toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

I have a little request for the G36 Pack.

Would it be possible to add the ability to mount IR Lasers on the G36A1 and KA1 ideally not on the left or right side but on the bottom of the Handguard.

If its to much work i would understand if you wouldn't do it but it would be great.

The MG36 is "already" in the pack. Just mount a G36 with a bipod and get the Beta C mag in and you have your MG36, yes it's that simple.

You don't see the Beta C mag visually but you have 100 shot.

Aimed at the civilian market, perhaps after you've been through CAG and open up your own tactical school and shooting classes, yours will be far more perfect. ;)

Cringy or not, his reputation is solid, and is globally known, He's a billion times better than that charlatan James Yeager!!

I love how he does not insult the AK platform. James Yeager is pro AR and seems to take any chance to insult the AK platform.

I love how he does not insult the AK platform. James Yeager is pro AR and seems to take any chance to insult the AK platform.

Guns don't have feelings.

• Like 1

Any chance of adding the Mk. 43 Mod 1?  I.e. the M60E4 with the railed handguard?

The MG36 is "already" in the pack. Just mount a G36 with a bipod and get the Beta C mag in and you have your MG36, yes it's that simple.

You don't see the Beta C mag visually but you have 100 shot.

True, though the MG36's bipod and bipod mount is obviously different, and as you said the C mag isn't visual... so kind of pointless...

I am curious as to whether there is any word on tracer mags for the G36 addon.

Also, the SIGs are dope as hell. I just recently got around to really playing with them. All of your addons have been great, but damn, I love those things. All of your battle rifles have had a great feel to them.

• Like 1

Hey toady,

Maybe someone already told you but the G36 UGL Sight seems buggy. The Grenade always flies 50metres less than the sight shows.

Can you add Tracer Mags for the G36 and can you give all G36's the "Charging Handle Reload" animation. I know the G36 have a Boltcatch funktion but the G36 reload animation looks so much better.

Yep, fixes for the UGL and tracer mags coming very shortly.

You know know, I considered doing just the charging handle reload, but I'm a glutton for self-punishment. Also, true fact, the G36 in it's stock config actually doesn't come with the bolt release function, it's a cheap 3rd party extension piece done after the XM8 program, though it seems H&K have been fitting them to export model G36s(I can't find any official acknowledgement of them, they just started appearing on demo models at shows and I'm assuming that they're just the done thing now)

• Like 3

Yep, fixes for the UGL and tracer mags coming very shortly.

You know know, I considered doing just the charging handle reload, but I'm a glutton for self-punishment. Also, true fact, the G36 in it's stock config actually doesn't come with the bolt release function, it's a cheap 3rd party extension piece done after the XM8 program, though it seems H&K have been fitting them to export model G36s(I can't find any official acknowledgement of them, they just started appearing on demo models at shows and I'm assuming that they're just the done thing now)

I can confirm this all new G36KA4 issued to the German army have a bolt release.

The G36KA4 has a few differences from the Original G36, for example a new designed Barrel Mount and it is already delivered with a R.I.S., IdZ Stock and KSK Rail.

• Like 2

Need to correct my last post.

Seems like only the G36KE has the wrong reload animation. Can you take a look at this?

Hi there, lads =)

Just curious: What's that british WWII toy pack doing?
And did you consider doing a Boys Rifle for it?

Hope you're doing good,
& sending my best regards from across the sea ;)
~

chances to add all types of tracer colors in next weapon upd?

and maybe G3A4
g3a4.jpg

After some testing, it seems I've found a bug with the HLC AK pack. Running only CBA, HLC core and HLC AK, the GP30s sighting seems to be misaligned. At all ranges, the grenades will land short about 20 meters or so. This is true for both the AK12 and AK74's GP30s. Could you look into this, Toadie?

are the copies of these packs uploaded to Steam Workshop endorsed by Toadie or updated/maintained by him?

If they're the ones under [s2] Still A Lime, then yes. Those are me, and I update them.

chances to add all types of tracer colors in next weapon upd?

and maybe G3A4

A4? Sure, I guess. I mean, there isn't anything it does that the SG1 or KA4 do at the moment. but whatever.

