toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

I have download http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24620 (HLC_CORE)

and files are in @hlcmods folder.

All .pbo (and .bisign if present) files should go into the @hlcmods/addons folder then.

There should be nothing else in the /addons folder than that. A screenie of your folder setup would never hurt - in case you dun goofed.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

This my mission.sqm

class Mission
{
addOns[]=
{
	"A3_Characters_F_EPC",
	"a3_characters_f",
	"A3_Modules_F_ObjectModifiers",
	"A3_Characters_F_INDEP",
	"A3_Characters_F_Gamma",
	"A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR",
	"A3_Modules_F_Intel",
	"A3_Modules_F_Curator_Intel",
	"A3_Soft_F_TruckHeavy",
	"A3_Air_F_EPC_Plane_CAS_02",
	"A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Transport_01",
	"A3_Armor_F_AMV",
	"A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01",
	"A3_Structures_F_Civ_InfoBoards",
	"jdg_carrier",
	"A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_01",
	"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Helipads",
	"a3_map_altis"
};

but in game, independant have Ak47 and Blufor AR15=>hlcmods

I don't understand why mission is good in solo but not in multiplayer.

Put the HLC ammo box from your AR15 pack somewhere on the map and set it to 'probability of presence' 0 (zero) if you don't want it to actually be there.

This should make sure the required addon will be added to your addons array, and so it will be properly loaded and hopefully result in working multiplayer.

Cheers,

D.

Put the HLC ammo box from your AR15 pack somewhere on the map and set it to 'probability of presence' 0 (zero) if you don't want it to actually be there.

This should make sure the required addon will be added to your addons array, and so it will be properly loaded and hopefully result in working multiplayer.

Cheers,

D.

Thank you, its solution!!!!!! very very thank you!!!

i can finish my mission

thanks for your hard work toadie!

really appreciated

Guest HellGhost

And no idea about my problem ?

Or anybody having the same issue ?

Thx for the next masterpiece.

I love the transperent magazines and the overall look, you have always all details in your weaponsmodels and textures really nice.

Now the ar15`s have hiddenselections too? Cant wait to gave them some camos.

And some Aug A3`s have the reload via a boltcatch on the stock, but i think thats only for the american market, because they get use to it.

Is there link to one download all? (all weapons and core)

Hey, downloaded all your packs and tested them out in a bit of a shooting range. Models and sounds are great, love the variations especially. Hope to see more packs from you, so thanks! :cool:

So far I've noticed that the M60 irons sights are useless, they're quite high so you can't see where you're aiming under < 500m I think, probably more. Vietnam style hip firing is forced, or a 2035 scope. ;)

Hey toadie,

just a small question regarding your RHS compability patch!

are you planing to make the GL ammo from RHS compatible with your AKs with GL (like the normal mags)?

would be nice, since the mags are compatible.

thanks for your time!

Really love that barrel switch function,you make the arma3 more tactical!

And two question

1 The SMG version of the AUG is 25 rnd mag now,does there a 30 rnd 9mm mag for this version in the real life?If does,would you add it in the future?

2 any plan to add LWRC M6 to your AR15 pack?I heard some Special Operatives are using this weapon now.(photo:http://imgur.com/F1ZsUvl and the WIKI of LWRC M6:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LWRC_M6),or is there already a M6 in the pack but has changed its name?

Really love your weapon pack and I'm a little shame about too late to find them,lol.Keep up good works,cheers!:)

Edited by JinougaF

So far I've noticed that the M60 irons sights are useless, they're quite high so you can't see where you're aiming under < 500m I think, probably more. Vietnam style hip firing is forced, or a 2035 scope. ;)

Same here, looks like this for me.

arma32015-01-1802-38-9yazk.png

Really love that barrel switch function,you make the arma3 more tactical!

And two question

1 The SMG version of the AUG is 25 rnd mag now,does there a 30 rnd 9mm mag for this version in the real life?If does,would you add it in the future?

2 any plan to add LWRC M6 to your AR15 pack?I heard some Special Operatives are using this weapon now.(photo:http://imgur.com/F1ZsUvl and the WIKI of LWRC M6:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LWRC_M6),or is there already a M6 in the pack but has changed its name?

Really love your weapon pack and I'm a little shame about too late to find them,lol.Keep up good works,cheers!:)

There is no 30 round magazine for the AUG SMG. Techncially speaking, the 40 round magazine from an Mpi-69, but they're not reportedy 100% functional with the AUG SMG.

LWRC, yeah maybe, I'd like to do some more AR15s for sure.

