toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Rpk has a 10 round burst mode, what the fuck?

I don't think so.... What the hell lol

Oh, ok yeah.

Hmm haven't tested it, but I see what you mean.

Do you start the reload them change stance? Or do you start in sit and reload in sit, because changing stance can fuck reloads, it's a known thing

I never changed stance, started while sitting down

The unit pretty much tries to break his back and neck

Hey Toadie love the pack, one bug that I haven't seen reported though:

When using the RPK's 10rnd burst mode, you can start to sprint after firing the first few rounds, and once you stop sprinting, you'll fire the rest of the 10rnd burst.

So if I click once, fire off 5rnds, and start to sprint, once I stop I will fire the remaining 5rnds, with one click. I could see this leading to some hilariously bad friendly fire incidents.

Yeah, that fire mode is supposed to be for the AI only, otherwise yeah, that's an engine thing. Yeah, there's going to be another AK patch end of this week, getting rid of that and fixing a bug with the GP animation amongst other things. Mass apologies beforehand for the rapid iteration here.

doesn't overly matter, I personally would suggest just sticking it in @HLCmods and making sure that it loads after CAF.

Two questions to help me pinpoint where this is occurring to finetune the thresholds on it -

1) what range was the AI engaging at?

2) was the AI using an optic(even an ACO/Holosight)?

Multiple tests I performed, I gave It to one of my Ranger Ai and on mission my group and I noticed he was single firing 300-500 meters away with only Semi-fire, And later I did another test and gave It to one of the CSAT machinegunners and he was about 200 meters away from me, He continued to use semi auto and I even rushed him and he continued to do so, even when I got up close he was still semi-auto, I tried this both with and without an optic, First was with Iron sights and It was the same, And also with RH's Acog, Same thing, It doesn't seem like this m60 Is registering as a machine gun with the ai at all.

Hope you can solve this, If you need any test's run In the future for It, Just let me know I'd be happy to assist.

I know that I am the 1000th person to mention this,

but as I am sure you are aware, the barrel is missing from the honey badger model. Has this been fixed in the recent update?

hey toadie, could you please add the function to upfold the bipods on the m60´s?

or provide a version of the m60 and m60e4 with upfolded bipod?

also a version of the m60 were it is possible to attach a optic would be nice.

hey toadie, could you please add the function to upfold the bipods on the m60´s?

or provide a version of the m60 and m60e4 with upfolded bipod?

also a version of the m60 were it is possible to attach a optic would be nice.

You can attach optics on the M60E4

I know that I am the 1000th person to mention this,

but as I am sure you are aware, the barrel is missing from the honey badger model. Has this been fixed in the recent update?

Well, not really. To use the suppressing function the integral suppressor was made as an attachment, so you should be able to find it as a muzzle attachment for your Honey Badger.

Hello Toadie.

I used an unofficial caf to hlc addon before. It implemented a zeus fix for agressors. Could you please add cas units to zeus in your config ?

And thank you for your work !

Is the Lod problem with the ak sights solved in the new version ?

When not there is a problem with the textures, when someone is 50m away with a cobra sight on his ak or so it turns into white, so the texture of the sight disappears.

And thx for the update.

@nickobus: i know that. that is the reason why i wrote m60 and not m60e4 :-)

Ohhh....but why? The classic nam M60 yo....

Where's the new RRA gun "normal" version? I can't seem to find it. Also any of the Bipods foldable?

What is it called? I seemed to have no luck finding it in those

The miracle is that I can see it in the virtual arsenal but not in the VAS. May it be that it is recognised by the VAS as a duplicate but with attachment and thus doesn't show it?

Looks like the CAF AG replacer makes AI only throw grenades now. Pretty weird

hey toadie. pm u on armaholic concerning the 300.blackout mag images not showing in the ammo box or inventory also leading to the mag count no showing either. we love your work man.

I agree Damage for Both 5.45 and 7.62x39 needs a boost CSAT shrugs off bullets (should take 2 shots at most with 5.45 in my mind)

You know that you can easily use LKR ammo?

We are using it in our custom mod mix and it works pretty good. just so the others don't grab the "weak" ammo you can Blacklist it in the VAS.

Just tried it and the 5.45mm and 5.56 rounds are no longer compatible with any of the HLC packs Can't load the magazines into any of the HLC aks or AR15s.

Ah well I can send you selfmade compatibility PBOs if you want, just drop a PM with your e-mailadress. We use them and it works well.

Is the Lod problem with the ak sights solved in the new version ?

When not there is a problem with the textures, when someone is 50m away with a cobra sight on his ak or so it turns into white, so the texture of the sight disappears.

And thx for the update.

Unfortunately it looks like the problem is still there. Its a pity cause it actually disqualifies quite a nice mod from its wider use ie. in pvp games.