toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

To toadie2k,

I like only two weapons mod maker are you & RHS. In RHS we miss SCAR-H (Mk 17 Mod 0). Can you made it. Please. :o

To toadie2k,

I like only two weapons mod maker are you & RHS. In RHS we miss SCAR-H (Mk 17 Mod 0). Can you made it. Please. :o

It's on the list, probably will get to it sometime this year. In the meantime, check out the SMA mod's SCARs, they're pretty damn nice, as is the rest of the mod in general ;)

Hey toadie!

Love the modpack, just got a question.

With ACE3, they have extra configs for your weapon packs. After doing some digging it seems its all only for advanced ballistics, is that right?

That's correct. Ruthberg's informed me that they'll eventually no longer supply those configs, so as early as when the AWM/AWC release goes up, I'll be uploading versions of everything with ACE support, at the very least for it's ballistics.

Edited by toadie2k

Hi Toadie2k-I love the sound of your M4's when suppressed as I find they are the most realistic ones I have heard so far. Do you have any plans to make a Mk12 or SR-25?Just watched lone survivor and your weapons sounds are very close to those in the film.It has made me start using a Mk12 more often and would love to see your version of one!Thanks

It's on the list, probably will get to it sometime this year. In the meantime, check out the SMA mod's SCARs, they're pretty damn nice, as is the rest of the mod in general ;)

That's correct. Ruthberg's informed me that they'll eventually no longer supply those configs, so as early as when the AWM/AWC release goes up, I'll be uploading versions of everything with ACE support, at the very least for it's ballistics.

Cheers mate :)

please fix the aug compatibility, can't join dedicated server cause we don't use your aug.

If you have the time could you make a scope mount for the minimi para?

Me and someone else mentioned the MP5 pack causing server crashes. With the recent CBA update we (me and my group anyway) are now able to launch the server with it enabled, no problems. Just letting you know.

If you have the time could you make a scope mount for the minimi para?
use the 249E2, with RIS. same size, just the butt stock and flash are diff.

I really dig how the MP5N 9mmAR actually has the firing sound from the, you know, 9mmAR. Big ol' blast from the past.

I really dig how the MP5N 9mmAR actually has the firing sound from the, you know, 9mmAR. Big ol' blast from the past.

Really?! lol i found that rather off-putting TBH

Didnt know if it as intentional or not. But i guess it is :S

Me and someone else mentioned the MP5 pack causing server crashes. With the recent CBA update we (me and my group anyway) are now able to launch the server with it enabled, no problems. Just letting you know.

Thanks for the report, good to know it's fixed.

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

please fix the aug compatibility, can't join dedicated server cause we don't use your aug.

As Panimala reported, try using the latest CBA to see if it fixes your issue. If not the issue will be passed on to Toadie.

WHATWHATWHAT???

Toadie has SCARS on the list? Best. News. Ever.

Hello Toadie. As always thanks for already big load of love You supplied us with.

One question tho:

Any chance for a classic MP5A4, MP5A5 and possibly a MP5/10 with a fixed (surefire) flashlight foregrip?

It's an classic, really and sadly, it's not in Your kick-ass MP5 pack.

Hello Toadie. As always thanks for already big load of love You supplied us with.

One question tho:

Any chance for a classic MP5A4, MP5A5 and possibly a MP5/10 with a fixed (surefire) flashlight foregrip?

It's an classic, really and sadly, it's not in Your kick-ass MP5 pack.

Annnnnd ..... http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/appimg/product/p_sub1_130305163146.jpg

12:55:40 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_saw\anim\gesture\m249_reload_crouch.rtm
12:55:40 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_saw\anim\gesture\m249_STANAGreload_stand.rtm
12:55:40 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_saw\anim\gesture\m249_STANAGreload_prone.rtm
12:55:40 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_saw\anim\gesture\m249_STANAGreload_stand.rtm

Can you have a look at this for the next m249 patch.

Thanks!

I'm not sure what I did, but all of the HLC specific suppressors have disappeared from the arsenal. Every pack lol. Might it have something to do with Joint Muzzles? Seems kind of a random assumption, but that's the only thing I can think of that would affect this.

Should make an MG42, MG34 and MG3 pack, or just a World War 2 weapons pack. Now that would be something! Haha if only it was super easy.

Love the M249 pack though! Bloody awesome!

Hey toadie, I know that you have a pretty extensive list of guns you want to make in the future, but did you ever give any thought to doing a Heavy Barrel Automatic Rifle version of the FAL (FALO/Canadian C2). For now we can sort of substitute it by running a Bi-Pod and 50 round drum mag (the real ones had long 30 round mags) in the STG58, but I just love the classic look of these old rifles, especially the C2 with the wood clad legs. http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w119/davesrb/DSC00355.jpg

Should make an MG42, MG34 and MG3 pack, or just a World War 2 weapons pack. Now that would be something! Haha if only it was super easy.

Love the M249 pack though! Bloody awesome!

The World War 2 weapons will come with time, however community selection seems to be modern era weapons judging by Patreon votes.

Hi toadie2k,

Our group uses most of your weapon packs and they are outstanding in quality.

We did notice something however: it looks like the AK74 variants do not have green coloured tracer rounds, instead they seem to be all IR rounds only. The AK47 and RPK variants feature the regular green tracer mags.

Is this by design or a bug?

Hi toadie2k,

Our group uses most of your weapon packs and they are outstanding in quality.

We did notice something however: it looks like the AK74 variants do not have green coloured tracer rounds, instead they seem to be all IR rounds only. The AK47 and RPK variants feature the regular green tracer mags.

Is this by design or a bug?

Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in the next set of HLC mod updates.

Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in the next set of HLC mod updates.

Sweet, you guys rock!

Another question to the HLC team concerning the AK pack:

Are you planning to include flares for the grenade launcher variants of your rifles in an upcoming update? If yes, could you somehow make these flares identical to RHS flares? RHS flares are brighter than vanilla and last almost three times as long, making them actually useful.

Hey guys, I've got yet another question for you about some of your upcoming planed releases. I remember hearing that you were going to be creating a BREN gun soon and I was wondering about the details of it, was it going to be the classic WW2 .303 or is there also going to be an L4 7.62 version as was used in the Falklands?

Another question to the HLC team concerning the AK pack:

Are you planning to include flares for the grenade launcher variants of your rifles in an upcoming update? If yes, could you somehow make these flares identical to RHS flares? RHS flares are brighter than vanilla and last almost three times as long, making them actually useful.

The flares will be noted but not priority at this time.

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Hey guys, I've got yet another question for you about some of your upcoming planed releases. I remember hearing that you were going to be creating a BREN gun soon and I was wondering about the details of it, was it going to be the classic WW2 .303 or is there also going to be an L4 7.62 version as was used in the Falklands?

Yes, after the Mark 1 is done the L4A3 will be in the works.