Hey toadie,

just a small question regarding your RHS compability patch!

are you planing to make the GL ammo from RHS compatible with your AKs with GL (like the normal mags)?

would be nice, since the mags are compatible.

thanks for your time!

Yes. I'm working on updating the RHS patch as we speak.

Hey, downloaded all your packs and tested them out in a bit of a shooting range. Models and sounds are great, love the variations especially. Hope to see more packs from you, so thanks! :cool:

BLUH. Okkay.

Gotta put out TWO hotfixes.

First is the M60s. Fixing that Sighting issue,

Second is the AUGs. Relayed to me was that the Reticle_a1.p3d not found error was stalling out servers, so I patched that over the weekend. That and the transparent mag should not longer have that weird z-buffer blue-out thing going on.

A personal request, would it be possible to make the GP25/M203 launchers compatible with the CUP weapons HE/smoke/flare nades as well?

HE_GRENADES_M203 = ["CUP_1Rnd_HE_M203","CUP_1Rnd_HEDP_M203"]
HE_GRENADES_GP25 = ["CUP_1Rnd_HE_GP25_M"]
SMOKE_GRENADES_M203 = ["CUP_1Rnd_Smoke_M203","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeRed_M203","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeGreen_M203","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeYellow_M203"]
SMOKE_GRENADES_GP25 = ["CUP_1Rnd_SMOKE_GP25_M","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeRed_GP25_M","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeGreen_GP25_M","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeYellow_GP25_M"]
FLARES_M203 = ["CUP_FlareWhite_M203","CUP_FlareGreen_M203","CUP_FlareRed_M203","CUP_FlareYellow_M203"]
FLARES_GP25 = ["CUP_FlareWhite_GP25_M","CUP_FlareGreen_GP25_M","CUP_FlareRed_GP25_M","CUP_FlareYellow_GP25_M"]

Thanks for your time, regardless of yay or nay.. :)

Guest HellGhost

That's nice to to avoid answering my question.

I don't know why, but it's really stupid.

If you don't want to answer to the issue I submit, you know what you can do with your mod.

And don't come to ask me to be respectful, I'm always be, I don't insult anybody, just suggest a right thing accordingly to the author's act.

And like you ignoring my posts, that's not at me we must say to be respectful.

Edited by HellGhost

If you don't want to answer to the issue I submit, you know what you can do with your mod.

And don't come to ask me to be respectful, I'm always be, I don't insult anybody, just suggest a right thing accordingly to the author's act.

Easy tiger. Using somebody's mod doesn't make them responsible for the correction function of your whole modded install. You've already made the observation that nobody else has reported the problem you're having so it's 99.99% probable it's an issue with your game install or a conflict with another mod - that's up to you to chase down.

A personal request, would it be possible to make the GP25/M203 launchers compatible with the CUP weapons HE/smoke/flare nades as well?

HE_GRENADES_M203 = ["CUP_1Rnd_HE_M203","CUP_1Rnd_HEDP_M203"]
HE_GRENADES_GP25 = ["CUP_1Rnd_HE_GP25_M"]
SMOKE_GRENADES_M203 = ["CUP_1Rnd_Smoke_M203","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeRed_M203","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeGreen_M203","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeYellow_M203"]
SMOKE_GRENADES_GP25 = ["CUP_1Rnd_SMOKE_GP25_M","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeRed_GP25_M","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeGreen_GP25_M","CUP_1Rnd_SmokeYellow_GP25_M"]
FLARES_M203 = ["CUP_FlareWhite_M203","CUP_FlareGreen_M203","CUP_FlareRed_M203","CUP_FlareYellow_M203"]
FLARES_GP25 = ["CUP_FlareWhite_GP25_M","CUP_FlareGreen_GP25_M","CUP_FlareRed_GP25_M","CUP_FlareYellow_GP25_M"]

Thanks for your time, regardless of yay or nay.. :)

I'm considering it at least. It'd have to be a "support patch" like RHS is, not inbuilt, but it could be done.

Okay, look, chill out man. For starters, I read literally every comment and forum post everywhere my stuff is and I do my best to reply when I feel I have an answer of worth. I don't pick favourites on who I respond to, I don't only answer people I know, I answer when I have an answer. So yes, I saw your first comment here, and then the comment on Steam Workshop , and then the third comment here and then your rudeness in Steam Workshop. The reason I haven't responded is because, quite frankly I don't have an answer that isn't "it's probably another of the mods you are running and I can't say which", which is not a good enough answer in my book. I'm sorry if you thought I was snubbing you here(That was not my intent), but if you ABSOLUTELY want me to respond and it's not working in the thread, and to be certain I'll reply, there is ALWAYS private messaging.