toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Hey there, Toadie!

Been a fan of HLC for quite a while now! I have a couple questions for ya!

The other day, I was linking the HLC weapons to the A3 LEA. (3rd party loadout editor by the French sonsofexiled team) The weapons and in-game linkage work PERFECTLY! However, in extracting and analyzing the .pbo information, I found a LOT of ammunition for various WW2 weapons... Did I uncover something secret by chance? :3

Also, is there an HLC pistols pack? I'm new(ish) to the forums, and I know there's released content here that isn't on Armaholic that I can find! Would be cool either way!

I'd like to do some more electic AKs too-Zastava M92, Sako RK95, Galils, Weiger STG941, MPiKMS, more "tactical" variants(Rifle Dynamics, Magpul Zhukov,etc)

I thought I'd drop the idea of doing a complete Chernarussian-Zastava weapons kit. The M92 is a perfect start, but I'd like to see maybe the M76 sniper rifle, the M72 rpk variant, and possibly even an M59 Yugo SKS variant! :pray: I'm on a map-development team, and thought about possibly making some units that would utilize them if someone ever made them.

ARMA hasn't had weapons like that since a small pack from the original Armed Assault, so a group like that would make excellent loadouts for the rebel type faction in any map/scenario!

Best regards, and keep up the amazing work!!

-JR

Hey,

if you are interested in the upcoming HLC-plans, check Toadies post here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172850-Toadie-s-SmallArms-and-Animations-for-Arma3/page109

And there you will find a very impressive to-do list, which contains every weapon a arma-fan can imagine. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntyv14BqYyhabzDfBgnmEfnKlIk3exvM8WDOlU5Qv_g/edit#gid=0

A HLC-pistol-pack doesn't excist so far, but there are other fine pistol-packs out. In the list you can see many planned pistols, and other guns which explains the ammo-files you found. Dunno if you know but the next HLC-mod will be a Minimi-pack, and the release should be soon!

Hey,

if you are interested in the upcoming HLC-plans, check Toadies post here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172850-Toadie-s-SmallArms-and-Animations-for-Arma3/page109

And there you will find a very impressive to-do list, which contains every weapon a arma-fan can imagine. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntyv14BqYyhabzDfBgnmEfnKlIk3exvM8WDOlU5Qv_g/edit#gid=0

A HLC-pistol-pack doesn't excist so far, but there are other fine pistol-packs out. In the list you can see many planned pistols, and other guns which explains the ammo-files you found. Dunno if you know but the next HLC-mod will be a Minimi-pack, and the release should be soon!

The instant I clicked on that spreadsheet I pressed ctrl+F and searched for 'Mosin'...

....The result pleases me :D

Thanks for this update Toadie, I'm going to try it right now.

Thanks for sending us your updated releases :cool:

Updates have been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

question, in the change notes it doesnt say that the m60 or g3 takes advantage of the new bipod functinlaity? do they? ill try it out in 3 hours but the internet speeds suck this morning. must be all the gtaV predownloads happening.

thanks for a really awesome weapon pack.

question, in the change notes it doesnt say that the m60 or g3 takes advantage of the new bipod functinlaity? do they?

Both M60s have working inbuilt bipods and so does the G3SG1. The G3KA4 (the one with the short barrel, collapsable buttstock an railed handguard) can fit bipod attachments.

Both M60s have working inbuilt bipods and so does the G3SG1. The G3KA4 (the one with the short barrel, collapsable buttstock an railed handguard) can fit bipod attachments.

Thanks for the info mate.

Hi Toadie,

thanks so much for updating your weapon packs!

Any news/pics on your long awaiting LMG pack?

man i love the upfolding bipods on the 60´s and RPK´s and so on. you are da man. now bring in the SAW´s^^

I cannot seam to find the update for the G3 Pack on armaholic, all of them but this one. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I cannot seam to find the update for the G3 Pack on armaholic, all of them but this one. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I downloaded that all in one pack of toadies. I hope it is in there. It was on armaholic in the post just above all the single packs

I downloaded that all in one pack of toadies. I hope it is in there. It was on armaholic in the post just above all the single packs

Thanks, I will download it and see if it changes anything :)

Thanks for the update, toadie.

Had this one leap out at me:

20:50:26 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hlc_smg_9mmar/hlc_M203_Mp5.SilencedSound'.

Congratz on the release! :cool: this is really cool and im suprised I didn't notice this when the thread was open! Awesome mod though, keep up the good work. Loving that M60

Toadie, any chance in the next version you can add the ejected ammo belt links to the M60s (and any other belt-fed weapons there might be)? It was something that BIS introduced with the Marksmen DLC.

AFAIK it just involves adding the following to the weapon class:

class GunParticles : GunParticles {
		class AmmoBeltEject {
			directionName = "nabojniceend";
			effectName = "MachineGunEject2";
			positionName = "nabojnicestart";
		};
	};

Plus the nabojnicestart, nabojniceend memory points in the model - or whatever you define as the names in the above config parameters.

It appears that Armaholic & PwS haven't updated the stand alone G3 pack.

It appears that Armaholic & PwS haven't updated the stand alone G3 pack.

Play around a bit with the toadie.updatedtuesdays.com link for the g3 pack and you'll find it. :3

Was wondering why these specific rifles only? One of the things I like most about this pack is how thought through things seem.

Was wondering why these specific rifles only? One of the things I like most about this pack is how thought through things seem.

Basically the models that came with built in bipods on them. The G3SG1 has one, the M60s as well, so do the M21s and the SAMRs; ergo bipods became integrated instead of removed to be reattached.