toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Oh i`m forgot to ask, where is ASDG JR compability for MP5 pack?

It' s there, it' s only the virtual arsenal being funky, but if you put a crate of for example fhq accessories and pick up an aimpoint you' ll be alble to mount it on the mp5.

Toadie, fantastic work Sir, both on the weapons and the anims.

Did Toadie ever end up uploading that mod for the RHS m16s guns sound and anim... I remember him saying he would release it when he got back to his house or something on his youtube video. :confused:

Edit:

Da, either in the next 2 hours, or 5 days from now when I get back from PAX Aus. Won't be inbetween.

But probably they are just gonna integrate it with RHS, since that's seems like a good idea.

Did Toadie ever end up uploading that mod for the RHS m16s guns sound and anim... I remember him saying he would release it when he got back to his house or something on his youtube video. :confused:

Edit:

But probably they are just gonna integrate it with RHS, since that's seems like a good idea.

Yeah thats what I think, they are just going to release i as a patch for RHS, so he probably won't release it as stand alone

Hey Toadie, just wondering about what's coming along down the line in terms of packs/weapons, etc?

Thanks, and keep up the stellar work!

Planned/In the pipe/development

Big -

AUGs (shortly)

MMGs and SAWs

WW2 Commonwealth arms

Smaller releases - RHS patch (for those that still want it, actually implementing the stuff into RHS isn't THAT far off.)

Updates to all released patchs with support for Advanced Ballistics, AGM,TMR (For bipods,etc in AGM/TMR respectively, Additional ballistic configs for advanced ballistics)

Currently investigating doing more of what I did with the G3s and Mp5s on all other weapons (sights visibly adjusting with zero),Currently hindered by the way the cameracontrols are handled on non-GL rounds, or at least so it seems (Point Blank, Point of Aim and point of impact do not appear to correctly correlate when moving camera angle such as required for most zeroing mechanisms) Will advise when more progress is made on that front.

toadie2k do you think of make an steyr aug a3 SF in your aug pack?

http://cfile235.uf.daum.net/image/1655FB584DBF579C19620F

http://www.steyr-mannlicher.com/military-and-law-enforcement-steyr-mannlicher/products-military-and-law-enforcement-steyr-mannlicher/assault-rifles-military-and-law-enforcement-steyr-mannlicher/aug-a3a3-sf-assault-rifles-steyr-mannlicher/

A dream would come threw.

And for me i cant wait for the rhs patch, because the reloading animations and sounds at it current state are not the best.

Do you have the patch as standalone or will it be integreated in the RHS mod. And will you have reload animations and sounds for the aks too ?

Thx for your awesome work.

I still haven't had any confirmation about the AR-15 pack, however it seems to not work properly even though I've successfully updated A3 after my cache got bunged up after the go-kart update.

Still encountering the same problems:

- weapon specific suppressors replacing headgear

- Missing barrel?

IIRC I have the right version of HLC_mods.

Anyone experience this?

May I ask for AK-12 with grenade launcher or whole AK-12 faimily like here:

aku1210.jpg

(...)

Smaller releases - RHS patch (for those that still want it, actually implementing the stuff into RHS isn't THAT far off.)

Updates to all released patchs with support for Advanced Ballistics, AGM,TMR (For bipods,etc in AGM/TMR respectively, Additional ballistic configs for advanced ballistics)

(...)

Can I ask you to add one thing to your list of smaller releases? Balanced weapon weight. Right now they seem to be quite off and weapon weight is now even more important that it was before (weapon inertia is based on weight). For example RRA-LAR15 is lighter than MP5K-PDW = LAR15 is more suitable for CQB than PDW.

Can anyone suggest a decent RPG-7 and/or Dragunov mod to go with the AK's from here ?

(I would prefer not to have to use other AK's as I already have these working in editor the way I want).

• Like 1

Big -

AUGs (shortly)

MMGs and SAWs

WW2 Commonwealth arms

Currently investigating doing more of what I did with the G3s and Mp5s on all other weapons (sights visibly adjusting with zero),Currently hindered by the way the cameracontrols are handled on non-GL rounds, or at least so it seems (Point Blank, Point of Aim and point of impact do not appear to correctly correlate when moving camera angle such as required for most zeroing mechanisms) Will advise when more progress is made on that front.

I would love to see your animations on all RHS weapons, that would be lovely. May I also request something small? I mean like I love the RRA LAR15 model, and since you have so many lovely AR15's in the pack, would it be too much trouble to see the RRA LAR15 with a collapsible buttstock and no bipod? Its the closest thing that would look like an OBR and that gun is absolutely amazing.

