toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

@Armchairgeneral - Old Joint Rails?

And yeah, I second the question about AK12 + GP25. Pretty please :*

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon muzzle_snds_L with scope=private

if i using your MP5 pack on my server and the mission get new loaded it stucks because the server cant close the "error". If im reconnect and reload the mission, the error appears for me and i can close it and spawning is possible :O

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon muzzle_snds_L with scope=private

if i using your MP5 pack on my server and the mission get new loaded it stucks because the server cant close the "error". If im reconnect and reload the mission, the error appears for me and i can close it and spawning is possible :O

So it's mp5 causing that? Also get it with equipping a g3 and a texture error on the rpk12.

And yeah, I second the question about AK12 + GP25. Pretty please :*

+1

Also question, for new RPK-12 there are only 45rnd mags? if yes then could you add bigger like 75rnd or maybe even bigger (not sure if there are) 100rnd?

standard magazine for RPK (5.45 round - no matter of the version) is 45 rounds. The 100 rounds mag is a drum mag (which, afaik, is really not all that reliable)

I for some reason can't utilize suppressors for the HLC AR-15s. No matter what AR I grab. I have the latest from Play With SIX, HLC Core and Joint Rails 0.11. It was weird a week ago it all worked fine, has an update recently perhaps broken it that I didn't notice updating before I launched my game or something?

I for some reason can't utilize suppressors for the HLC AR-15s. No matter what AR I grab. I have the latest from Play With SIX, HLC Core and Joint Rails 0.11. It was weird a week ago it all worked fine, has an update recently perhaps broken it that I didn't notice updating before I launched my game or something?

This was posted a few pages back

I looked more into it and noticed that asdg_jointmuzzles was conflicting with the supressors.

So I deleted it and now I have supressors to all AR-15 ;)

Might want to check to see if asdg JM is causing issues for you as well.

im using all HLC addons and these kind of error appears only with activated mp5

Funny. I removed the mp5 and still get the g3 and rpk error.

edit i also get the same error it on the m14 pack which i had somehow not installed even though it is epic.

Edited by twisted

I also seem to get this problem running the RHS mods, well i get it on the usual gear scripts and virtual arsenal. They do however show up on VAS. I generally stick it in a mission, just for this purpose. If you then save your gear, it should stay there.

On a seperate note, i'm not sure if i'm imagining this, but was there talk of a possible HLC Bolt Action Sniper pack? Would love to see something high quality in this area as its so much more satisfying to use. Also an MG pack, these are really the only high quality things missing from the game now.

This was posted a few pages back

Might want to check to see if asdg JM is causing issues for you as well.

Thanks I read most of the pages on this thread recently and I must have been tired and missed that.

The PWS version of the RHS- HLC patch has Joint Muzzles in the "required mods"... is it really required? I see no logical reason why it would be.... could this be a mistake?

Thanks I read most of the pages on this thread recently and I must have been tired and missed that.

No worries man. Just glad I could help.

The PWS version of the RHS- HLC patch has Joint Muzzles in the "required mods"... is it really required? I see no logical reason why it would be.... could this be a mistake?

That would actually explain a lot, i had no idea it was even running.

is the MP5 Pack not compatible with ASDG? Can't attach any optics from FHQ accessories, besides the vanilla optics.

Iv posted a while back but it was overlooked....

Basically the AKs are not functional in the hands of the AI.The ai do not fire them if enemy is more than 300 meters away.

Iv tested with tonnes of weapons,with and without ai enhancing mods,and different settings etc.Iv even attatched scopes for the ai,but to no avail,they simply wont fire back until within 300meters...

And once they do fire back,they are extremely accurate.

Could i get someone elses opinion/tests?

Hey Toadie, nice job on the AUG video m8.

