toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Hey Toadie, have you considered making an FG-42, possibly with an InRange.tv style tacticool bubba'd version?

Are these latest updates going on Armaholic or some other place than Six?

And thanks for the weapons, they are top class, I'll never get tired of the AI AWM with the reload animation.

Guys, please, help! How change animation reloading? I downloaded all HLC mods, but still have RHS's skewed reloading.  

RHS anims are made by toadie, just saying...

• Like 1

RHS anims are made by toadie, just saying...

Thank you for your answer. I saw two different animations and prefer reloading like on this video 

. You now, it's more dynamic) So, do you know how to change to this animation? 

You now, it's more dynamic) So, do you know how to change to this animation? 

Dunno about how to change it, but i'm sure it was changed because of clipping through any optic that would be attached (hence why AKs are not generally reloaded this way IRL)

Dunno about how to change it, but i'm sure it was changed because of clipping through any optic that would be attached (hence why AKs are not generally reloaded this way IRL)

Actually I dropped it because I personally got legitimately displeased with it. There was just enough things wrong with it that I wanted to redo it.

Hey Toadie, have you considered making an FG-42, possibly with an InRange.tv style tacticool bubba'd version?

I will admit I hadn't actually planned on them specifically, but if there's a demand, I'd certainly consider it.

Another suggestion - how about an FN FAL variant in .280 British?

Well, if you can find some reliable data on the actual specs and performance of .280 British, maybe.

Sig Sauer 320 / -250 in the works?

Someone's commissioned some Sig full-frame pistols off me not too far away, so far I'm committed to the 226 family but I wouldn't rule out the 250 frame maybe getting a lookin.

Are these latest updates going on Armaholic or some other place than Six?

And thanks for the weapons, they are top class, I'll never get tired of the AI AWM with the reload animation.

Armaholic, Six, my own hosting (page 1), and Steam Workshop (except the AUGs, which are giving me shit when I'm uploading them there).

G'day Toadie,

Have Telstra rectified the problems with your Internet service yet?

Hey Toadie, really fantastic work, I've loved every weapon you've released, the animations really do put mods in a new light.

I am wondering if you'd consider making Ultimax 100's. They're a SAW weapon in Singapore and it would be cool to see more magazine fed SAW other than RPK's and M27 IAR's as this would be truly unique. There are pictures of the Mk 8, which though not in service, have rail and adjustable butt stock that people would love. Further more, it has a lower ROF, and famous for it's low recoil.  :D

G'day Toadie,

Have Telstra rectified the problems with your Internet service yet?

Qualified yes. So, the story is that our service pit was partially flooded (and Telstra being Telstra, not maintained, so nothing was weather shielded or even wrapped in a plastic bag ), and water was running down the interfaces between like 3 houses.... They fixed that, but we had a freak rain storm about a day after the techie came through and the service went to shit again. So techie's coming out again and I'm going to fucking hawk-eye the guy until he does the job right.

Meanwhile, Eden update came out, which brought with it the updated environmental "Soundshader" tech, which I'm now implementing. I mean, now it's basically complex enough that I should probably ask like Laxemann to help (even though I know he's 300% swamped with other projects), but I can bridge the gap until I find an audio tech that's comfortable with it. Here's a sample. It's worth noting that the setup I'm using is trying to blend what I had with BI's default sounds, so eagle ar might notice I'm using Katiba and Mk20 sounds at distance(they do the job).

• Like 2

Nice video Toadie. Sounds really good. Good luck with the internet tech!

Actually I dropped it because I personally got legitimately displeased with it. There was just enough things wrong with it that I wanted to redo it.

Thank you for your answer. Will you change reload animation a little bit? You now, left hand moving unnaturally. 

Thank you for your answer. Will you change reload animation a little bit? You now, left hand moving unnaturally. 

Save for some animation limitations, i'd say (from personal experience) that's pretty much how you'd reload that sucker if you AK rightie (i'm a leftie so I had easier time on that charging handle)  ;)

Hey Toadie, is there any chance you will consider doing those sweet G36A2's and kA4's as well?
If already asked ignore this. :D

Greetings from Germany,

Tillee

Toadie may i who the original maker for the bcm jack Carbine is?

from the main page:

BCM 'Jack' - Twinke Masta, Tenoyl, Tigg, Toadie

Hey Toadie, is there any chance you will consider doing those sweet G36A2's and kA4's as well?

If already asked ignore this. :D

Greetings from Germany,

Tillee

The G36A2 can't be done properly in Arma 3.

The G36A2 can't be done properly in Arma 3.

What if you did it just the way the A1 works? With fixed secondary optic? 3 options for the handle/optics, one with an eotech 552, one with the officialy delivered optics and one with another realisitc alternative used in battle?

The way i understand, arma should just be able to "see" the secondary optics this way. Might err though, not really into the materia. ;)

Greetings and thanks for the quick answer,

Tillee 

That's the point. You have model custom versions of every optic that you would attach to the top tail of a G36A2 in order to use the primary sight and the attached optic. You can't just make the primary 1.5/3.5 sight work with any additional optics attachments.

Toadie said he wasn't going to spend time modelling a whole bunch of optics for the G36