Tracers, eh. I mean, I get why, but, I'm erring towards no . Reason being essentially is while you CAN get..say. .. .308/7.62 NATO in other colours than NATO's Strontium-Magnesium Red, it's kind of a specialty round. Same goes the reverse for "opfor" calibers- You CAN get rounds that don't come in Barium Salts green, but they're niche or specialty import.

IR-DIM rounds however, I think I can get behind, so expect those in applicable platforms.

After some testing, it seems I've found a bug with the HLC AK pack. Running only CBA, HLC core and HLC AK, the GP30s sighting seems to be misaligned. At all ranges, the grenades will land short about 20 meters or so. This is true for both the AK12 and AK74's GP30s. Could you look into this, Toadie?

yep, noticed. I did a quick check of all the GLs after I fixed the G36s ones, and this seems to be a theme. Expect it to be good in the next patch.

Need to correct my last post.

Seems like only the G36KE has the wrong reload animation. Can you take a look at this?

Already fixed ;)

While I'm at it, I originally was planning to put out the bulk of patches this week. UNFORTUNATELY, my internet connection, which has slowly been getting worse over the year, basically has bottomed out in the last month- I'm not getting much more than dialup speeds over it, and the fault seems to be somewhere on the physical telecomms side of things (knowing Telstra, it's probably in one of their shittily maintained service pits). Anyway, fault's been registered, and they've said that they'll send guys out to inspect sometime between <February 1> and the 17th (Which is effectively 2/3s of February they've given themselves).

The rub of this is I'm not putting out anything as large as patches on this connection, so you'll have to settle for them being up around the 20th. Not wasting any of that time though, there's new stuff I'm sliding in with the extra time I now have.

As an additonal fun note - the HLC AK packs are now TWO YEARS OLD. Holy COW.

• Like 11

still the best AKs on the market ;)

btw did CUP never ask for those or don´t you want to hand them over?

I think it is fundamental for CUP to update the AKs. Your pack would be the right choice.

If they're the ones under [s2] Still A Lime, then yes. Those are me, and I update them.

thanks for the quick response!

as a sidenote, I saw a screenshot of an AK with some kind of rails mounted on it on one of your screenshots. does it mean we'll get an update to the AK pack in form of a bunch of tactical AKs?  :bounce3:

Happy birthday to the AK pack! Toadie has Telstra sorted out your internet issues yet? Probably some screw up caused by our super speed NBN installation.☺

still the best AKs on the market ;)

btw did CUP never ask for those or don´t you want to hand them over?

I think it is fundamental for CUP to update the AKs. Your pack would be the right choice.

The AK pack is assembled using models originally made by other modders for counter-strike, which is why RHS didn't use it and probably why CUP isn't going to use it.

Quick question: will the M1928 Thompson include the M1A1 too?

From what Toadie has said about it being easier to do a whole family of weapons at once. I'd say yes.

• Like 2

The AK pack is assembled using models originally made by other modders for counter-strike, which is why RHS didn't use it and probably why CUP isn't going to use it.

More or lerss this. With CUP specifically, it's more to do with most of the models falling under existing licenses that aren't per-se compatible with APL-SA.

From what Toadie has said about it being easier to do a whole family of weapons at once. I'd say yes.

That too. It'll depend entirely on what needs to be done as to the exact go/no-go on it, but if the 1921/1928/A1 gets done, it'd be a safe assumption the M1A1 gets it too.
  • Like 3

More or lerss this. With CUP specifically, it's more to do with most of the models falling under existing licenses that aren't per-se compatible with APL-SA.

That too. It'll depend entirely on what needs to be done as to the exact go/no-go on it, but if the 1921/1928/A1 gets done, it'd be a safe assumption the M1A1 gets it too.

And this is how some one can bring joy into the world ;)

(Or death to their virtual enemies :D :D)

Only adds to a good day,

wish you guys one too :) :)

~

• Like 2