toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

You just dont get it, do you? I dont care about some list. I dont care if he adds SVD or not - there is already SVD and SVU model from another person. I dont care about you, your feelings, or your opinion - since you are bothering me here the whole time while being the one who doesnt understand simple English, and you assume things in that head of yours. I dont know why you picked me (out of all people who post suggestions on this topic) for your constant blabbering about some list with your useless comments, and frankly I do not care. I made a recommendation for a new weapon to be added, not a request or a demand. Now pay attention to this part: If he wants to add it - fine. If he doesnt want to add it (now or ever) it's fine too - it's up to him, and not you, to either follow the recommendation or dismiss it. And you definitely will not decide what I write here on the forum. Now, I'd really appreciate if you'd stop this futile conversation since it's obvious you're the one who has problems understanding, and on top of it all, it is unrelated to the topic. Savvy?

Mate-dont try to argue with this guy-he will just keep going and going.It's all he does-start arguments on this forum-accusing people of theft,arguing, and just generally being unpleasant.Save yourself some time and ignore it-you did nothing wrong :)

• Like 1

So you think that because you've stated you're paying someone currently $250 a month, and bragging about doubling it, actually makes you somewhat better than anyone else who either contributes to toadies Patreon ?

You've actually made up my mind for me in NOT contributing, I had thought seriously about it, but you're bragging just ruined it for me, Toadie is a great modeller and animator, but there's other modellers out there who would take comissions to built a specific weapon for A3. It's not a competition, and if you're willing to throw $500 a month it shows you're disingenuous to the guys who maybe can't afford that much.

For $500 bucks a month, that would get you a 3d artists course, and you'd be able to make your own models. maybe if you're good enough, your models would fetch a nice price on the gaming market. 

It's a crying shame you chose to turn this into a competition into who's Toadies biggest sponsor.  :rolleyes:     

I'm seriously questioning your reading comprehension. I'm currently paying $25 a month, which I'm consider doubling to $50 bucks a month, that's what I can afford being unemployed. The total amount Toadie is currently receiving is $250 a month. I could match that in the short term, say for a commission. But not long term, as much as I'd like to. Now as for whether you where ever planning on contributing, I can't prove you weren't, but we're two for two on road runner making big dramatic gestures of withdrawing something he didn't have in the first place.  

I'm not the arty type. Thus why I support those that can. If some people want to take without giving, that's their business. I just find it funny that you follow me around the forums because I called you out on ripping Battlefield models. Although atleast you're not ineptaphid, he's here because he's offended that someone else got called out for ripping Battlefield models. This creepy business of following around the forum is getting tiresome.

Probably should clarify for War Lord here, he's not donating 250 a month HIMSELF, that's total amount per month through patreon.

You've actually made up my mind for me in NOT contributing, I had thought seriously about it, but you're bragging just ruined it for me, Toadie is a great modeller and animator, but there's other modellers out there who would take comissions to built a specific weapon for A3. It's not a competition, and if you're willing to throw $500 a month it shows you're disingenuous to the guys who maybe can't afford that much.

This is entirely reasonable and true- I'm not even going to try and pretend that I'm the only game in town that does what I do, so don't feel you're contractually obligated to support me if you feel you can get a better deal for your specific need elsewhere.

Honestly, the way I'm doing it I'm trying to be a more of a public service to the Arma modding and game modding in general than specifically a commission worker, which is why all the stuff I've done in the past 12 months has all been APL-SA for the game-engine content, and all the Source material has been the CC equivalent. All the patreon does is ensure 1) I'm doing stuff people want 2) subsidises the time it takes to keep up a fairly intensive pace (so far, it's mostly gone on pizza and booze on late-nighters, a few hours a month off work, a years hosting and pay forwards about 10% into other Arma-related patreons).

Anyway, none of this is constructive conversation guys. If you've got concerns and things, you can drop me a PM.

• Like 3

On a more happy unrelated note, I sent you a PM just before the new year. But I never heard back. Did you get round to it?

Lets please keep things on topic shall we? Any further derailments and issues between forum members will result in those member(s) having post restrictions and potentially been banned from this thread.

• Like 3

Hey Toadie,

first of all I wanted to thank you for all the great weapons you have produced for the A3 Community. The attention to detail within the models and animations are outstanding.

Beeing a member of the German realism communtiy I particularly like the G3 and G36 packs. 

Though I was wondering if you could implement a few versions of the G36KA4 (as mentioned above). This variant is seeing use throughout the Bundeswehr airborne and SF branches and would be very useful for German communities simulating those particular units (of which there are quite a few :D ) .

Judging from the existing models it would be comparably easy to create those variants as most of the needed parts are already seen on other rifles (mainly the MIL versions).

Here are some reference pictures for better understanding:

G36KA4 seen with German KSK troopers (Mag well changed to fit NATO STANAG / Magpul Magazines):

g36_1.jpg

G36KA4 in use with German Kampfschwimmer Troopers (RAS front Rail and IdZ Buttstock):

x0136_50J_KSKp_G36K-A4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

G36KA4 with German KSK Troopers (Standard Buttstock, RAS front rail and exchanged mag well):

g36_2.jpg

G36KA4 (IdZ buttstock, standard G36 Mag and standard G36 handguard):

g36_3.jpg

I would greatly appreciate it if you would find the time to put the G36KA4 in one of the next G36 weapons pack updates.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Marshal_Jud

• Like 2

Please upload the packs to HLC, my clan uses a lot of mods and if we could have them all auto managed by steam it would be easier, plus less tech savvy people could enjoy it. 

