toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

hi, Toadie2k:)

This addons looks really awesome, thank you.

and I have a question.

Will you make the all in one pack in future?

What kind of varmints are you hunting that you would EVER have an "OH SHIT" moment?

Hogs, big freakin' hogs. Also rat-shot is good for the snakes.

I live in Florida things get weird to say the least.

Hi Toadie. Just want to say thanks for your awesome weapons pack. Since we have discovered your mods, we never even consider using other gun mods.

This leads me to my question, we love the newly released RHS mod but though not awful, the weapons animation, handling and look doesnt compare to yours. (You have effectively made us spoiled little brats ;P )

Will you be making a compatibility patch like you did with CAF?

Once again thanks for your amazing work!

Short answer- yes.

Long answer- In the short term,yes. RHS have been in contact about the possibility of a tighter integrated version as a more viable longterm solution (read: implementing animations as part of the base RHS mod itself).

Edited by toadie2k

Great news! Brilliant!!! Looks like we are having cake and eating it! Will be waiting patiently.

Short answer- yes.

Long answer- In the short term,yes. RHS have been in contact about the possibility of a tighter integrated version as a more viable longterm solution (read: implementing animations as part of the base RHS mod itself).

YES!! Absolutely great! I suggested this at their facebook page under another username and never thought that they would actually consider this! :D This made my day! As I said before, I absolutely love your animations! :)

Hi Toadie

Iv downloaded all your weapon packs.They simply make it difficult to use any others.

However iv run into a small issue,the MP5 (Fully loaded) is not firing.None of the mp5s are.Iv tried all different ammunition.

I can say,its never happened before for any weapons.Its an odd one.

Any ideas,could it be another mp5 mod such as the nato/spetsnaz pack from massi which includes mp5?Cant think of any other mp5s iv downloaded.

Stumped

@redarmy you needes the newsest version of toadies hlc core other wise your mp5s won't act right and have the problems your having

@redarmy you needes the newsest version of toadies hlc core other wise your mp5s won't act right and have the problems your having

Cheers man,thought 0.7 was the newest,just caught .8 there works fantastic.

Great series of weapons!

Hey toadie, I love your wepaons pack !! Especially the AK pack, which can substitute the CAF aggressors "default" rifles !!!!!! :D

Small question: can they completely ovveride them ? I mean making the default rifles from CAF not even showing in Virtual Arsenal. Is there any way to make it ?

Will you update already released packs with some new features/guns (maybe like SVD for AK pack, or AR-10 variants for AR-15 pack, or EBR versions for M14 pack, or something else like that)?

And why RHS simply won't put your weapons straight in their mod? Your pack is superior not only in terms of animations -- sounds, textures, models, everything is better.

Maybe, RRA LAR-15 with JSRS Patch cause client crash.(SP and MP)

I experienced that several times.

which RRA? the one with or without the anime sticker ? my buddy last night was playing with the RRA thats Non-anime sticker, he suffered no problems.

Hey Toadie.

LOVING the recent release, MP5's are kickass!

The only thing that struck me as odd recently was when I was using the RPK with AGM, and found out it can deploy its bipod!

Holy crap was I excited to try out the M60 and G3SG1......but found that they did not use the Bipod. Recently my community moved away from AGM to CSE, and found that none of the weapons have the bipod enabled, and can only weapon rest. As you may imagine this has been a bit concerning.

SO, I did some digging and found the code that is needed.

AGM code:

class Rifle_Base_F;
class MY_Gun : Rifle_Base_F {
   AGM_Bipod = 1;
};

CSE code:

class Rifle_Base_F;
class MY_Gun : Rifle_Base_F {
   CSE_Bipod = 1;
};

Would it be possible to update the weapon configs of the following weapons to have the bipod function enabled?

"hlc_rifle_g3sg1";
"hlc_rifle_rpk";
"hlc_lmg_m60";
"hlc_lmg_M60E4";
"hlc_rifle_samr2";
"hlc_rifle_SAMR";
"hlc_rifle_m14dmr";
"hlc_rifle_M21";

All of these weapons have a visible bipod on the weapon itself, and would make sense to have both methods enabled.

Hope to hear back on this.

Thank you for your work, I cannot say it enough. The weapon pack you have produced is simply mindblowing.

Well if he'd already include those, why not add:

tmr_autorest_deployable = 1;

aswell? This way it would be compatible to the major bipod mods around.

Anyway we enjoy your guns a lot, you should hear my fellow players praising the detail you've created.

caf_hlc-wp_replacement.pbo

Seems like it didn't work anymore. anyfuther update for this? D:

Three posts up.

thank you very much

---------- Post added at 05:51 ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 ----------

Can we attach flash light at ak? for aggressors CAF? seems like MCC and Ares have some nice Light on module for NPCs, it'll be epic if we see some of them searching and patrolling with flashlights

Maybe I am blind, but could it be that there is no plain (Belgian) FN FAL with fixed stock and fire mode selector in the FAL pack?

If so, could I humbly request it to be added? All parts seem to be there already :)

Great packs, btw, all of them.

Cheers,

D.

Toadie will you add HK 33 to your G3 pack?(HK 33 it`s G3 that using .223)and how about add FN FNC or FN CAL to FAL pack?

Maybe I am blind, but could it be that there is no plain (Belgian) FN FAL with fixed stock and fire mode selector in the FAL pack?

If so, could I humbly request it to be added? All parts seem to be there already :)

Great packs, btw, all of them.

Cheers,

D.

Yep.

Toadie will you add HK 33 to your G3 pack?(HK 33 it`s G3 that using .223)and how about add FN FNC or FN CAL to FAL pack?

HK33 is planned. If CALs and FNCs were to happen, I think I'd want them in their own pack.

thank you very much

---------- Post added at 05:51 ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 ----------

Can we attach flash light at ak? for aggressors CAF? seems like MCC and Ares have some nice Light on module for NPCs, it'll be epic if we see some of them searching and patrolling with flashlights

I'm looking at doing some barrel-clamp WMLs in the future, but as of right now, no.