toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Edit: My mistake. It works fine. Thanks for the update!

Edited by Coflash

Basically the models that came with built in bipods on them. The G3SG1 has one, the M60s as well, so do the M21s and the SAMRs; ergo bipods became integrated instead of removed to be reattached.

Basically this, all those weapons were built with Support roles in mind, so came with bipods (Exception being the SAMRs, but I liked the idea of making it's Bipedal nature part mandatory, so the Harris bipods stayed). For what it's worth, I did actually go through and review every weapon with an underbarrel rail for appropriateness for bipods, but it kind of ended up that most would have to trade off something more useful (AK12s giving up the "side-mount" slot), would serve no practical purpose (MP5s), or just plain would not reasonably fit (Sanitised AR15s). The upshot is basically every pack except the MP5s has some form of support/DMR version or support-capable version of the weapon set, so not having detachable bipods is less of an issue.

hey toadie will, there be minimi´s mk3 in your pack SAW or the maximi (minimi 7.62) ? or "just" the 5.56 variants already shown?

Dunno if asked already, kinda too lazy now to read the whole thread, but maybe a pistol pack? would die for it.

Hey, toadie, I was messing around with your pack yesterday and I realized that all of the GL variants of weapons that support bipod attachments also allow for bipods. That sentence looks a little confusing to me so I'll clarify.

How it is:

Weapon w/ bipod rail ---> Can have Bipod

Same weapon but with UGL ---> Can have Bipod

How it should be:

Weapon w/ bipod rail ---> Can have Bipod

Same weapon but with UGL ---> Cannot have Bipod

Hi Toadie

Thanks for the update and bipods :)

A small thing for the next update: You added the side rail to the AKs, so they now allow mounting RHS optics, but you forgot to add your own optics to the ASDG_JR class. According to Robalos post adding this would be the proper way to do it:

class asdg_OpticSideMount: asdg_OpticRail
{
   class compatibleItems
   {
       HLC_Optic_PSO1 = 1;
       HLC_Optic_1p29 = 1;
       hlc_optic_kobra = 1;
       hlc_optic_goshawk = 1;
   };
};

I would like to ask and see if it would appeal to people if you could make a HLC pack that added all the HLC mods into one mod file. Thank you, just a suggestion.

That's just the MP5 pack. I was asking if Toadie could throw all the packs into one, that's on pws.

Ok thanks for msging the pws guys. Cause it's just a pain to have to tell 20 people how to download then manually install the mod.

@docb58 well they said they already have the seperate mods on there so they don't presumably want to upload the pack as well.

Anyways, toadie can you add pivot points to the mp5s? Deploying with them on the ground clips the character heavily through the terrain.

Ok thanks for msging the pws guys. Cause it's just a pain to have to tell 20 people how to download then manually install the mod.

You can make your own collection that groups the packs together and share the link with your friends for them to subscribe to. Then is should download them all and install the latest versions of the weapons together, just like having them as a single pack would.

There are a couple of public collections on there already for HLC weapons, but I don't think they've been updated to include the MP5 and AUG packs since those were released:

http://play.withsix.com/Arma-3/collections/Jkg9JYpxeU2YmWSgJP-jEA/hlc/content

http://play.withsix.com/Arma-3/collections/931DpLTe_EyZie4ZmMktMA/hlc/content

@da12thmonkey Do you know of any vids that will show me how to do that cause that's just a little beyond me mate sorry.

@da12thmonkey Do you know of any vids that will show me how to do that cause that's just a little beyond me mate sorry.

I don't have a video but there's a page on how to do it here which contains a bunch of animated images depicting the various stages of sharing a Collection:

http://withsix.com/blog/update-v1-52-collection-sharing-goes-live

Basically, when you select the collection in your PWS launcher that you have made containing all the mods you want to run together, there is a little button in the Top Right that says "Upload". It'll give you a few options about whether you want to be able to share the collection Privately (so only people you give the link to can have access to it and subscribe to it) or Publicly so that it appears in the Collections search page on PWS.

Once you upload the collection it will give you a URL to the page where people can go and click the big green "Subscribe" button. If they subscribe, the same list of addons that you collected together, will appear as a collection that they can choose to run in the PWS launcher on their machine. All they then have to do is select that collection from the list in PWS and click the big orange "Install" or "Update" button that appears, then PWS will install all the addons you want them to use together, before they are able to launch Arma 3

G'day!

I know I've probably gone over something really easy to find, but I cannot locate the classnames for the ammunition for the UGL on the weapons with the exception of the AK pack. What is the classname for the ammo for the UGL on the AUGs?

Cheers!

Hi there Toadie's,

Writing to congratulate and say we appriciate the updates we have to hlc weapons.

Especially with the g3's and fn's pack.

Thanks for the close quarters and night vision solutions you guys gave. with the PVS4 TR20 Suit etc...

Thanks for the new update for the muzzle of the g3's and the g3 RIS.

And after this last update of v1.55 the shooting sound of the g3's got louder a little bit passing the ideal volume, forcing me to turn down the effects volume a bit and by doing this losing the enviorment, steps etc... sounds a bit.

And the SG1 sounds like it does have 2 clips on the firing noise.

Please, could we have a laser for A3/SG1 and the para fal.

And a smaller silencer for the A3/SG1. the FN's looks good.

and could we get the bypod of the SG1 working.

This is my feed back for now,

Once again thanks, this pack is allways getting better.

Thanks.

Hello everyone !

First of all, I love AK pack addon.

I do have two things that bugs me. First Kobra crosshair is useless during the day, too small and too much transparent. All AKs ironsight camera position is too close to sights. You should pull back ADS camera so it would look like this.

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/21/20196/thumb_620x2000/screen004.5.jpg

Keep up the good work

I've just checked and RPKs have good ADS Camera position, similar should be for AKs

No one's requested the UMP45 yet? I don't think anyone's made a mod for it yet either, still I don't think I'd use it unless it was made by toadie, to be honest.