toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

A polite request, please keep things civil and on topic. Any further issues will be dealt with the appropriate response.

Guest HellGhost

ShakyBones11,

I used this mod actually, and the last JSRS Dragonfyre, and I have no issue.

No error message, and seems to correctly working.

But that should be a better answer if toadie2k confirmed that we can still use it or if we must don't use it anymore.

Does anyone know if the Toadie2k14 JSRS sound patch still does anything. As far as I can tell it was made for JSRS 2.0 and now that JSRS 3.0 Dragonfyre is out I'm not sure if it still does anything.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26653

Can anyone confirm?

Same question here. I have no issues but just confirming!

Hey toadie what mods did you use for that adrian shepmard homage for your MP5 release? I can't seem to find the earpiece of the camo.

thank you.

ShakyBones11,

I used this mod actually, and the last JSRS Dragonfyre, and I have no issue.

No error message, and seems to correctly working.

But that should be a better answer if toadie2k confirmed that we can still use it or if we must don't use it anymore.

Because I've been Busy with other things,I haven't had a real chance to actually go through and make it properly DFyre compatible, but yes, the JSRS patch that's still out is officially fine to use with Dragonfyre.

Hey toadie what mods did you use for that adrian shepmard homage for your MP5 release? I can't seem to find the earpiece of the camo.

thank you.

Niklas US Camo uniforms, and Cunico's Hidden identity pack.

Toadie, just a heads up that the zeroing on the mp 5 pack seems borked. HUD is zeroing from 50 to 200, which doesn't match the weapon's Iron zeroing system. Also when something shoots them they emit the wood particle effect.

Hello Toadie, I made a pack of mercenary-looking units for my local gang of high (dis)organized weekend cyber murderers in order to replace the PG sevrice pack, but I thought maybe other people in here might be interested in having them. They mostly leverage your weapons and Teriyaki's gear. There's no original content, it's just a config file, and requires your stuff to be downloaded separately. We cool?

Guest HellGhost

That's really great models !

Finally some M249 models at the level of quality permitted by the new ArmA engine !

Hello Toadie, I made a pack of mercenary-looking units for my local gang of high (dis)organized weekend cyber murderers in order to replace the PG sevrice pack, but I thought maybe other people in here might be interested in having them. They mostly leverage your weapons and Teriyaki's gear. There's no original content, it's just a config file, and requires your stuff to be downloaded separately. We cool?

Yeah, that's entirely fine mate.

Toadie, just a heads up that the zeroing on the mp 5 pack seems borked. HUD is zeroing from 50 to 200, which doesn't match the weapon's Iron zeroing system. Also when something shoots them they emit the wood particle effect.

Techncially rotating the diopter drum doesn't affect zeroing on the MP5(nor does the G3 for that matter), it's linked to the zero more for aesthetics than anything. Is that what you're talking about, or are the MP5s point of impact not matching the point of aim?

That's really great models !

Finally some M249 models at the level of quality permitted by the new ArmA engine !

That's the goal.

Techncially rotating the diopter drum doesn't affect zeroing on the MP5(nor does the G3 for that matter), it's linked to the zero more for aesthetics than anything. Is that what you're talking about, or are the MP5s point of impact not matching the point of aim?

What I mean is it's unlinked entirely right now. I didn't check if the zero itself was off as I am aware that due to the half arsed way the game does zeroing the bullet will still hit where the front post is aiming if the zero is correct on the hud, but I figured this merited a report on aesthetics alone since you generally have a professional level of care for aesthetics. Plus it was working before now and I assumed a patch broke functionality.

What I mean is it's unlinked entirely right now. I didn't check if the zero itself was off as I am aware that due to the half arsed way the game does zeroing the bullet will still hit where the front post is aiming if the zero is correct on the hud, but I figured this merited a report on aesthetics alone since you generally have a professional level of care for aesthetics. Plus it was working before now and I assumed a patch broke functionality.

Huh. That's odd. I haven't changed anything at all relating to that to my recollection, so I'm definitely going to look in to that.

EDIT - Double-checking, The only sights that don't rotate for me are the MP5K and MP5KPDW, both by design (because the MP5K sights are low-profile with identical U-notchs, rotating them does literally nothing of value).

Great looking Minimi' s Toadie, as usual. So glad to see this very much used weapon platform brought to the Arma3 standards.

If i may humbly submit a request, any chance you could include a Minimi Para version with the old school "plaquettes" (don' t know how it' s called in english) on the handguard so that we can have a french minimi? It seems that you have all the necessary parts done so it shouldn' t be too much work i believe.

Something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Minimi.jpg (No need for the deported rail).

If it could also have the picatinny rail on top of the receiver disapear when no optic is mounted like on many of your other weapons and the 100 rounds auscam box it would look absolutely perfect.:o

Hey toadie, awesome work, just saw this video on youtube and the first thing that came to my head was your mod. Its an M60E6, looks like Danish Army use it and it looks gorgeous.

Edited by DimasL

two questions about this pack. Is the steam version always up to date? and I'm probably going blind but i cant find the all in one hlc pack that was around a while ago. Am i looking (myopically) in the wrong place.

Edited by twisted

two questions about this pack. Is the steam version always up to date? and I'm probably going blind but i cant find the all in one hlc pack that was around a while ago. Am i looking (myopically) in the wrong place.

Here's an armaholic link, has everything but the FALS http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28329

I believe Toadie mentioned the steam versions are not being updated.

Edited by i3r4ndon

Here's an armaholic link, has everything but the FALS http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28329

I believe Toadie mentioned the steam versions are not being updated.

cool thanks for letting me know. ill grab it there. cheers. Pity about the steam though, its conveneient, but ill unsubsrcibe then

G'day!

I don't know if anyone else has picked this up - but the RPK12 seems to make a very quiet sound. Or is this just the normal sound for the RPK12? Unless I'm missing something here.

Also, in the future out of curiosity, will other AK variants such as the Type 56, Groza, AK74M etc be added to the AK modpack?

Cheers!

G'day!

I don't know if anyone else has picked this up - but the RPK12 seems to make a very quiet sound. Or is this just the normal sound for the RPK12? Unless I'm missing something here.

Also, in the future out of curiosity, will other AK variants such as the Type 56, Groza, AK74M etc be added to the AK modpack?

Cheers!

Aye, I've noticed that as well. When you shoot it for some reason it just sounds like an automatic BB gun.

G'day!

Cheers!

What GossamerSolid linked, that's the fix for now. Got updates to support marksman DLC which will roll in the change coming soon.

Eventually, yeah. I'd like to do some more electic AKs too-Zastava M92, Sako RK95, Galils, Weiger STG941, MPiKMS, more "tactical" variants(Rifle Dynamics, Magpul Zhukov,etc), but at the moment they're a whiles off. Got to finish this Minimi and the next few priority items before I even think of looking at AKs again.

So a bit of notice ahead of time-

The resting and deplotment system coming in on the 1.42 Marksmanship update won't be compatible with all of the weapons once rolled out to stable branch. You'll find that this will be the case on most custom weapons in mods, unless they've pushed out preemptive patches specifically for it.

I am working on updating all the weapons to support it, but it will be at least a few days post before I'll have a proper chance to push that out.

Edited by toadie2k

thanks for the notice of marksman dlc support, was just about to ask haha

What GossamerSolid linked, that's the fix for now. Got updates to support marksman DLC which will roll in the change coming soon.

Eventually, yeah. I'd like to do some more electic AKs too-Zastava M92, Sako RK95, Galils, Weiger STG941, MPiKMS, more "tactical" variants(Rifle Dynamics, Magpul Zhukov,etc), but at the moment they're a whiles off. Got to finish this Minimi and the next few priority items before I even think of looking at AKs again.

So a bit of notice ahead of time-

The resting and deplotment system coming in on the 1.42 Marksmanship update won't be compatible with all of the weapons once rolled out to stable branch. You'll find that this will be the case on most custom weapons in mods, unless they've pushed out preemptive patches specifically for it.

I am working on updating all the weapons to support it, but it will be at least a few days post before I'll have a proper chance to push that out.

And what`s situation on your Civillian weapons pack? Also it`ll be nice if you add Ruger AC-556 to your M14 pack(AC-556 it`s kinda little M14 that utilizes .223 rounds),or 5.56 versions and derivatives of your weapon packs(G3,FAL and M14) will be in separate pack?