toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

I'll double check the download,and re-up if neccesary. Meantime, a good quick fix would be to take the Bisign out of HLC_core.

Yeah I tried your direct link and armaholic and both have same identical files and bisigns, and both fails to sign with Addon Signer.

AWM? Really? AT LAST!:D

Thank you for your awesome work, Toadie! I've waited for this weapon for soooo long. :cool:

@toadie2k great update :)

Thank You for releasing the ACE3 compat. update !! This wil give me great pleasure today sir! Would you consider releasing the updates for your HLC Mods All in one? Armaholic has throtttled its users back so badly that it is going to take me two days to get all of these downloaded :/

I wanted to report bug, here is RPT:

22:53:21 Error in expression <exitWith{}; VOG25P = true; 

waitUntil {!isNull(findDisplay 46)};

[] spawn {

s>
22:53:21   Error position: <!isNull(findDisplay 46)};

[] spawn {

s>
22:53:21   Error Ogólny błąd w wyrażeniu
22:53:21 File hlc_wp_ak\Init.sqf, line 4

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=463358425

;)

They still do work tho, but they have a little to big explosion radius I must say, is that intended? Also no ACE Frags?

Edited by gienkov

Thanks for another release and all those updates to support ACE.

Here's to another release.

you released an AWM?!! AAAHHHH!!! *Fangirl scream* you never cease to amaze man!

Another bug, AWM doesn't generate range table for FMJ bullets, it's plain blank:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=463437870

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

And another, AWM doesn't have picture:

23:06:56 Warning Message: Picture \hlc_wp_fhawc\tex\ui\gear_awm_t_ca not found23:06:56 Warning Message: Picture \hlc_wp_fhawc\tex\ui\gear_awm_t_ca not found
23:06:58 Warning Message: Picture \hlc_wp_fhawc\tex\ui\gear_awm_t_ca not found

Bug summary so far:

• AK have script error related to VOG25P
  • VOG25P have too big explosion radius
  • AWM FMJ magazines doesn't generate ACE range table, they propably missing ACE adv bal config, other magazines work
  • AWM doesn't have inventory picture

Edited by gienkov

Toadie, if you ever feel like making another G3, I'd love to see something like this.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE AWM RELEASE!

Yes I did write the ballistics code, however there are 2 bullets that I did NOT write....

1. Soft Point - Soft Point ammunition is not used by military forces and I had plenty of mil-spec ammo to choose from, so it did not make my "cut", as such I can not state how accurate the ballistics might be from my end, only Toadie2k can.

2. Subsonic - SAAMI specs discourage subsonic loadings of .300 Win Mag, the cartridge is a MAGNUM cartridge and as such is designed for FAST burning powders not slower burning subsonic loads, also a subsonic .300 Win Mag is nothing but a more expensive .308 Subsonic bullet, rather unremarkable. If you scour the web for Subsonic .300 Win Mag ammo you might run across 1-2 websites, however NONE of them have the ammo for sale, there is good reason for this as I previously briefly explained.

The 3 other rounds such as the MEN FMJ, MEN AP, and the Mk248 Mod 1 were all HAND written by me specifically for this rifles barrel length. The Mk248 Mod 1 is effectively a +P+ .300 Win Mag with a heavy OTM bullet, the US Military uses this round to attain potential kills at 1250m, I however have it point target rated at 1km (1000m) as that is what most precision shooters have their heavy OTM ammo rated for, within that 1km range, my mk248 mod 1 ballistics are literally within a 2.57% margin of error.

Just so you know I am not BS'ing anyone here is what the real data looks like vs ArmA III's engine, please note that the greatest deviation is at 500m as that is where the "curve" has its biggest drop, this is where I state the 2.57% difference....

