Sign in to follow this  
sekara74

Eternal Daeva CSAT missions [SP / COOP]

Eternal Daeva

Play as CSAT team leader Farrokh Jahandar as he hits the beach on Altis as part of the invasion force

Part 1

The landings have gone badly. A number of boats carrying important equipment have been lost to NATO fire

Part 2

You have been ordered to take your remaining men and sweep through Neri, eliminating any NATO resistance

Part 3

Your small team has infiltrated behind enemy lines. From Edessa, head North and capture a vital weapons cache

Part 4

You are to take an MSE-3 Marid North, eliminating threats along the way. Ensure that the rendezvous point at Agios Dionysios is clear

Part 5

Your squad has met up with a CSAT convoy heading East from Agios Dionysios. Your Marid crew must act as rear-guard to the convoy

Available through the Steam Workshop at:

Link to Eternal Daeva Collection - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225522169

Also available on Steam:

Link to Brief Lives collection - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196310017

Link to Andros 2020 collection - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202557301

Se'Kara.

Edited by Sekara74
truncated links...

This sounds great! I hope you didn't use respawn other than "group" or "side"? If so, will be hosted definitely on the CiA coop server.

Can you detail how many slots are available for each mission?

Thanks for this pack.

Missions 4 and 5 are playable as 3 man co-op and mission 7 is playable as 10 man.

Group respawns.

Se'Kara

Nice missions, i would add donekays/activatekey commands to missions to have them "greened" in Game Manu (for those who play in SP). Also i would add some picture and text to overview, now in SP menu we have empty place.

Mission 1:

Setidentity for player not working. When we finised task "find teamleader in hangar" red circle was not removed from map like in earlier tasks. But this are not a gamebraking bugs. ;)

Mission 2:

When i reach to shore boat with UAV controler is destroyed or driver is killed (by helicopter or enemy squad on beach) and mission stuck (maybe hint for player that mission failed and he should load the game). :( I try many times.

I think i must destroy this chopper and very quick kill all soldiers on beach but so far without succes. ;)

Edited by tom3kb

I have tried and tried to get the donekeys/activatekey to work - do you have a sample description file you could post?

Still not sure why you get empty space as there's a pic and text when I look:

2014-02-25_00003.jpg

2014-02-25_00002.jpg

Mission 1:

Sorted the SetIdentity problem a while back

Never even thought to delete the officer circle

Mission 2:

Yeah - that needs a task cancelled and move on to the next part - it's not something that ever happened while I was testing - my bad. I shall sort that out.

Edited by Sekara74
images

If mission has name mission1.pbo in description you write:

Donekeys [] = {mission1};

And in endtrigger in On ACT you write:

Activatekey "mission1"

About overview: when i choose mission and press play i see overview with text and picture but in menu when i choose SP scenarios i see only mission name. No picture and no text on right side of screen, like on your 2nd picture.

I think i must redownload all your missions. ;)

Edited by tom3kb

Ok, i know what is wrong. I put all your missions in Eternal Daeva folder. I always do this with mission packs or with missions that need some mods. I like to have missions in subfolders not several thousand missions in one big folder. ;)

I put them in:

d:\....\arma3\misssions\Eternal Daeva

And then missions dont have that overview from your 2nd picture. If missions are in Steam subscribed sections. All is Ok.

Stupid steam. :banghead:

In arma 2 there was no problems in gruoping your missions in subfolders. But nooo :mad: steam is smarter then us and know what's the best for users. ;) He is loading some pictures and info from steam workshop? Not from mission folder.

Sorry for false alarm, now i know whats going on.

Thx for your work, i'm waitng for your new missions.

Edited by tom3kb

Ah, OK. I read the key name as any variable rather than the mission name. I'll try that out. Cheers Tom.

Glad you got the pics sorted.

Se'Kara.

Posted eternal daeva 10 to the workshop last night

Will be uploaded to the Comrades in Arms server ASAP.