toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Love your pack, Toadie. Especially the AKs.

My only complaint (:j:) is that the AK12 and AK74s could use a little less recoil (not too much) and better sound. I've tried to modify the sound myself but it breaks everything :rolleyes:

Oh, and more damage for 5.45... hate having to mag dump someone in the chest to kill them. Even headshots are 2 to 3 shots.

Keep up the good work.

If I had an harem, I would grant you a VIP access to it just to have GPMG like MG-3, MAG and PKM made by you Toadie!

Proper firing posture and reloading animations would be so immersive that it's depressing to play with currently available MGs.

If I had an harem, I would grant you a VIP access to it just to have GPMG like MG-3, MAG and PKM made by you Toadie!

Proper firing posture and reloading animations would be so immersive that it's depressing to play with currently available MGs.

Don't forget the HK21 (who doesnt want a belt fed G3?) would also love to see the M249,M240B(i know its the same as FN MAG but also differes) MG36? just a few random mgs XD

I hope this pack have in the end all pirority stuff in there.

In my opinion it goes in the right direction but it lacks with Mgs/Standard Military M4,M16`s and all other things are a nice bonus for me.

And yeah i know therefore are the RH M4/M16 are already out there and really good made, but i like the style of toadie more with real markings and details he put into his weapons with his team and the variety of top notch ak`s,m14`s,fal`s and g3`s in one package.

Once again thank you and your team for your good work, you can sell me all weapons i will take it ;).

Toadie, dude, love your mods man. Your AKs are a blast to use, and I've got more than a few loadouts with the G3 and the M14 ready to use when 5.56 NATO and 7.62 WARSAW don't do the job. I'm still getting a feel for your ARs, but for the most part, I'm liking 'em, even if the ineffectiveness of .300 AAC Blackout in CQC bewilders and confuses me a bit. Then again, it is ball ammo, so it'll only have so much effect on soft targets.

My only complaint, though, is the lack of side-mounted rails for the AKs other than the AK12. I mean, AK12's pretty cool and all, but... Muh AKM and AK47 and all that. I think some of us would appreciate havin' a bit more variety to the optics and weapon mounts for the AKs, but then again, that could be just me and all my complaints invalid.

Anyway, lovin' what you've done so far, keep up the great work dude!

Hi there toadie's.

Im wrinting to ask about the scopes for the G3's (G3/SG1, PSG-1 and G3A3) and the FN's (C1A1, LAR, L1A1 and lithgow SLR)

Could you please add some scopes that will give nv solutions. Or nv solutions with close and long range.

Or at least allow it to use the ARCO or something as commom.

Thanks.

Pretty please.

Love what your done so far bt after the AK's you said the plan was the AR's then the AUG's if i remember correctly. So my question is what has come of the AUG's and are you still planing on releasing them?

I also am getting some missing .paa file errors right now, for example for the sanitized magpul M4.

I am getting the same error. Also the Magpul version is missing the display pic when you have an optic and suppressor attached. Is there a quick fix for this?

Toadie, dude, love your mods man. Your AKs are a blast to use, and I've got more than a few loadouts with the G3 and the M14 ready to use when 5.56 NATO and 7.62 WARSAW don't do the job. I'm still getting a feel for your ARs, but for the most part, I'm liking 'em, even if the ineffectiveness of .300 AAC Blackout in CQC bewilders and confuses me a bit. Then again, it is ball ammo, so it'll only have so much effect on soft targets.

My only complaint, though, is the lack of side-mounted rails for the AKs other than the AK12. I mean, AK12's pretty cool and all, but... Muh AKM and AK47 and all that. I think some of us would appreciate havin' a bit more variety to the optics and weapon mounts for the AKs, but then again, that could be just me and all my complaints invalid.

Anyway, lovin' what you've done so far, keep up the great work dude!

To quote the genius Ivan Chesnikov

"RIFLE IS FINE"

"RIFLE IS FINE"

that link is freaking hilarious.

on topic, one thing that makes these packs is how each gives a feel of how the weapon is to operate and supports its with animations. reason why i use em so often.

Edited by twisted

Where is the SR25? The first rifle showcased in the "battle rifles" video. Am I overlooking it? I can't seem to find it in any of the ammo boxes and haven't read anywhere thats its yet to be released.

Where is the SR25? The first rifle showcased in the "battle rifles" video. Am I overlooking it? I can't seem to find it in any of the ammo boxes and haven't read anywhere thats its yet to be released.

From what I think I remember it was taken from the Canadian Armed Forces pack for sampling purposes only.

"RIFLE IS FINE"

Good lord I almost forgot about dear old man Chesnikov. Thank you for reminding me!

I am getting the same error. Also the Magpul version is missing the display pic when you have an optic and suppressor attached. Is there a quick fix for this?

I found the error it is a missing. Paa extension in the hlc_rifle_556 and hlc_rifle_5562 classes under cfgweapons.

Can the weapon packs be used with Lea-loadout editor, as every single time I try to extract it, Cpbo with in lea comes up with block in header. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi toadie,

would be possible to include jsrs soundeffect into your mods? I mean Distance sounds Inroom echoes etc. These who use JSRS would appreciate it :)

Hi there toadie's.

Im wrinting to ask about the scopes for the G3's (G3/SG1, PSG-1 and G3A3) and the FN's (C1A1, LAR, L1A1 and lithgow SLR)

Could you please add some scopes that will give nv solutions. Or nv solutions with close and long range.

Or at least allow it to use the ARCO or something as commom.

And add a bipod function for the HK G3/SG1. It's not working.

Thanks.

Hi toadie,

would be possible to include jsrs soundeffect into your mods? I mean Distance sounds Inroom echoes etc. These who use JSRS would appreciate it :)

He already said he was testing a JSRS config couple of pages back :)

Great work on these AKs. We've replaced the CAF guns with them and they look and work much better.

I have to admit I haven't read through all 40+ pages of this thread, but we're encountering 1 weird bug. If you try and add some weapons (ie hgun_p07_f) with this mod enabled, nothing happens.

To reproduce, start vanilla arma and go into the editor. Drop your weapons and put the following in the debug console (local exec):

player addWeapon "hgun_p07_f"

As expected, you'll get a p07. Do the same with just @hlc_mods (just these AKs in our case) and @ASDG_JR, and you won't get anything. I'm not sure if it's a problem with other weapons/items as well.

Can confirm issue with that pistol and found a strange reference to this non-existent root class in each of the HLC addons:

class hgun_P07_F;

That was done outside cfgWeapons and it does not seem to be used for anything at all, so it probably should be removed.

Several inventory icons are missing. There should generally be 8 for each weapon when all attachment proxies are used, 4 icons if only 2 proxies etc.

See https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_2_Weapon_to_Arma_3#Inventory_Icons