toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Uff... That's a bummer. Then it'd have to be done with an additional Hensold-quartet with the rsas for 3.0x, 1.5x, 2D, 3D...

Would be awesome though. ;)

You could do it that way, but Toadie specifically said when he started on the G36's that he wasn't going to be doing any Bundeswehr optics past the G36 factory sights, which is understandable really, because otherwise he'd be spending a year just sticking together different combinations for the G36A2 sight. It's definitely Sub-mod territory.  

... which is understandable really, because otherwise he'd be spending a year just sticking together different combinations for the G36A2 sight. It's definitely Sub-mod territory.  

I'm completely with you on that.

• Like 3

Hey Toadie, I see that the HLC M60 pack on Steam includes the M60 and the M60E4, but the HLC M60 pack on WithSix has only the M60E4? Any chance you can put the M60 there as well? I try to get all the mods I use off WithSix, and I straight up don't trust Steam Workshop... and I really, really want to use that M60 :)

Hey Toadie, I see that the HLC M60 pack on Steam includes the M60 and the M60E4, but the HLC M60 pack on WithSix has only the M60E4? Any chance you can put the M60 there as well? I try to get all the mods I use off WithSix, and I straight up don't trust Steam Workshop... and I really, really want to use that M60 :)

We are using the M60 pack via PW6 aswell, and we got the M60 and the M60E4. 

The MG42 is gone now. :(

• Like 1

We are using the M60 pack via PW6 aswell, and we got the M60 and the M60E4. 

OK thanks!

The MG42 is gone now. :(

MG42 is being done with the MG3, because there's no point in them not being done together.

• Like 4

Basically during the Cold War, the West German Bundeswehr needed a GPMG, they needed it now, and they needed it cheaply. So Rheinmetall just took the 7.92×57mm MG42 design and made the MG1, which was basically an MG42 in 7.62 NATO. They also came out with the MG2, which was literally surplussed MG42's converted to 7.62 NATO. The MG1 went through three product improvements/modernizations, A1, A2 and A3. The MG 3 was the final modernization. So the MG3 is really just an updated MG42.        

• Like 2

Hello Toadie, can you please upgrade your AK/RHS compatibility with AK-12 compat? Currently i can only use AK-12 mags from your mod.

Hey Toadie, love your latest releases. Would you be releasing the samples for the recent packs anytime soon?  ;)

Hey Toadie, love your latest releases. Would you be releasing the samples for the recent packs anytime soon?  ;)

The Sig 510 and Springfield source files are already out. G36 source maybe just still needs more work.

Links are in his Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/toadie2k

• Like 3

Hey toadie2k  loving your weapon pack :)  just one little question ,   i see several mods comming by in arsenal who have there weapons marked by a icon behind the gun  please can you do his for your weapons ?  its easier to find your guns that way ;) 

Noted, I'll bug him because I like this too  ;)

• Like 4

Hi guys

After popular demand I've added some of the HLC weapons to our squads mod list namely: AWM, G36, SG510, SAW, G3 and M60e our group also uses RHS and ACE. So I want to get the mods set up on our repo with ACE and RHS compatibility.

I've noticed SAW. G3 and M60 have the optional folders. they all have a SRC folder can anyone tell me what this is for?

I've noticed in the SAW have an old version with a ACE.pbo but in the normal optional folder there isn't any ACE ones? Is this right are the SAW compatible with ACE or no longer?

SRC  = "source", contains the source files if you want to expand / edit them.

Would you like to make a mp7 mod?

It's on The List, only got one vote atm though. 

According to Toadie's twitter, there's a major HLC weapons patch coming at the end of the month.

Hey Toadie,

greetings from Germany.

I´ve reviewed your weapon pack aswell as the previous ones like the G3 or HK packs and i´m amazed of your work once again.

Beside the minor misdemeanor regarding the target distance reference in the optic i found another small failure.

In your detailed work u´ve managed to visualize the current loading capacity of the transparent magazines. (Wich is awesome by the way)

Apperently the magazine capacity is overlapping with the AG40 or AG36 underrail granade launcher.

When you have a full magazine loaded and fire your AG36 your magazine shows empty without firing a single bullet.

After reloading the AG36 the magazine displays full again. 

Probably some classes overlapping there hope that helps you find the bug. 

Waiting for the upcomming update,

best regards, [3.JgKp]Fabi. 

• Like 1

Any status on the graphics update on those G3's and FAL's? As far as I remember last you spoke of them Toadie you were in the process of digging into some performance problems which were caused by some....old template you used? I'm not sure if I remember right.
We'd love to add these mods to our repo but if they have performance problems (they haven't been patched in some while) I don't think it's feasible. Any comment?

Loving the work with the recent weapon packs, you really pour effort into these.

Hey I was trying out the new G36s in the virtual arsenal and I noticed that the mag well and the lower receiver of all the models (except the K variant) have a gap in it which exposes the magazine. Its only a small issue but the rest of the gun is such good quality that it looks out of place.

Here's a screenshot in case you don't know what I'm talking about http://imgur.com/a/BaDb8

Not sure if it's been reported to you before, but your M4 CQBR (VLTOR stock) , the one with Tigg's credited model, the PEQ's all mount on the lower rail, and the left side of the handguard, as opposed the top, and the right, looks like the proxy for rail slot might be wrong?

• Like 1