toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Sorry, but when we get the mechanical zoom sights, the corresponding zoom from the eyes?

Strange question here.Is it possible (just for personal use) to change the sound on a weapon to one of your sounds instead?Like,could i change the vanilla MX or Massi's M4 to use your M4 sound instead?I really like your suppressed sounds :) thanks again.

Hey, will you be updating the ironsight FOVs to the new standard?

Toadie did change the values but it seems it didn't work right. It will likely be fixed in the next major update.

Hey Toadie, are you planning on releasing your AWM source files? It looks very nice!

need help here. some of my community have been experiencing these kind of error notifications. any idea why? and how to solve this?

we use: @ACE; @HLC_CORE; @HLC_AK pack; @HLC_FAL; HLC_SAW

but keeps seeing error on M60E4 and AUG

12191735_10204946097912859_4753193756891

11216703_10205008549114100_2795878189802

12191437_10204946101072938_4959065852990

• Like 1

Hey Toadie if possible I would like to place an request for a weapon. Is it possible for you to make quickly an AKMS (under folded) version. Watching war in Syria I can see that almost every AK-47 and AKM is with under folded stock. It would be a great addon to you AK pack. 

Stay safe

Hey Toadie if possible I would like to place an request for a weapon. Is it possible for you to make quickly an AKMS (under folded) version. Watching war in Syria I can see that almost every AK-47 and AKM is with under folded stock. It would be a great addon to you AK pack. 

Stay safe

The AKMS is on the list of weapons but pretty far down.

The AKMS is on the list of weapons but pretty far down.

Oh man, so we can not expect it any time soon. :(

gr-ghk-akms.jpg.

Oh man, so we can not expect it any time soon. :(

Unless someone commissions it or toadie decides to do it on his own for some reason, you'll have to wait until people vote it up. I can't really give you a fair estimate of how long it might take because things get voted up and down all the time.

However, yeah, I'd say don't hold your breath - he's still working to push out the G36s, SIG 510s, and Springfield, and has the ACRs to work on, so even if it were voted up immediately you probably wouldn't see it until next year.

RHS: Escalation has a good AKMS that you can check out while you wait, though.

Unless someone commissions it or toadie decides to do it on his own for some reason, you'll have to wait until people vote it up. I can't really give you a fair estimate of how long it might take because things get voted up and down all the time.

However, yeah, I'd say don't hold your breath - he's still working to push out the G36s, SIG 510s, and Springfield, and has the ACRs to work on, so even if it were voted up immediately you probably wouldn't see it until next year.

RHS: Escalation has a good AKMS that you can check out while you wait, though.

Yes I understand, thanks.

Maybe this has been answered before but why is Toadie´s Patreon "NSFW", isnt ArmA 3 PEGI 16?

Unfortunately it excludes paypal and limits the payment options to credit card only, throwing money at the screen didnt work either.

Same problem here. it wasn't marked as NSFW some months ago though. Also, patreon says that NSFW only concerns nuditiy. Dunno if toadie got any plans in that direction, but so far it shouldn't be affected? 

• Like 1

Weird as. I don't recall marking it NSFW, but it seems to have been down as that. Should be fine now.

re: the AKS/AKMS. Yeah, it's down the list. I do actually have an AKS sitting around, but it's not my own work, and barring one notable exception, I'm trying to stick away away from that as much as I can nowadays.

Not to waste space, media and stuff. 

Animations

http://imgur.com/a/u4xAL

Sights

http://imgur.com/a/ZB3Zg

I polished this off, blank canvas to ingame, textures, script, everything, in a week. Can't prove it, just trust me

http://imgur.com/a/qWxgT

(one thing I didn't have shot was the Arsenal Stamp on the barrel, but trust me, it's there and legible)

Fairly intense week it was, can't say I want to repeat it too often. Good experience though, got a new, better way of texturing wood, and the end result is winner IMO

Anyway, You can expect that, and stock-standard 1903A1 to be coming out with the G36s within the next 7 days. 03A3 and 03A4s to follow later.

Edited by toadie2k
  • Like 12

Weird as. I don't recall marking it NSFW, but it seems to have been down as that. Should be fine now.

re: the AKS/AKMS. Yeah, it's down the list. I do actually have an AKS sitting around, but it's not my own work, and barring one notable exception, I'm trying to stick away away from that as much as I can nowadays.

Not to waste space, media and stuff. 

Animations

http://imgur.com/a/u4xAL

Sights

http://imgur.com/a/ZB3Zg

I polished this off, blank canvas to ingame, textures, script, everything, in a week. Can't prove it, just trust me

http://imgur.com/a/qWxgT

(one thing I didn't have shot was the Arsenal Stamp on the barrel, but trust me, it's there and legible)

Fairly intense week it was, can't say I want to repeat it too often. Good experience though, got a new, better way of texturing wood, and the end result is winner IMO

Anyway, You can expect that, and stock-standard 1903A1 to be coming out with the G36s within the next 7 days. 03A3 and 03A4s to follow later.

About the weapon reload,

It looks awesome :D , but I suggest that you could try experimenting with a hand belt with the mag, to ensure it is locked in. ;)

Also, about the new CAT rig you are making, what version would you recommend, higher than 2014?

Cheers!

Rawner135

Yeup, works now. Thank you!

Yeah I seen the Springfield in one of FrankieonPC's recent Exile videos....it looked AMAZINGLY well done. I really wish I knew how to model, texture, and code like you and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What, wait! you're saying that the G36s and this surprisingly (although for your stand"arts" normal looking) Springfield Rifle are coming out in a few days? ... need new pants!

you sir, you are to guns what RHS (for example) is to uniforms and vehicles...a guarantee for quality!

many thanks for all you've done for this comunity!!

Well....now that the nexus update broke a ton of crap....I hope Toadie doesn't have to update all his packs for it. I do know that there are new GL animation capabilities where supposedly you can completely animate the opening/loading/closing of say an M203 launcher. Toadie is master of animations so I can only imagine the chaos he's going to throw at us =)

• Like 2

yeah, that was actually one of the things I was afraid of, seeing that Toadie likes a well polished product

Yeah I seen the Springfield in one of FrankieonPC's recent Exile videos....it looked AMAZINGLY well done. I really wish I knew how to model, texture, and code like you and a few others.

I saw this video aswell. Does that mean that the mod is already out and available on some A3 DayZ servers? 

Beautiful!

Really looking forward to all the releases coming up. Can't say enough good things about toadie's work.

I saw this video aswell. Does that mean that the mod is already out and available on some A3 DayZ servers?

No...the server that Frankie plays on is by invitation only and it's usually for YTer's ONLY so they can create skits and good video content for their channel. I think Frankie says that at the beginning of the video.