toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

I'm amazed by the animation quality, great work Toadie! :)

Just a heads up, when HLC Core is loaded. BI's P07 pistol can't be added via script, this makes that handgun non-selectable in the Virtual Arsenal. It seems like an extra, empty "hgun_P07_F" class ends up in the root of the config outside CfgWeapons and that's what's messing it up.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

Nice mods! but on the ar-15 one the reloading animation is not working for me...:( the other ones are fine.

Hey Toadie

could u think about doing the Lee-Enfield Family of Firearms Like the SMLE No.1 MK III or the No.4 MK I

Nice mods! but on the ar-15 one the reloading animation is not working for me...:( the other ones are fine.

you need the updated HLC Core mod for the animations to work proper

super job and great animations! Thanks so much for sharing your work.

one small question: the way you set up the honeybadger (with attachable suppressor): is it how it works in real life?

Top job. thanks again!

the AR SANITISED is awesome !!! thanks toadie!!!!

maybe is asked before but, is possible make 1 mod folder for all weapons is correct? or all packs have a different MP keys?

I am a bit 'discouraged a week that I try to port a a2 weapons without results and after look this beauties.......

These weapon packs are far and away better than anything else I've seen for A3, so I'd like to use them in mods that my group plays with. I haven't done any config editing before, but I started messing around with African Conflict to see if I could replace Massi's weapons with Toadie's. I've got the soldier vehicle classes spawning with Toadie's weapons, but it looks like in order for them to get the attachments, a specific weapon class with those attachments equipped has to be edited into Toadie's weapon config- is this true, or is there some way of getting them to use weapons with attachments from the faction config? I want to use these with alive so I don't think I can accomplish it from a unit init in the editor.

Toadie, thank you for all the time you've put in to these weapons packs. These AR15s are ridiculously amazing!!! So are all your other weapons packs/animations. Thanks again.

@Aussie Digger.

He has those planned actually. also a bunch of other ww2 weapons.

Hey Toadie,

great mod, could create a French FAMAS with different shades of color and quality that characterize of what you, thanks.

Just finished watching a video of the french GIGN...

I think if you want to do somthing, a FAMAS would be a good idea.

Not sure what he means by

quality that characterize of what you

But the FAMAS has a a pretty standard set of variants, so it seems like a good fit for your style of weapon packs.

Also, I don't want to download all those silly 9000 weapon mods, but the FAMAS is often used by peacekeepers.

+1 to that idea.

Any chance for a Railed G3 with a Fixed Stock? And a fold-able bi-pod for the rpk?

Thought someone said the RPK had a foldable bipod, that it was in one of the videos Toadie made or something.

I never figured out how to use it (if you can at all).

Don't mean to be a downer, but the animations won't work. I have everything correctly installed but the reload anim's aren't there.

Toadie did indeed have the bi-pods folded in AK trailer but I never found out how to fold them, if anyone could tell me that be great!

Don't mean to be a downer, but the animations won't work. I have everything correctly installed but the reload anim's aren't there.

Didya update HLC_Core? It's been updated with the new AR15 anims.

P.S. That BAD lever is sexy as F.

HLC Core V0.5

HLC AR15 Pack V1

Front post getting an update shortly and I'm pretty positive PWS and Armaholic links will happen shortly

Just out of curiosity...how do you get that setup? the background how its all grid layout and soldiers lined up? That would be way faster than loading into a mapa every time...

Just out of curiosity...how do you get that setup? the background how its all grid layout and soldiers lined up? That would be way faster than loading into a mapa every time...

That is the VR map that came in the "Bootcamp" update. You can check out gear and create loudouts by going to "Learn">"Virtual Arsenal" in the menu.

May I ask what's up with the Haley Strategic logo on the BCM carbine? Was it developed in conjunction with them?

Edit: Found a picture of the real thing. Beautiful, but I'm ever more confused now.

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/928598_1442820712668667_688437846_n.jpg (131 kB)

Edited by 13isLucky

Just wanted to chime in and say how grateful I am for the weapon set. I've overlooked them thus far but they are but the AR15 lured me in and I'm so glad. The Animations in particular really set the weapon packs apart from the crowd. :pc::inlove::icon_eek:

Just discovered, just downloaded, just become my favourite weapons packs; the animations are superb! :thumbsup:

Now, the inevitable request: You've done the MC51. Have you considered doing the MC51SD requested by the SBS? It turned out to be a bigger turkey than the original weapon with all of the same problems, plus some caused by the supressor. Personally, I don't think God intended a weapon that looked so awesome to exist:

mc51sd_01_zps47f2108b.jpg

maybe is asked before but, is possible make 1 mod folder for all weapons is correct? or all packs have a different MP keys?

you can put all mods into one folder and launch them like that, it doesn't really matter to the game. but that's how I do it: I have one folder for all weapon mods I use and I just dump all .PBO and .BISIGN files there, so I don't have to launch every mod every time I want to play

Can I donate to you somehow? Your weapons are the best and I'd definitely like to see more.

Is there somehow a posibillity to adjust the damage done by the AR15 pack? It takes 4-5 shots until an enemy is down (this may is realistic, i know!). But is it possible to modify the game files by myself to do more damage, so 2-4 shoots are enough to bring down an enemy?