toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

There is no ammo for MK.48 Mod0.

Please help !!!!!!

It uses the M60 ammo. 

• Like 1

I want to report some minor clipping issues concerning the G3's and the M60's. I only used CBA and most of the NIA-mods. 

A5872B1CF6254E3191FC1FD9EF4D2A99E309449C

7AA3B5CCD11C740E0088D7A78B41D1A738FB66E8

The gloves are clipping through the handguard of the HK33A2 and the HKG3A3 (Widegrip). 

05193309FC265F8CABFA74F0AEF4447756B90E90

The left hand is clipping into the handguard a bit. Here with the HK G3/SG1.

3DE7443627E8598AED464B5E1A1B72640A695F79

The bipod of the M60 is casting a incorrect shadow when undeployed. The M60E4 is fine though.

None of this issues is realy important though. I wouldn't mind if those won't get fixed. Just wanted to report them. 

To go with Marduk's post, the M60 LODs are bugged outside of like 25m - the barrel assembly disappears 

just a heads up tovarishch

Your G36 pack is through the roof man. I don't think I have seen better G36 models in any game. My jaw dropped when I finally had a chance to play with these, now I'm looking for any pretext to play as Bundeswehr/Sahrani/whatever, just to use them.

• Like 1

Just to go over this again, Toadie already has said that he's not planning on adding an All In One NIArms pack to the steam workshop, mainly because the Collections feature in the workshop

makes the AIO largely redundant. 

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=665702172

subscribe to all.

You're probably not administering a server running NiArms pack and RHS or Cup to say something like this.... 

Having to copy and rename and add the the launch parameters for 30 mods instead of 1 is quite a pain compared to what it is to publish an AiO pack. *(Especially considering he is already publishing the AiO pack on other platforms)

Also asking your players to select 30 mods in the launcher is quite insane.

Anyway I'm gonna let go of this since it was finally made "official" that no AiO pack will be published on steam.

But I have to say that I find this very sad and I still don't get why this community is so resistant against something so minor that would help so many.

I'm definitely not the first and certainly not the last to ask for that.

But for now I'm just not going to run NiArms on my server.

Bye

Toadie your planning an hk416/hk417 addon? This would be so f*ck*ng awesome and i would love you more than before. Great work and keep it running <3

• Like 2

Toadie your planning an hk416/hk417 addon? This would be so f*ck*ng awesome and i would love you more than before. Great work and keep it running <3

The HK417's are doing pretty well in the Patreon vote, so you should see those by the end of the year. As for the HK416's, they're doing significantly less well in the voting, but I'm planning on commissioning them once the P226's (which I also commissioned) are done. So you'll also hopefully (depending on Toadies schedule, I don't put time limits on my commissions) see those before the end of the year. I would encourage anyone who enjoys NiA to become a patreon, even if it's only $5 a month you're giving, it's something. Right now it's sitting at $305 a month, at $700 a month Toadie could consider doing this full time, which would be nothing but good for the whole community. 

But for now I'm just not going to run NiArms on my server.

I'm sure someone somewhere actually cares about that... I don't know who, but I'm sure that one person is very upset.

• Like 3

Having to copy and rename and add the the launch parameters for 30 mods instead of 1 is quite a pain compared to what it is to publish an AiO pack. 

[...]

Also asking your players to select 30 mods in the launcher is quite insane.

[...]

But I have to say that I find this very sad and I still don't get why this community is so resistant against something so minor that would help so many.

[...]

Maybe it's because the rest of the community has realized that 1.) the server can run a different modline than the client, so you could totally use the complete mod on the server and 2.) you could easily create a 'dummy' mod that simply has all your required mods as a dependency. ;)

[...] but I'm planning on commissioning them once the P226's (which I also commissioned) are done. 

@War_Lord: I'm not sure if you're allowed to disclose this but what kind of budget and time-frame are we looking at for commissions? (Oh, and if you're commissioning stuff that's going to be freely available then that's pretty cool of you!)
  • Like 1