While I was watching it, I noticed some stuff in your Virutal Arsenal :) While I recognized some from the SMA mod,... It seems some of your stuff from for hire is on there too?

http://imgur.com/VrOsZ9V

I know you did a remington 799 for .. "For hire" :) Is that the same one possibly? (first result on google images when i looked up the gun lel)

Also, some other stuff that I looked on moddb for hires page.. seems to match up

http://imgur.com/C6uVqhv

http://imgur.com/2380XCE

^ commonwealth pack? xD

Anyways, if you are doing that stuff that is pretty cool, good luck on that AUG pack, great anims.

- Detective MikeTim of arma mod gestapo secret internet police :cool:

Edited by MikeTim

Iv posted a while back but it was overlooked....

Basically the AKs are not functional in the hands of the AI.The ai do not fire them if enemy is more than 300 meters away.

Iv tested with tonnes of weapons,with and without ai enhancing mods,and different settings etc.Iv even attatched scopes for the ai,but to no avail,they simply wont fire back until within 300meters...

And once they do fire back,they are extremely accurate.

Could i get someone elses opinion/tests?

Same thing happens with vanilla mk20 or trg weapons, unless they are equipped with scopes, they don't engage past 300m. It's all set in the weapon configs. No AI mod will change that unless it provides a config for these weapons.

Hey Toadie, nice job on the AUG video m8.

While I was watching it, I noticed some stuff in your Virutal Arsenal :) While I recognized some from the SMA mod,... It seems some of your stuff from for hire is on there too?

http://imgur.com/VrOsZ9V

I know you did a remington 799 for .. "For hire" :) Is that the same one possibly? (first result on google images when i looked up the gun lel)

Also, some other stuff that I looked on moddb for hires page.. seems to match up

http://imgur.com/C6uVqhv

http://imgur.com/2380XCE

^ commonwealth pack? xD

Anyways, if you are doing that stuff that is pretty cool, good luck on that AUG pack, great anims.

- Detective MikeTim of arma mod gestapo secret internet police :cool:

I'll answer you with three pictures and say no more for the moment-

iVvIRsMl.jpg

dW62j0Yl.jpg

TqaUwnnl.jpg

(also, all of the FH stuff looks REALLY good in Arma 3)

So my plan for the next week or two, and likely in the refectory period between Christmas and New years is to put soome final edits to everything (correct not-as-intended function on the M60, inheritance on the FAL/G3 scopes), compile it as an all-in-one with the AUGs a cherry on top. Can't give you an exact number of variants that are going to be in, but suffice it to say that noone should be disappointed. Different colours, variants, barrel lengths, oh my.

Looking real good.

Do you by any chance do your stuff in Blender? I'm working on a Remington 700 long action based rifle in an AICS stock planned to be a .300 win mag that will likely never get into the game unless I can find someone to configure it and add it to one of their packs. The action is pretty much done but as far as the stock goes I've only really figured the grip area while filling in the rest of the outline to get an idea. If you use Blender maybe you'd like to have a look.

Same thing happens with vanilla mk20 or trg weapons, unless they are equipped with scopes, they don't engage past 300m. It's all set in the weapon configs. No AI mod will change that unless it provides a config for these weapons.

Yes and a few other modded ones too.

But the strange thing is,that even with scopes on Toadies AKs,the ai engagement distance dosent change atall.Thats the issue im tryna hammer down

That is absolutley fucking awesome mate.

Wow, the very fact that Toadie is doing a pistol is just mind blowing... :)

Good luck and merry christmas, thanks.

Hey Toadie, I've got a quick question about your guns. I hope it hasn't already been addressed.

I usually run my rifles with a light or IR laser. Most guns place regular lights and IR lasers at the 3 o'clock position and top-mounted lasers at the 12 o'clock position, but on your rifles it seems to be flipped, with regular lights and lasers mounting at 9 o'clock and top-mounted lasers mounting at 6 o'clock. I was wondering if this is a known issue, or if it's something that's not worth the effort to fix since it's an issue with other modders' attachments. It's not a huge issue of course but it does bother me a bit since 12 o'clock is my preferred mounting location for IR lasers and I can't put things there on your rifles.

Thanks for all the work you do :)