think about adding masks, like from "PayDay 2" or "Army of two", or some sort of this. I like to make players unique, and this would be helpful.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/s0v2MuCZfPA/maxresdefault.jpg

Probably a bit too far fetched for what Cunico is doing. Although I did see once a pack of headgear containing some rather funny things including masks on armaholic.

look forward to the update Cunico!

I'm just stoked for the gas mask haha but these shemaghs look great, I really like the Ghost Recon ones. I'm a huge Future Soldier fan, I love the gear they use. Being able to throw on a GRFS bandana would be wicked. I hope you ad glasses to them eventually, that would be great.

Thanks for the effort, this addon looks great.

What do you think about adding masks, like from "PayDay 2" or "Army of two", or some sort of this. I like to make players unique, and this would be helpful.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/s0v2MuCZfPA/maxresdefault.jpg

Not likely, sorry man. As far as the future soldier thing goes...I'm more of a modern soldier myself. I like to stick with realstic things that our military has today. Call me "old fashion" but just how I am. I'm dedicated to making modern/realistic/real life things that we have today. I don't mean just shemaghs or anything obviously but I'm interested in it all. As far as badannas and ghost recon masks, I made those strictly because the community wanted it...other wise I wouldn't have made it. There will deff. be glasses and goggles coming out with this pack eventually. DaveGgarry explained it the best.

Still working on some new models. Almost done, but finishing up some RVMATS until i'm happy with what I have...I feel like there is more out there I should be making =)

<a  href=Untitled-1_zps00e3215d.jpg' alt='Untitle

Still working on some new models. Almost done, but finishing up some RVMATS until i'm happy with what I have...I feel like there is more out there I should be making =)

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/wyteout1/Untitled-1_zps00e3215d.jpg

Ah cool! I was going to ask for a balaclava.

If you're looking for more ideas, there's always the different 'variants' of balaclava, like mouthless, one hole for just eyes etc

It's so nice to see how you throw this stuff together

It looks very organic, the chin ear and neck parts are very authentic!

Is that shemagh around his neck yours or is that on his clothes?

If it's yours I find it nice to hide the neckseams