toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Really nice G36 Pack. Exactly what ive expected.

PS: Can you add 5.56 Tracer Magazines?

Big thx for your effort to who ever took part of making this great addon, Will you upload the new update on Steam also?

very good g36s they could still at the visors that one with the distances build (number 9) and the original NSA 80 night vision visor :)

1. reticle 200 m

2. Vorhaltemarke left at target speed of approximately 8 km / h with 200 meters
3. Target District (Inner Diameter estimation brand 1.75m target height to 400 m)
4. Vorhaltemarke right at target speed of approximately 8 km / h with 200 meters
5. Horizontal Line for canting recognition

6. reticle 400m
7. reticle 600 m

8. reticle 800 m
9. Distance estimation brands for target height 1.75 m at distance X (200, 400, 600, 800)

image_popup.jpg16607103039_ee05f55d6gpkkd.jpg

2000px-HKG36Reticle.svg.png

I think he's talking about the ironsight zoom changes,

Absolutely.

It is unlikely that someone plays with just HLC weapons. Usually use also weapons of vanilla or other mods.

User HLС weapons be at a disadvantage, due to problems with ironsight zoom, in comparison with other weapons.

To solve this problem, should come first. Before releasing something new.

I suppose it's obvious.

Sorry for my bad English.

Congratulation !!!!!

What's next project ??

According to twitter, the commission Springfield's are dropping in a few hours. And then going by the schedule it's the ACR (which was meant to be done at the same time as the G36, but the KAC rails didn't cooperate) and then the MG3.

I should be the TBS programme reader at this rate, the Toadie Broadcasting Service town crier.

• Like 1

I should be the TBS programme reader at this rate, the Toadie Broadcasting Service town crier.

I dunno man, you forgot about the SIG 510s also (presumably) to be released soon - if you want the job you have to do it right :P

• Like 1

I dunno man, you forgot about the SIG 510s also (presumably) to be released soon - if you want the job you have to do it right :P

My bad, my bad. They've been stuck in Patreon beta stage so long I'm starting to think that I was imagining them. I think they're still waiting on the Swiss ballistics, I just don't like nagging Toadie for release dates....

... I only break that rule for stuff I want. :P    

Just as I started on doing my own G36C you release these high quality G36's. Thank you!

I don't want to be a dick the weapons are really good apart from 1 thing.

The reticle of the rifle is wrong.

The scope is missing it's rangefinder which is I think the best thing about that rifle.

https://dev.withsix.com/attachments/20117/535px-HKG36Reticle.png

Sorry for being over correct but this is my Servicerifle I know it better than anything else.

• Like 1

Amazing work, really. I instantly fell in love with this release. Thanks a lot.

I do have a request though, could you give these weapons HuntIR (ACE) compatibility? that would be really useful.

Again, thank you very much!

Amazing work, really. I instantly fell in love with this release. Thanks a lot.

I do have a request though, could you give these weapons HuntIR (ACE) compatibility? that would be really useful.

Again, thank you very much!

Really nice G36 Pack. Exactly what ive expected.

PS: Can you add 5.56 Tracer Magazines?

Yeah, I'll be adding full ACE compats in the first revision.Same with the Tracer mags, which were more of a foresight issue. Didn't have time to sort all those out due to being squarely under the hammer to finish this before new year (when you see the model CFGs in the source releases, you'll see why)

Big thx for your effort to who ever took part of making this great addon, Will you upload the new update on Steam also?

End of week, yessir.

I don't want to be a dick the weapons are really good apart from 1 thing.

The reticle of the rifle is wrong.

The scope is missing it's rangefinder which is I think the best thing about that rifle.

https://dev.withsix.com/attachments/20117/535px-HKG36Reticle.png

Sorry for being over correct but this is my Servicerifle I know it better than anything else.

Yeah >_<, it's literal;y of the first things I actually put ingame, and I was more focussed on the reticle WORKING as it should that I entirely forgot to actually add the Stadiametric rangefinder. First patch (when I patch EVERYTHING, end of January) will add it in.

• Like 2

Hi Toadie,

Really nice work on these G36.

You always give us complete quality weapons packs.

They are usefull, famous and at the level of quality that the engine possibilities.

Do you plan any other weapons ?

Like FN Herstal P90, Barrett M82 and other .50 caliber marksman rifles like PGM Hecate, remake the Saiga 12 from the AK Pack (the only weapon that can be really better in term of visual quality) and why not adding more Warsaw Pact weapons, like Bison PP-19 ?

Thanks !

Top quality as always! Only complaint I have is that I ran a good 12 mags through it on full-auto and I've not yet been able to get the receiver to melt. I'll keep trying though and let you know how it goes.

• Like 4

I realy enjoy playing with the G36s, and reloading that AG36 is just a pleasure. Superb solution with the scopes aswell. There is just one thing I want to mention. What happend to the drum-mags?

Yeah, I'll be adding full ACE compats in the first revision.Same with the Tracer mags, which were more of a foresight issue. Didn't have time to sort all those out due to being squarely under the hammer to finish this before new year (when you see the model CFGs in the source releases, you'll see why)

I see. Respect for that.

I dont want to rush you but do you already know when to expect this?

I am working on TvT Scenarios for my Community and they want to play as German Forces too.

But i only want to use Tracer Rounds to make the Firefights more intense.

Would be good to know when you update this, so that i can tell my community.

End of week, yessir.

Yeah >_<, it's literal;y of the first things I actually put ingame, and I was more focussed on the reticle WORKING as it should that I entirely forgot to actually add the Stadiametric rangefinder. First patch (when I patch EVERYTHING, end of January) will add it in.

Thank you very much for your answer.

By the way, we are using the UGL and the calibration seems wrong, the distance does not match the real one, the grenades always fall short. Are you aware of this problem? Thanks again.

Was HLC taken down from Workshop?

Seems like it's just steam error. GG Gaben.

I'd love to see you tackle the SiG 516 ;) :P as that bad boy has a very unique rail system

516-CQB-Detail-hero.jpg

• Like 3

For my next trick, a ghost of Christmas Past- The Springfield M1903A1

Download Link

Gorgeous modeling, Toadie. Thank you for your work and your ever-improving skills, and thanks to the community members who have supported you for these projects.

I'd love to see you tackle the SiG 516 ;) :P as that bad boy has a very unique rail system

516-CQB-Detail-hero.jpg

Why not a Sig pack? I mean 552, 553 and 550 would be awesome!

• Like 2