toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

...YET.

Anyway, just One-man-armied the last of the texture work today.

http://imgur.com/a/SREus

And yesterday I got the animation in game

Tomorrow a staged RC for patreon backers, and hopefully with all the bugs squashed by midweek, everybody else gets super happy fun times with the definitive LMG.

Awesome! Hey just to ask if its possible to add a tri-rail as well as a suppressor? Id thats possible, a Mk46 is technically done as well! I mean its just 2 additional parts as you already have the main body. Cheers Toadie, friggin awesome work mate

- this is how US army trains their autoriflemen

btw toad really nice work - can you add the US style of Ammo bag? to make the M249 PIP complete

Tomorrow a staged RC for patreon backers, and hopefully with all the bugs squashed by midweek, everybody else gets super happy fun times with the definitive LMG.

Great news! Ha, I know some insurgents which will have a pretty bad week.

Just having a look in the config for your AR15 pack and I have a question:

Is there a reason why all the entries for inertia are misspelled as interia?

Just having a look in the config for your AR15 pack and I have a question:

Is there a reason why all the entries for inertia are misspelled as interia?

Unchecked systemic Spoonerism/Typo :P. Will fix,there's a bunch of updates coming in light of ACE coming out.

Ayhows-

zp24X5z.png

IMAGE GALLERY

IT is time.

The FN Minimi came about as a project to take the heavy and not readily portable FN MAG GPMG and create a more modern, man-portable Light Machine Gun. Initial prototypes for Minimi were built for 7.62x51mm, with the switch to 5.56x45mm NATO coming relatively late in it's development. The resulting LMG was probably a little heavier than it could have been, but certainly still fit the bill, so was adopted en masse. The pack covers the majority of the the Minimi/M249's service life, primarily bracketting from the ealy 1990s to the current day.

The pack supports the use of,either directly or through optional addons

- Community Upgrade Project: Magazines (Additional PBO)

- RHS Escalation: Magazines (Additional PBO)

- ACE3: Ballistics (Directly)

- AGM: Ballistics, Overheating,Barrel Changes, Bipods (Directly)

- Rutherberg's Advanced Ballistics: Ballistics (Directly)

- CSE: Bipods (Directly)

- TMR: Bipods/Autorest (Directly)

NOTE - AGM and CSE both no longer are updating and their inclusion in support is for legacy support to groups not yet switching over to ACE.

NOTE2- Across all ballistics functionality added; Minimis use 1:7in(178mm) Twist barrels, M249 1:12(305) Twist.

Class list

hlc_lmg_minimipara - Minimi Para (13.7" Barrel/ Para Stock) (No Optic Mount)

hlc_lmg_minimi - Minimi (18.3" Barrel/Para Stock) (No Optic Mount)

hlc_lmg_minimi_railed - Minimi RIS (18.3" Barrel/Solid Stock/M1913 Optics Mount)

hlc_lmg_m249para - M249 Para (13.7" Barrel/Para Stock) (No Optic Mount)

hlc_lmg_M249E2 - M249E2 (18.3" Barrel/Solid Stock) (No Optic Mount)

hlc_m249_pip1 - M249E2 (18.3" Barrel/Solid Stock/M1913 Optics Mount)

hlc_m249_pip2 - M249 Para (13.7" Barrel/Para Stock/ M1913 Optics Mount)

hlc_m249_pip3 - M249 Para PIP (13.7" Barrel/PIP Stock/M1913 Optics Mount)

hlc_m249_pip4 - M249 PIP (18.3" Barrel/PIP Stock/ M1913 Optics Mount/ Forward M1913 Tri-rail+VFG) (No Bipod)

hlc_200rnd_556x45_M_SAW - 200 Round magazine of 5.56x45mm M855A1 EP and M856 Tracer Rounds Mixed at a ratio of 1 Tracer for every 4 Ball rounds

