toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Hi there Spartan's,

Roger that, I have it read and acknowledged.

I didn't mean to sound offensive or depreciative in any way. Im a just a regular player of arma, that plays in a modded server.

And having a reply from the dev. is very grateful. Thanks.

About it only once again, please.  Is just that before we could use the rifle shooting targets 800m/ 1km away with the iron sights easily ok, and the rifle would do it all for you. Now we are in need to use more of our skills during the process.

ok Like, we could have a one shot clean kill, even without beeing able to actualy spot/ see the chest of the target or confirm by seeing that the target was hit. because from that far what we can actualy see is a dark/ back point on the far away.

What would happen was that after the firefight, we the prevailing team, would move to enemy spot to check for the aftermath casualties,

And there we would be to confirm and remember that you have tried one time a sigle shot in a guy very far, at the beginning of the firefight. And there you couldn't actualy be able to confirm your hit, but you have that trust.

Now you can confirm and be surprised about how actualy the bullet hit the target at that time. And it would happen all the shooting. Now the impact is decreasing.

Thanks.

In terms of accuracy, there are many factors that contribute to this, I am unsure as to if Toadie2k changed the MOA accuracy of the G3's, but what I can tell you is that at 1km from a G3KA4 that round has crossed the trans-sonic barrer and you will suffer a major accuracy issue. This however is not really what is going on in ArmA aside from a MASSIVE bullet drop and kill performance decrease, especially depending upon the rounds used. You may also be running AGM wind or ACE3 Wind which will greatly affect accuracy especially down range, if not then disregard this sentence. Also I did not take offense to any of what you stated, textual conversations have a very difficult time conveying inflection, so no worries there, and in return if I came off a brash it was not my intent. 

• Like 1

*Please note that all G1-G7 calculations were crosschecked with JBM ballistics and they hold up, this is the best I can do, unless people start donating me 10's of thousand's of US dollars at the least to perform real ballistics tests in a controlled environment.

Yeah that's why I asked. I used JBM Ballistics to convert your G7s to G1s for ATrag's sake (ig it uses G1 for new entries) and I achieved very good results :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates and get well soon Toadie!

Just reporting that something in the optional hlc_rhs_compat_M60E4.pbo breaks the RHS M240s. We haven't seen any other issues with the other RHS compatibility PBOs.

Get well soon toadie. Good job on your weapon mods.

Thanks for the updates and get well soon Toadie!

Just reporting that something in the optional hlc_rhs_compat_M60E4.pbo breaks the RHS M240s. We haven't seen any other issues with the other RHS compatibility PBOs.

Thanks guys :)

I'm JUST well enough to quickly jump on here and answer some questions, then I'm back to bed to recoup some more. Normal service will resume by Monday.

Re:M240s, Interesting. Is this using 0.3.9 or 0.3.8 RHS?

I did test it against RHS ingame, but that was with 0.3.8, it could very well have changed with .3.9

Hi toadie2k,

question about your HLC AK v1.9 pack.

In the optionals folder there is no pbo for ACE compatability. Is that intended?

There is a weird pbo called hlc_wp_ak_vog25p.pbo. What is that?

http://imgur.com/Aq1KE3w

That's intentional, yes.The ACE compatibility PBOs are for providing support for ACE stuff that can't be just added with config lines that are otherwise ignored (magazines, etc). The one big thing that the ACE patches add support for ATM are the HuntIR GL rounds, which the AK Grenade Launchers don't support at all.

The VOG25P pbo is a "bouncing" AP round for the AKs that was causing script issues in the previous version. It doesn't anymore, but I've left it as an optional pbo because it seems to be happier in that format anyway.

Another improvement that i would ask is to have the HK-51 and the HK-53 RIS / or with ADSG joint rails.

It would be very fun to be able to customize these 2 guns.

I too have been aching for these, I love those guns

Easy enough request, certainly could fulfill.

@Toadie2K....First, thanks for the weapon packs, they're great! In the below updates there are no ACE3 compatibility pbo's as stated in the updated readme files. I just wanted to make you aware in case this may be a mistake. Thanks again.

Unless the VOG25 pbo (for AK pack) is for the ACE3 compat (HuntIR).....possibly?

-HLC AK, FAL, M14, M60E4, SAWs update does not have any ACE3 compatibility pbo's included either (as said in updated readme)

Re: VOG25P see above.

M14,M60E4 and SAWs don't have them because there's nothing they need added(HuntIR). FALs definitely should have the ACE pbo in there though because there's the Sa58 with M203 that needs HuntIR, and my quick check on my hosted copy says it's there

In case if you'd want to have compatibility between RHS and HLC AK magazines and attachements. Place it in any mod directory, I'd suggest loading it from separate catalog or from one of the mods that the compatibility patch is for.