JBM Ballistics Mk248 Mod 1 Ballistics Table

[table=width: 300]

[tr]

[td]Range (meters)[/td]

[td]Velocity (m/s)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]0[/td]

[td]899.2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]100[/td]

[td]848.7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]200[/td]

[td]799.6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]300[/td]

[td]752.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]400[/td]

[td]706.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]500[/td]

[td]661.8[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]600[/td]

[td]619.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]700[/td]

[td]578.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]800[/td]

[td]538.5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]900[/td]

[td]500.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]1000[/td]

[td]463.0[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

ArmA III Engine Mk248 Mod 1 Ballistics Table

[tr]

[td]Range (meters)[/td]

[td]Velocity (m/s)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]0[/td]

[td]899.2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]100[/td]

[td]841.6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]200[/td]

[td]787.4[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]300[/td]

[td]736.5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]400[/td]

[td]689.3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]500[/td]

[td]645[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]600[/td]

[td]603.6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]700[/td]

[td]564.9[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]800[/td]

[td]528.6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]900[/td]

[td]494.7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]1000[/td]

[td]463[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Now taking a percent difference calculator you can figure the range at its worst spots which for this round would be 400-600m as that is where the curve is the worst, I will do this for you to save time....

[tr]

[td]Range (meters)[/td]

[td]Percent Difference[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]400[/td]

[td]2.4079%[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]500[/td]

[td]2.5712%[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]600[/td]

[td]2.5354%[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I hope this helps establish the accuracy of my new v3 ballistics calculations as well as my authenticity, if you have any additional questions regarding the ballistics of the AWM series please let me know.

Edited by Spartan0536

Thank You for releasing the ACE3 compat. update !! This wil give me great pleasure today sir! Would you consider releasing the updates for your HLC Mods All in one? Armaholic has throtttled its users back so badly that it is going to take me two days to get all of these downloaded :/

Short answer is yes, it's just going to take time going over Australian Internet (50k/sec upload max where I am right now)

Another bug, AWM doesn't generate range table for FMJ bullets, it's plain blank:

Bug summary so far:

• AWM FMJ magazines doesn't generate ACE range table, they propably missing ACE adv bal config, other magazines work
  • AWM doesn't have inventory picture

Yeah, I think that script error's crept in with the last A3 update. I'll get someone with more knowledge on SQF scripting specifically to have a look at it, Radius is intended effect, it's a bouncing projectile- when it makes initial impact, a small charge on the tip propels it up to 2m in the air. That, combined with an entirely different explosive compound gives it some serious HE knockback.

The AWM bugs- One is arma's fault (fixed), the other's a missing comma(also fixed). I'll let you figure which is which.

Point is I'm reuploading it now, and I'm going to beg foxhound and the PW6 guys to secretly switch the files. Would recommend everyone redownload.

Same with AUGs. No idea why the Bisign isn't working, damn sure I won't let it stay that way.

EDIT- looks like for some reason it only partially binarised some files. rebuilding fixed it, as well as the missing icons. AWM reupload complete, AUGs should be done in about 20 min.

Now to start begging foxhound

Edited by toadie2k

Hi Toadie2k i found a small Bug on your M60 Pack regarding the Bipod Animations:

http://i.imgur.com/oHxiGun.jpg (151 kB)

I also found one on the regular M60 as well, at random times the legs of the fold down bi-pod disappear, however the "feet" are always present.

Many thanks for fixing those bugs :).

VOG25P could use ACE3 frag config too doesn't it? I mean slightly less splash, more frags.

Edited by gienkov

Your AWM section on the first post is named M249 :)

Real nice to see all these compatibility updates! Do you have a .338 Lapua magum variant in mind for the AWM? Or maybe a TRG-42? It's used by a lot of people.

Edited by boozdeuvash

Yeah.. you can do other snip. weapons with .300 or .338..l155 or gol i like both of them and it would be nice have them in arma3.

Btw.great job with awm and Thank You.

Edited by Zrejlus

AWM silenced lacks bipod on its model.

Many ppl in my community doesn't like how big VOG25P explosion radius is, you really should lower it a bit and add ACE frags to it, anyway great work ;).

Updated mod v1.0.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Updated mod v1.3.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

What's that squeaking/whistling sound at the end of the AWM firing sound?