hlc_200rnd_556x45_T_SAW - 200 Round magazine of 5.56x45mm M856 Tracer Rounds

hlc_200rnd_556x45_B_SAW - 200 Round magazine of 5.56x45mm M855A1 EP Rounds

Credits

Meshes, Textures, Animations,Configs- Toadie

M27 Belt links and Bullets - Bohemia Interactive

Suppressed Sounds- Vunsunta

Comissioned by Squantoon

MOD Download

Armaholic Link

PlayWithSIX

RHS/CUP Hotfix

This is every single file that went into the creation of the M249/Minimi mod set. EVERY single file, and you can do what the hell you want with it- roll it into your own mod, butcher it with MSpaint camo reskins, put into Counter-Strike, whatever.

I guess the only thing I would ask you not do is use this to wreck the released mod version of the SAWs with some sort of hackup, because that's a dick move. Generally, just don't be a dick with it, and you're good.

This release, both the sources here, and the mod itself are really only made possibly in almost totality thanks to the generosity of my patreon backers, all 15 of you, and Squantoon, who officially commissioned this. Thankyou, all of you.

FN Minimi/M249 Source Material (1.1 Gb)

Edited by toadie2k

Excellent work as always, Toadie! I will try out the SAWs this weekend. They look amazing!

Woot, woot! Will be testing this shortly! Thanks for all your hard work, Toadie :)

awesome release Toadie. Just to confirm, the RHS config might not be working, Im using it but its still unable to use RHS M249 rounds, anyone can confirm?

Superb as always! Any chance to get the SAW into RHS?

Hi Toadie. We tried them yesterday evening. They are awesome, great job. The only issue is that there is no short barrel + para stock + rail. Frenchies are sad :D

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey toadie2k , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Replicates reality (two stage trigger), as discussed by toadie quite a while back in this thread.

Click once for semi, click and hold for automatic.

Obviously, there are no variants with a single shot lockout stud (such as the F88).

Thanks a lot!

YES!

Finally some decent SAW's and a new HLC-release, at a saturday! Thank you. Going to test it now.

Yeah nice!!!

But the Version on PwS seems to be wrong, it shows Version 0 and you can´t download it !

Great work as always Toadie!I have never found a SAW that i actually liked to use-but that may have changed now as all your stuff is incredible!

awesome release Toadie. Just to confirm, the RHS config might not be working, Im using it but its still unable to use RHS M249 rounds, anyone can confirm?

Can confirm. Got a hotfix for it, will stick on the release post

http://toadie.updatedtuesdays.com/PubSharbse/Mods/HLCSAW_Compat_Hotfix.rar

Superb as always! Any chance to get the SAW into RHS?

Yes.

Hi Toadie,

thanks, thanks so much for this incredible work!!!

One question:

It is possible to add compability to ACEs overheating and barrel changes?

Great work!

The level of spookiness with this release is unreal, just last night I was telling my friend about it (not sure if the release was annouced anywhere) and BAM! Some beautiful ARs! They truly stand out from any weapon pack.

I had a question if it is answerable, that being the quality of the iron sights (the antialiased roundness?) on the Minimi/AR pack are wonderful and properly round however this is not necessarily the same for some of the M4's in your AR15 pack they are much more blocky. Will the AR15's receive a sight quality upgrade of sorts? My bad if this is asked in the wrong place!

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Two very VERY micro bugs that are barely noticeable is that 1) on the soft pouches like the Minimi's the very bottom has texture misalignment primarily with the zip but also the camouflage. 2) The casing ejection port on the Squantoon Special if looked through shows a transparency through the gun as the top hatch? (Unsure on the name) is made invisible.

http://i.imgur.com/dnO2ZPj.jpg (298 kB)

Edited by Vulcanexius
Another bug.

Jesus, these SAWs are fun. I spent about 2mins straight just watching the reload anim over and over, and another 2 or 3 just firing off rounds at VR targets. Excellent, well-done.