And where do i hat to place the content of the " /HLC_AK_v1.9/OPTIONAL/SRC/hlc_ace3_compat_AK" ?

Nowhere, they're not neccesary for the use of the pbos. The SRC folder is really for tinkerers and other mod makers, so if I'm slow to update them, or if they need to make compatibility with another mod,etc..

Greetings, some of the mods appear to have non updated version numbers, like M60E4, G3 and M14... is this on purpose?

Unintentional, chalk it up to human error.  RAR file name version is accurate.

In terms of accuracy, there are many factors that contribute to this, I am unsure as to if Toadie2k changed the MOA accuracy of the G3's

Specifically the G3s- I have not. If there's changes to the ballistics/accuracy, they're not coming from my mods.
  • Like 1

Toadie2k, may you fix left hand position on weapons from AK weapon pack, please? Thumbs are burried into the weapon too much. It looks bad in first person view.

The latest updates are not fixed zoom mechanical sights. Why is that? This is very bad, especially for those who use weapons HLC with the other modes, such as RHS, BWM, where the problem has already been solved.

Will this be fixed in future updates?

Hello I want know if you will have planed make a black model for "AK" how ak-103 or Ak-107 this will be excellent ... thanks

just download the single packs and voilla  its updated ..... :p

toadie  dont know if i missed it but when i use the G3SG1 i dont get any scope mounted on top  (i can only select the original scopes but the are not visible on the rifle )

and with several weapons in the AR15pack  when i install a peq 2/15 etc. then they are upside down  so when i select a on top version the are on the bottom of the rails 

just download the single packs and voilla  its updated ..... :P

toadie  dont know if i missed it but when i use the G3SG1 i dont get any scope mounted on top  (i can only select the original scopes but the are not visible on the rifle )

and with several weapons in the AR15pack  when i install a peq 2/15 etc. then they are upside down  so when i select a on top version the are on the bottom of the rails 

First problem sounds like an out of date CBA (Joint Rails is now part of CBA). The G3SG1 should only be able to mount the Zeiss, Accupoint and AN/PVS-4 scopes. I can verify that on my end everything works as it should.

As for the second problem, I assume you're talking about RH attachments, they're set up for Robert Hammer's M16/M4 pack, so you'll run into some minor graphical issues when trying to use them with Toadies weapons. Not really a glitch.   

• Like 1

First problem sounds like an out of date CBA (Joint Rails is now part of CBA). The G3SG1 should only be able to mount the Zeiss, Accupoint and AN/PVS-4 scopes. I can verify that on my end everything works as it should.

As for the second problem, I assume you're talking about RH attachments, they're set up for Robert Hammer's M16/M4 pack, so you'll run into some minor graphical issues when trying to use them with Toadies weapons. Not really a glitch.   

indeed the second problem could be the RH weapon attachments and i actualy like the laser under the rifle so its not a problem   ;)

the first problem still exist  i had Joint rails and CBA installed and now i removed the joint rails part as i indeed learned that JR is now part of CBA  but yet i have no visible scope (toadies scopes are/is present and functional ) on the rifle all other rifles are working but not the G3SG1 :(  i wil investigate the matter further and report back... 

thought it could be the RHS comp patch as it was with a other gun also the problem but to no avail   still no scopes :P  so it means back to the testing grounds 

just download the single packs and voilla  its updated ..... :P

I did :). Its my play group though, some of them dont want to update because of the hassle. Theyre dainty i guess.

• Like 1

The following errors pop up on latest version of all packs:

Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_B]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_BL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_b]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_556_AUG] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_b]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_bl]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_556_AUG] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_bl]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_556_AUG] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_m14sopmod]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_pip4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_pip4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_SQuantoon]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_SQuantoon]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_SLRchopmod]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[HLC_Rifle_g3ka4_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[HLC_Rifle_g3ka4_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3SG1] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3ka4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3ka4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3ka4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3SG1] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3a3ris]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3SG1] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_LAR]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_FAL5061]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_osw_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_osw_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_falosw]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_falosw]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_CQBR]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_CQBR]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_m4m203]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_m4m203]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_M4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_M4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_RU556]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_RU5562]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_honeybadger]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_honeybadger]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Warning: leftHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_fhawc\anim\awc_rechamber_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_fhawc\anim\awc_reload_stand.rtm
Warning: leftHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_fhawc\anim\awc_rechamber_stand.rtm
Warning: leftHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_fhawc\anim\awc_rechamber_stand.rtm
  • Like 1

indeed the second problem could be the RH weapon attachments and i actualy like the laser under the rifle so its not a problem   ;)

the first problem still exist  i had Joint rails and CBA installed and now i removed the joint rails part as i indeed learned that JR is now part of CBA  but yet i have no visible scope (toadies scopes are/is present and functional ) on the rifle all other rifles are working but not the G3SG1 :(  i wil investigate the matter further and report back... 

thought it could be the RHS comp patch as it was with a other gun also the problem but to no avail   still no scopes :P  so it means back to the testing grounds 

i do not know what i did (realy.... i dont know what i did :( )  but somehow it seems to be fixed all of a sudden    ???

