toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

holy shit foxhound.... why not put all the updates in one post? :D

@toadie2k hey, brilliant work on those updates. I hope you'll be taking some well deserved rest!!!

I have a question about the AWM rifle. Right now you must "zoom-out" (go out from scoped view) to cycle the bolt action. Do you think it would be possible to implement it like RHS has done with their bolt action sniper, so that as long as hold down the mouse button the avatar wont cycle it, but as soon as you release it, the weapon gets cycled.

I don't know which is more realistic, and how marksmen do it in real life, but in arma it's alot more convenient if I don't need to zoom-out for each time i fire. :)

Yes, that is how it was in the old days. But nowadays it is fine to do it like this so yeah :)

Honestly, I'm just glad there's underdog heroes like Foxhound around that keep the community ticking.

As to the Cycling - not technically up to me, as it's part of the Weaponhandler framework, but from what I remember Kerc telling me, this way is more convenient... AND it doesn't lead to motion sickeness.

• Like 3

Can we download the entire pack from somewhere? I really don't feel like downloading 9 separate mods off armaholic and have to deal with 9 separate folders and zip files surely somewhere there is the entire updated collection?

Can we download the entire pack from somewhere? I really don't feel like downloading 9 separate mods off armaholic and have to deal with 9 separate folders and zip files surely somewhere there is the entire updated collection?

http://credmo.updatedtuesdays.com/tier1/products/ 

Bottom of the page. (Smooth site Toadie)

• Like 1

Hi Toadie

Brilliant mod, love you no homo!

Just a quick question. HLC was renamed on NIArms on PW6 correct? 

No need to redownload NIArms like the Steam Workshop users.

Cheers

Twak

Are the compatibility patches things like merging usable ammo's or to the extent of replacing weapons inside another pack?

Hi Toadie

Brilliant mod, love you no homo!

Just a quick question. HLC was renamed on NIArms on PW6 correct? 

No need to redownload NIArms like the Steam Workshop users.

Cheers

Twak

Yes, on PWS NIArms is just HLC renamed, you just need to install the update.

Are the compatibility patches things like merging usable ammo's or to the extent of replacing weapons inside another pack?

It lets NIA weapons use, for example, RHS mags and vice versa. The magazines will still be separate items, but you can load NIA stanags into RHS M4's 

Hi, just stopped by to report small bugs I found in latest version of AR15 mod. Two issues:

- "hlc_rifle_M4" rail attachment point is too far foward, so laser pointer is floating in the air

- all AR15 weapons have duplicated vanilla optics (2x each one) in Arsenal

Mod list I tested it on: @cba_a3;@hlcmods_core;@hlc_ar15

Hi, just stopped by to report small bugs I found in latest version of AR15 mod. Two issues:

- "hlc_rifle_M4" rail attachment point is too far foward, so laser pointer is floating in the air

- all AR15 weapons have duplicated vanilla optics (2x each one) in Arsenal

Mod list I tested it on: @cba_a3;@hlcmods_core;@hlc_ar15

I've seen that duplicated optics thing in previous releases before as well

Yes, on PWS NIArms is just HLC renamed, you just need to install the update.

Thanks for the reply war_lord.

Hi Toadie

May I present a bug report here?

Our clan is excited to update our AUG's to the latest, but there appears to be an ongoing issue with GL accuracy. Probably something similar to the AK-47 GL sight issue which appears to have been fixed in the v2.0 update?

Anyway, hope this video explains it all.

Are the Source Files of the G36 and mp5 available too, or just the others? I didn't read all the replys, just the beginning, sorry if i messed something

Edited by KokaKolaA3

Are the Source Files of the G36 and mp5 available too, or just the others? I didn't read all the replys, just the beginning, sorry if i messed something

http://credmo.updatedtuesdays.com/tier1/products/new-products/g36-rifles/

You can get the source files for the G36 here. The source files for the MP5 are not available as it's one of the older packs that was done before Toadie started making weapons entirely from scratch, so the permissions are more complex there. 

• Like 2

Hi there Toadie's,

I was off playing for a while. And now, in our modded server, I can see that the "super pack" Battle Rifles pack have been updated again, to an excellent level.

With all those customizations possibilities. Giving a RIS/ RAS options for everything.

And those new HK's/ FN's/ AUG's/ SLR/ AEK/ AR15 etc. All the rifles amazing.

This way, it's not just the playing possibilities that will get more wide and fun/ deeper for the game. But with all those new customizations options the "playing" gets more realistic as well, because everybody wants to have their own style in real life/ game.

This way things can be even more unique in our server/ team. And as well the simulation of proceedments of real life can be more realistic in game.

The features of the packs give possibilities to a deeper content, and it's in an excellent level of depth already. Battle Rifle's pack, best pack!

Thanks for this!

• Like 3

So...

Are you going to release the complete mod on steam or not ?

Because you know... it's on A3Launcher and Armaholic, so why not steam workshop ?

Thanks

Oh god, you again. This has been explained to you.

• Like 2

Love this mod. I'm in the process of including this on our servers and the addition to A3L is a welcome one. 

The only thing holding us back is the steam push. We're trying to remove reliance on A3L and future-proof our three servers further.

Is there any chance at all this'll be getting pushed to steam or is it no dice?

Thanks for all the hard work and great additions to A3.

Dag - totalpunishmentgaming.com 

There is no ammo for MK.48 Mod0.

Please help !!!!!!