Thanks for the mods though, they are amazing. If you can't upload them it's fine, but I would greatly appreciate it. 

Incredible work! Thanks so much guys!

You've really made A3 playable for my friends and I.  We just couldn't ever stomach the futuristic stuff.

• Like 1

Finally back at the gaming rig,

man those guns are beautiful! Of course I especially fell in love with the G36s :D. Pure awsomness. The armarized version is already put to use by EUFOR :D Toadie I hope this doesn't sound to stupid or demanding, but would you consider adding magazines with vanilla ammo(I hope that's where the damage values are coming from)? Not just for the G36s but for the SAW and AUG too. I ask because I made replacement config for the FIA to use the "older" A1 models along with said SAW/AUG combo, and they just chew through hordes of enemies. 

I know that you strive for realism, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

many many thanks for the huge dedication you put into your addons!

Toadie.

I like all the weapons you  because of all the details and animations

So thats why i have a little request if you want to make a FN FNC

its because i am planning to start a belgian infantry unit and the FNC is our main weapon in the belgian army

Toadie.

I like all the weapons you  because of all the details and animations

So thats why i have a little request if you want to make a FN FNC

its because i am planning to start a belgian infantry unit and the FNC is our main weapon in the belgian army

I'm pretty sure the FN FNC is in the list, and quite high up.

Linking the work list, may be slightly outdated, toadie said the next thing he's going to try and finish (i know i saw it somewhere) is the MG3.... which gets me all fuzzy inside

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntyv14BqYyhabzDfBgnmEfnKlIk3exvM8WDOlU5Qv_g/edit#gid=0

A couple of RPT warnings from G36 pack.

Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36MLIAG36]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36KV]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36KV]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36MLIC]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36MLIC]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36CV]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36CTac]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36KMLIC]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36KMLIC]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g36KTac]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g36KTac]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36V]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36V]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36VAG36]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36TAC]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_G36TAC]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[MuzzleSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]

And lots of those:

bipodrail_unhide - unknown animation source hasBipod

Thanks for the amazing packs, keep it up!

Yeah, I haven't uploaded it yet.

EDIT Now I have.

ok i searched and couldn't find a clear answer so forgive me as I'm postivie this has been asked b4.  What are the compatibility pbos for?  I read the readmes but doesn't say what they are for, and I assume I don't need the ace pbos as it says ace directly supported so what is the rhs pbos for exactly as our group does use rhs.

Also g36 mod looks awesome though i prefer not to use steam workshop as we have our own mod pack to keep even w/ server anywhere else to find it, checked armoholic but didnt' see it.

ok i searched and couldn't find a clear answer so forgive me as I'm postivie this has been asked b4.  What are the compatibility pbos for?  I read the readmes but doesn't say what they are for, and I assume I don't need the ace pbos as it says ace directly supported so what is the rhs pbos for exactly as our group does use rhs.

Also g36 mod looks awesome though i prefer not to use steam workshop as we have our own mod pack to keep even w/ server anywhere else to find it, checked armoholic but didnt' see it.

It's for ammo cross compatibility.

It's for ammo cross compatibility.

so do i move the pbo's into the addon folder for each of the weapons? or do i put the pbos into the rhs addon folder?

Hey toadie2k i like all your fantastic weapon modifications. I have one question: 

it would be awesome when you can add the rsa-s optic to the G36 A2 variant. Is this possible? sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean.

i think, i post some pictures to better understand what i mean: 

24242518mj.jpg

24242519nt.jpg

24242520vo.jpg

Greetings from germany and keep up the fantastic work!

• Like 1

Hey toadie2k i like all your fantastic weapon modifications. I have one question: 
it would be awesome when you can add the rsa-s optic to the G36 A2 variant. Is this possible?

Or rather just add a G36E variant with a rail on top of the export optic. Then we could put the rsa-s optic from the BWmod on top of it. Just like this thing here.

• Like 1

Or rather just add a G36E variant with a rail on top of the export optic. Then we could put the rsa-s optic from the BWmod on top of it. Just like this thing here.

Arma 3 doesn't work that way, basically you'd need to make a custom sight that only fits the G36A2. Can't config the weapon to swap between attached sights and the built in sights. Which is probably why the G36A2 isn't in the pack, it's impossible to represent properly.   

• Like 1

Arma 3 doesn't work that way, basically you'd need to make a custom sight that only fits the G36A2. Can't config the weapon to swap between attached sights and the built in sights. Which is probably why the G36A2 isn't in the pack, it's impossible to represent properly.   

Uff... That's a bummer. Then it'd have to be done with an additional Hensold-quartet with the rsas for 3.0x, 1.5x, 2D, 3D...

Would be awesome though. ;)

• Like 1

Hey toadie2k  loving your weapon pack :)  just one little question ,   i see several mods comming by in arsenal who have there weapons marked by a icon behind the gun  please can you do his for your weapons ?  its easier to find your guns that way ;)