Sign in to follow this  
GetzTheGoldfish

[CO-05] Altis Bus Driving Simulator 2014

I understand that you may believe that everyone is an innocent joke and that is fun.

Regrettably not understand because you have to use these references to announce a mission.

I have seen many "funny things" with the Nazis beating gays in my country and more than once I've gone home with more than one hit for defending my friends.

And all this censorship and freedom is over when you lose respect for something.

---------- Post added at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 ----------

I think this kind of jokes are out of place to advertise a simple mission Bus

And it has nothing to do with censorship of speech the prince of "Saiyans".

All right, it's become abundantly clear that you're the troll of this thread. First attempting to criticize my English (I would never bring this into an argument, but what was wrong with my English? Yours, on the other hand...) and now you're making fun of my username. That's great. Go away.

Basically thick skin, sense of humour or get offline.

The world is now making supersensitive prats who have nothing better to do that whine.

Why don't they do something constructive and make a mission instead of criticising those who actually do something.

I personally think a bus simulator for a milsim is a out of place, however the creator has actually done something and kudos to him for that.

What have the "over sensitive" done apart from cry wolf over something and nothing.

Offence is taken not given!

If you want to whine about something important, have a go at the Syrian Govt.

Edited by Terox