toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Hi Toadie2k is it some bug or is it on purpose that new great MP5 s are using only vanilla ArmA 3 optics, I have hlc core 0.8 and ASDG JR in mod folder but can mount only standard ArmA 3 optics on mp5 s not for example FHQ accesories and others custom ones.?

Regards.

Asdg_jr optics working fine for me, see if trying the armaholic version helps you.

I am using armaholic version, no effect. It s strange because every other optics are working with other hlc modules AR15, Aks, G3, its only the MP5 s are using default Arma 3 optics only, other attachments beside optics work fine.

Yes, clearly there are some problems with jr scopes compatibility, would be great if Toadie could fix it.

Asdg_jr scopes stuff is working fine for me, yesterday I using FHQ stuff on them... :confused:

Just checked it in Virtual Arsenal stuff like laser pointers, flashlights etc work but no scopes except vanilla arma 3, it can t be mods loading order issue because it works on other hlc guns. Oh while testing i noticed that the config bug "bin\config.bin.hitArmor". is still present on Saiga 12K from AK pack.

Just checked it in Virtual Arsenal stuff like laser pointers, flashlights etc work but no scopes except vanilla arma 3, it can t be mods loading order issue because it works on other hlc guns. Oh while testing i noticed that the config bug "bin\config.bin.hitArmor". is still present on Saiga 12K from AK pack.

Virtual Arsenal does not recognize attachments properly, is especially bugged when a rail has blacklisted attachments (att_name = 0). Try VAS (with the attachment function I posted in the VAS thread) or the regular gear menu.

Thank You for advise I ll check it out.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Yes Robalo, You were right, that was a Virtual Arsenal bug, I can confirm that asdg jr compatibile attachments work with MP5 s as intended.

Regards.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Regarding the "bin\config.bin.hitArmor" for 12 gauge Saiga bug is it a BIS thing? Anyone knows what s the problem here? I ve seen it before when one youtuber was testing hlc AK pack.

For some reason with the MP5 pack I lag when I shoot the Mp5... 10 frames drop or so... Any idea why ?

Is there a tracker issue for the arsenal bug on which we can vote?

As for weight, I think the values are not consistent even for BIS stuff because it doesn't outright represent weight. It probably represents how cumbersome an item is to carry, as in some kind of factoring of both weight and size (so something twice as heavy but not twice as big would have a lower value than something that is both twice as big and twice as heavy).

Unfortunately the game doesn't have specific pouch simulation and a larger vest variety to accommodate, so we have to figure out what values would make sense so that an appropriately reasonable amount of magazines can be carried with each vest, while still taking into account the larger size and heavier weight of AK mags.

Toadie I've seen your video showing RHS M4/M16 weapons with your animations added (

). I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to it! Everytime I'm trying out a new weapon mod I'm slightly disappointed of the lack of quality of the animations since I've been playing with your weapon packs.

Im hungry for some quality weapons i can play with also.

The AK pack is absolutely amazing, but the weapons are very old-era.

Will we ever see some AK74M w. GP25 or GP30 etc?

Toadie, can you maybe make some pistol packs?

Pistol packs? There is good RH pistol pack out there already besides, pistols are assets of marginal value in arma 3, on the other hand I would kill for KAC SR-47.

Toadie, can you maybe make some pistol packs?

I'm afraid to say but i heard from someone that making custom addon for pistol is hell, especially in animation :(

I'm afraid to say but i heard from someone that making custom addon for pistol is hell, especially in animation :(

Deleted

pistols are assets of marginal value in arma 3

Not in A3WarMod, oops did i say that out loud :D ;)

I love pistols in the game now they have some good stopping power, and useful when you run out on a current clip for your

assault rifle or want to use a less larger gun for CQB.

anyway somewhat off topic, I'd be interested to see pistol pack from Toadie as well, what kind of animations and realism he would to the guns.

? what kind of custom animtions?

for each magazin loaded pistol it goes-->mag out-->mag in-->Slide release-->loaded and ready to shot.

so no custom anims are needed for that one. and revolvers have no real military use. so it is completly nonsense to not use RH pistol pack

another point is that toadie already told what to expect next. Bug fixes, British commonwealth weapons and maybe some Steyr AUG´s

Is the fix from toadie for the rhs weapons around or ?

Steyr AUG´s from toadie and his team that would be it for me.

Toadie 2k will you ad HK33 to your G3 pack?And how about AR-based rifles pack with HK 416,417,LWRC M6 etc?

Toadie 2k will you ad HK33 to your G3 pack?And how about AR-based rifles pack with HK 416,417,LWRC M6 etc?

He already has the HK33 in the G3 pack though...

? what kind of custom animtions?

for each magazin loaded pistol it goes-->mag out-->mag in-->Slide release-->loaded and ready to shot.

so no custom anims are needed for that one. and revolvers have no real military use. so it is completly nonsense to not use RH pistol pack

another point is that toadie already told what to expect next. Bug fixes, British commonwealth weapons and maybe some Steyr AUG´s

Well I carry a revolver when I go varmint hunting. Just in case my AR has an issue I have something that is almost 100% guaranteed to fire.

If I was running recon I reckon I would want to carry a revolver in case of an "OH SHIT" moment :shrug:

Well I carry a revolver when I go varmint hunting. Just in case my AR has an issue I have something that is almost 100% guaranteed to fire.

If I was running recon I reckon I would want to carry a revolver in case of an "OH SHIT" moment :shrug:

What kind of varmints are you hunting that you would EVER have an "OH SHIT" moment?