Toadie, are all the magazines stored in the hlccore ?

If so, could you do a compatibility patch between RHS mags and all your weapons that have "relevant" magazines (ammo)?

Since you are already working with rhs on some stuff etc

"MMGs and SAWs"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Does that mean an M249? Preferably one with a fullstock? (e.g old style)

I've been looking for a good M249, but even the RHS one is just the arma 2 model like all the other ones :(

Can I ask you to add one thing to your list of smaller releases? Balanced weapon weight. Right now they seem to be quite off and weapon weight is now even more important that it was before (weapon inertia is based on weight). For

example RRA-LAR15 is lighter than MP5K-PDW = LAR15 is more suitable for CQB than PDW.

Yep, certainly that's one thing that I'm working on.

I would love to see your animations on all RHS weapons, that would be lovely. May I also request something small? I mean like I love the RRA LAR15 model, and since you have so many lovely AR15's in the pack, would it be too much trouble to see the RRA LAR15 with a collapsible buttstock and no bipod? Its the closest thing that would look like an OBR and that gun is absolutely amazing.

Could concievably do this.

Toadie, are all the magazines stored in the hlccore ?

If so, could you do a compatibility patch between RHS mags and all your weapons that have "relevant" magazines (ammo)?

Since you are already working with rhs on some stuff etc

Yep. My patch will do that, my additions to RHS itself won't.

"MMGs and SAWs"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Does that mean an M249? Preferably one with a fullstock? (e.g old style)

I've been looking for a good M249, but even the RHS one is just the arma 2 model like all the other ones :(

More yeses.

So,small update-

If you check the OP, I've started making good on my original intention of providing animation source files as I went. Sadly I've been grossly behind on that, so I'm recifying it now. So far, I've put up the AK and AR sets, as they're most demanded. G3s, HK51, FALs, M14s sometime later in the week, MP5s next week.

I've also made visible my stance on licensing, due to certain ongoing shit-storms- General gist is as long as you're not being an asshole about things, you should be fine. If anyone's unclear about terms, or wants something specific they're not sure about, feel free to drop me a PM and ask away.

This has probably been asked before, so sorry in advance. But is there a possibility of there ever being a 'HLCweapons pack'(or something) which has all your weapon mods in it, alongside all these separate ones?

Just download all the files, and put them all in one mod yourself, what i did.
The group i play with uses PWS and we have a custom repo which adds all the mods we use in one collection to make things easy. Unless i'm mistaken there's no way to do that with PWS, so an official mod with everything in would really help keep things simple instead of eventually having like 20 separate mods. I get why, so people that don't want certain weapons and pick and mix to their liking, but some just want them all.

MMGs and SAWs

Wonderful news toadie, SAWs and MMGs with your attention to the reloads would be something awesome and that is sorely lacking at the time in Arma3.

Wonderful news toadie, SAWs and MMGs with your attention to the reloads would be something awesome and that is sorely lacking at the time in Arma3.

Positive!

So I've packed it up -

the RHS Escalation-HLC Weapons compatability patch is done.

I don't plan on really keeping it current if anything major changes with either weapon sets, but it should hold up for the most part (It's written in a way that is non-destructive), and I'll put the source for the config up on the front page shortly.

Pre-reqs-

HLC Core,RHS:Escalation,HLC AK pack,HLC M14 pack,HLC AR15 Pack

What it does-

• Applies HLC animations to : RHS AK74M rifles, PKP GPMG, M16 and M4 Rifles, M240B, M14 EBR
  • Applies HLC firing sounds to : RHS AK74M rifles, PKP GPMG, M16 and M4 Rifles, M240B, M249
  • Adds support for HLC Magazines to : RHS AK74M rifles,M16 and M4 Rifles,M14 EBR, M249 (support for AR15 magazines)
  • Adds Support for RHS Attachments to: HLC AK pack weapons
  • Adds support for RHS Magazines to : HLC AK pack weapons

What it does not do(and known visual issues)

• Moving weapon parts do not sync with character animation (un-solvable)
  • RHS AK attachments sit low on HLC AK weapons. Causes alternative view mode(the Ironsight backup mode) to be unaligned. (Not likely to be fixed in the short term)
  • Does not add additional JSRS support beyond whats inherited from RHS
  • Does not implement ASDG Joint Rails on weapons not currently supporting them
  • Does not alter unit loadouts.

Credits-

LordJarhead- PKM sounds

Chuck Russom- M240B Samples

RHS Escalation-HLC Weapons Compatability Patch

Cheers!

It'd be nice if the RHS pers saw this and approached you for official support, re: what the addon doesn't do and known visual issues.

Thanks for putting this up.

:622: