toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

That's nice to to avoid answering my question.

I don't know why, but it's really stupid.

If you don't want to answer to the issue I submit, you know what you can do with your mod.

And don't come to ask me to be respectful, I'm always be, I don't insult anybody, just suggest a right thing accordingly to the author's act.

And like you ignoring my posts, that's not at me we must say to be respectful.

Give a better description of your issue instead of 'default texture is missing .paa' because that doesn't mean jack shit. Get the actual error message

Guest HellGhost

We have clear the situation with toadie2k in Steam discussion.

There is no tensions anymore, we have both responsabilities in this incident.

I can't give a better description than the error message showned Kerc Kasha.

If you read earlier posts, you can see the error message before asking me to give a better description, like I already done.

Defunkt, I already test that, disabling all others mods except thoses HLC mods needed, and the problem is still there.

Actually, I already give an "update" to toadie2k, using the M4 Carbine in the Editor don't show the error message speaking about default texture.paa, but while adding a scope, another error message appear.

Like I already say to toadie2k on Steam, if he want the error message, I'll give him without any problem.

Probably a problem with the rail on the M4 Carbine.

Because without that, no problem.

And like a scope is automatically added in the model when selecting it in Virtual Arsenal (because some scopes are listed before the Empty option) that should be the explanation why I see this not clear message talking about a default texture.

Guest HellGhost

I'm enought agreed with Fabio_Chavez.

Your own quality models in the CUP content will make an awesome weapon pack.

Dear comrade toadie2k

I would like to inquire about the state of the rifles we discussed via PMs? :)

I have sent you two (2) Private message in regards of this discussion, but seems like they are lost in the flood of PMs you must receive.

I hope to hear from you soon, and my apogises if I seem puhsy.. or something, not sure what would be the right word.

Anyhow, hoping to hear you from you :)

Love your guns toadie, they're the bee's knees. Can't wait for your Commonwealth pack!

The AUG A2 Carbine and standard version seem to have the same barrel length.

The AUG A2 Carbine and standard version seem to have the same barrel length.

I noticed that too

AUG A3 reload animations are bugged out (not actually happening)sounds are there

Having the same issue with the 9mm variants, reinstalled all HLC mods...it´s still happening

Having the same issue with the 9mm variants, reinstalled all HLC mods...it´s still happening

Were you grabbing the files off the first page? If you were, redownload, I noticed that I'd somehow left the link to HLC Core on the previous version.

Hey toadie2K, I´ve noticed that the HLC AKS doesn´t have ASDG JR support (thou Robalo had stated many times before that russian dove tail rail system is supported since v0.8)

Could you please add it, so your optics can be compactible with MAssi´s and RHS soviet weapons, and weapons with custom scopes (like Kiori´s L85A2) doesn´t mess with yours? (right now, all your AKs have the invisible scope due to the susat and LDS scopes from Kiori´s guns... I know that it is HIS fault - he doesn´t config properly his custom optics and wouldn´t bother to make them officially ASDG compliant, right now -, but with proper ASDG support, your AKs wouldn´t sufer such bug)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Were you grabbing the files off the first page? If you were, redownload, I noticed that I'd somehow left the link to HLC Core on the previous version.

Loaded from PlaywithSix, maybe it´s the wrong version in Six?

Loaded from PlaywithSix, maybe it´s the wrong version in Six?

Yeah I've heard of issues of PW6 not pushing out updates in certain regions, They've got the files though so *shrug*.

Steam workshop gives me similar issues, not pushing out updates, it's a digital distribution consipracy, I SWEAR.

No conspiracy from our end :P

Checking for version matching on bit level. To ensure that our version matches yours I downloaded it again from the main page and forced an update to 0.8.6.1

This should fix any mismatches. ... Deploying fix now

PS: Checked the readme file we had, looks like for some reason it could have been indeed a version mismatch.

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Updated mod v0.8.6.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I'm getting "No entry 'config.bin/CfgMagazines.hlc_50rnd_762x51_M_M14'." when spawning M14's adding the mag provided with the classname list.

Edited by LowFlyZone

I'm getting "No entry 'config.bin/CfgMagazines.hlc_50rnd_762x51_M_M14'." when spawning M14's adding the mag provided with the classname list.

My apologies, swap that _M_ for an _B_ .

is there a jsrs dragon fyre config for hlc aks ?

Dragonfyre specifically, I'm working on.There is a JSRS2 version and that should work in the meantime.

Hey Toadie, I noticed an issue with the updated M60 wherein the handguard is transparent shown here in the images below.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Hey there, awesome weapon package, love it!

Though I'm getting an error since the last update. It's been a while so I downloaded every package again and overwrote the stuff in my hlcmods\addons dir. If I'm only running ASDG JR and your packages I'm getting this error (Arma 3 latest stable):

errorc6b51.jpg

These are the PBOs in my hlcmods\addons dir:

pbosrxafe.jpg

After extensive testing I'm having an issue. When I run your RHS Escalation-HLC Weapons Compatability Patch it works fine but as soon as you start adding in Massi's NATO and Russian SF you no longer have access to Massi's NATO and Russian SF. Would you happen to know why? Nothing is coming up in the RPT.

How about making a SAI AR15, mate? Just like in the Transformers: Age of Extinction. Nice in Black or Cerakote Brown (FDE). Here's some pics

6loky8x.jpg

BShkpKQCAAAgNlH.jpg

SAI AR15 2.0, currently showing in SHOT Show

994462_892183320826376_5059995727290646479_n.jpg?oh=61c760b0621df3146bdc0a9fbdba72b2&oe=5525FD23&__gda__=1428726502_0ca8f805ca0416976184b22d53bd7d56

10458129_892768804101161_3817630730675439438_n.jpg?oh=11d050433be35d508ff1428ac9a6d3ac&oe=5557D81A&__gda__=1431767292_78cd9f6e1ab6f8ecf277d6e1bdc6c3f7

10932252_1387862198186509_243699959_n.jpg

10899473_839018012825392_1228058360_n.jpg

Pretty much the same with Warsport LVOA (mostly, a lot of variants. Seen using KAC keymod RIS, Magpul CTR stock, B5 SOPMOD stock, Magpul ACS stock, mostly with Magpul RVG or Magpul AFG) the only difference is the receiver. The BCG is made of Titanium Nitride (TiN, yellow-gold color), custom charging handle. The SAI AR15 2.0 is kinda different, not much known about it now. More info can be seen in Salient Arms International's Facebook or Instagram.

Edited by tier1voodoo

Toadie, now that the rhs-hlc patch is deprecated, i know we have your anims in rhs now but, what about magazines?

As far as i know now, we have no ability for compatible mags and i would love to use your aks with rhs again.

Toadie,i saw a lots of weapons from ur videos with redline on its icons,did you make them only for your self?If not can you release it as civillian weapons pack? and u said that you will add HK33 and it`s derivatives to ur G3 pack,where is it?