Wanted to stop in and say thanks for the great work on all of the packs. Some of my favorite weapons and with excellent animations too, especially on weapons like the MP5s with the custom sounds and all.

Hopeful it will be possible to attach vanilla flashlights to all of the weapons in the future, but I imagine that's hardly a priority and understandably so. It would make night operations with less sophisticated forces that do not possess night vision really special because of how top notch these weapons are when compared with things like CUP (not talking smack on all the hard work CUP has done, I just happen to prefer some of your weapons personally).

Thanks again.

The following errors pop up on latest version of all packs:

Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_B]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_BL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_b]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_556_AUG] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_b]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_bl]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_556_AUG] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3_bl]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_556_AUG] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_auga3]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_m14sopmod]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_pip4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_pip4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_SQuantoon]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_m249_SQuantoon]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_SLRchopmod]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[HLC_Rifle_g3ka4_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[HLC_Rifle_g3ka4_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3SG1] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3ka4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3ka4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3ka4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3SG1] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_g3a3ris]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_G3SG1] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_LAR]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_FAL5061]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_osw_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_osw_GL]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_falosw]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_falosw]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[asdg_MuzzleSlot_762_FAL] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_CQBR]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_CQBR]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_m4m203]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_m4m203]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_M4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_M4]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_RU556]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_RU5562]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_honeybadger]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[CowsSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]
Error: Weapon[hlc_rifle_honeybadger]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)!  Attachment slot[PointerSlot] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\SIDE]
Warning: leftHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_fhawc\anim\awc_rechamber_prone.rtm
Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in hlc_wp_fhawc\anim\awc_reload_stand.rtm

Copy, wilco and fix.

What's the status of the SIG addon?

Well, not to second guess Spartan, so I'm sure he can conform or deny the actual timeline on this, but he reckons he will have the GP11 ballistics data done very shortly (along with a WHOLE bunch of reworked/refactored ballistics he's done due to this new algorithm he's using that gives better ballistic accuracy). I personally want to say this weekend, like I've wanted to every weekend since I started sitting on them, but ultimately it's his call when he's ready... and I'd rather have some close-as-it-gets bullet data than what is at best feels-like-simulcra data that I could do myself.

when Foxhound checks his PM box, which should be soon.

• Like 1

In regards to the SIG addon and the ballistics, I am finishing up a TON of work for the Specialist Military Arms team that not only is a complete redo of some previous work but also some brand new stuff and is based on my new charts plus the newest available testing data. IN the next update Toadie2k puts out I will be sending him all of my 9x19mm SMG ballistics specifically formulated for the MP5 series and also H&K 10mm Auto for you 10mm SMG guys out there. Should Toadie also want I will send him my newest 5.56x45mm NATO, plus 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 ballistics. As I hope you can see I have been doing a TON of work in the background and when SMA releases their 2.0 update (hopefully as this is NOT a guarantee by this weekend) you will see just how much work I have been doing behind the scenes. Normally I would be posting perodic updates to my completed page, but since most of the developers contact me through Steam, Private Messages on the forums, or even in TeamSpeak its just easier to convey my results through those channels, however I will be updating my completed page once things setting down.

Addendum: Also Toadie2k's next ballistics update from me will have recalculated .300 Win Mag rounds, more specifically deadlier AP rounds thanks to the overhauled damage chart.

• Like 5

Quick question, is the complilation modpack available on Steam Workshop?

Guest HellGhost

Hi Toadie,

Thanks for the last update.

Nice work with these packs.

Hope you can release some other packs later, like G36 pack, or even L85 pack with your own models and textures.

Already try the other ones, but just port from ArmA II and not reworked or just not enought variants.

Thanks for the work !

Thanks all for letting us know!  I was just curious since I felt it had been quite a while between posts from toadie or Spartan.  As always your work is appreciated!

Hey, our community removed your HLC AK pack from our mod collection about 6 months ago, due to some issues with them not penetrating material as well as vanilla and RHS weapons.

I can't find a changelog in the starting post, so I'm not really sure whether this has been fixed or not.

Looking forward to the next update Toadie! Looking great!