toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Your Weapon mod pack is besides Robert Hammers weapon modpack my favourite weapon mod.

Thank you and keep it up !!! :)

I LOVE THE G3's :yay:

Check if you are running the "superflash" mod that adds flashbangs. That has caused such problems for me in the past.

Thank's for that, it's a superflash mod issue. The issue is resolved, just erase superflash mod and everybody can hear all guns. Work just fine. ;)

Your Weapon mod pack is besides Robert Hammers weapon modpack my favourite weapon mod.

Thank you and keep it up !!! :)

I LOVE THE G3's :yay:

I can't tell who's weapons are of higher quality, and that is a good thing.

by the way Toadie, is it possible to release JSRS compatibility configs with all your mods as well? Or maybe somebody already has done it, could you or someone point me to it?

These are definitely awesome weapons! Love the animations too!

Thank you!

Hey Toadie!

There is any possibility to you adjust the size and density of the smoke after each shot from the "G3" pack?

They are a little bit exaggerated compared with the AK / M60 / M14 / FAL packs or even comparing with the vanilla weapons.

These white smoke puffs are so big (almost the size of the player) that happens to me a sort of fullscreen flashes when I shoot on full-auto in 1st person.

I would really appreciate if you could have a look on that.

Thanks man!!!

Edited by deniodan
Further Testings

Great video Toadie. Will download them as soon as I can. They look excellent.

Thanks for informing us about this new release as well as the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sexy! Man you are cranking out some great stuff!!

That's beautifull ! i love it ! what's next ? PDW pack ? :p

Any chance for an AK12 with grenade launcher maybe?

Love your mods so far, incredibly well done.

Looks very nice!

Also, the .50 Beowulf would be a very cool and enriching addition to an AR15-family-mod.

Just saying :D

(Please.)

Loving the AR15s, Toadie. The sounds, models, and animations are fantastic. The one and only thing preventing our group from adopting them for our missions is the lack of what I call "middle of the road" carbines I.E. M4s/M4A1s/M16A2-A4s with flip up sights and RIS, otherwise I'm confident we would drop Robert Hammer's M4s for this. We already utilize your AK and M60 packs. I look forward to seeing any updates that come for this as well as future work.

Edited by MSurber90

I was just saying the other day how amazing your other weapons mods have been...and how I hope you made something in the AR Platform...and bingo here it is...so happy!

I have one request...don't stop.

Loving the AR15s, Toadie. The sounds, models, and animations are fantastic. The one and only thing preventing our group from adopting them for our missions is the lack of what I call "middle of the road" carbines I.E. M4s/M4A1s/M16A2-A4s with flip up sights and RIS, otherwise I'm confident we would drop Robert Hammer's M4s for this. We already utilize your AK and M60 packs. I look forward to seeing any updates that come for this as well as future work.

^THIS

I am trying to get all your weapons mods worked into a scenario, and honestly adding the non-military ARs are great for the scenario as I am doing an 'Invasion USA'...but we would drop the RH M4s in a heart beat if you did some Milspec weapons.

Edited by Abshire

now you're just making a contest out of it :confused:

I was just saying the other day how amazing your other weapons mods have been...and how I hope you made something in the AR Platform...and bingo here it is...so happy!

I have one request...don't stop.

^THIS

I am trying to get all your weapons mods worked into a scenario, and honestly adding the non-military ARs are great for the scenario as I am doing an 'Invasion USA'...but we would drop the RH M4s in a heart beat if you did some Milspec weapons.

Again, i have to blame Bohemia for all this.

If they weren't using an extremely tedious and deprecated way to animate magazines / weapons, porting the great toadie animation to existing weapons ( RobertHammer ones, in this case ) would be easy as a breeze. Then we would get best of both world : great models ( RH always delivers on that side ) and great animations on pretty much anything.

But no, to do so you have to unbinarize the model and do all kind of stupid shit.

Edited by Dorak