toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Aloha :)

I noticed I didn't post here already about the new release. Thank you very much, especially for the G3 pack and allowing me to further cultivate my love/hate relationship with the HK ironsights.

The Top Guns video is awesome too. Can we get more episodes for the next releases? :D

Have you already implemented those changes? I allowed myself to mess around your configs for personal use and can send you the changes.

I haven't implemented them yet, I don't use dev build, but I do have the code snippets all prepared. Thanks for the offer though.

Top Guns- yes to more episodes, as a definite thing that will happen, and it'll be better shot and edited and both of the other Top Gun presenters are literally foaming at the mouth with ideas and whatnot(Star with our reasonably priced BAR, holiday specials to Daryah,entertaining addon test-drives, etc. We'll see how we it all fits together). Whether it's with releases is another thing, had some complaints that it wasn't in fitting with a release or some other noise, and honestly it nearly broke my sanity finishing off the 3 battle rifles sets( as well as MOSTLY finishing the ARs at the same time) at the same time as puttting it together. So can't promise on release, but definitely more coming.

Quality is best I've seen! Very good looking rifles and animations!

Couple of little questions about M14/M21:

1. Are there any chances of well-maintained M14 and M21 (wihout all this rust they would look much more like real rifles, that would be mintained if intended to use)?

2. Is that possible to configure the M14 and M21 the way that, when there are no optic there are no rail showed, but when you mount some kind of scope it shows up?

Thanks for all your addons, they really make A3 a better game.

I'll see what I can do about both of those, both are entirely possible things to do.

As a status update- the AR15 pack will be being put up mid next-week, along with patches for the M60,the AKs and the G3s (fixing a small triangulation error in one of the shadows) regardless of where bootcamp is at. And the AR15s just got two lastminute lineup changes-

First is a Carry-handle mount for the Colt Carbines.

Ddvzjids.jpg

Second is a mystery carbine, pictured here with some stuff unfinished, that I'll allow the savvy to figure out the actual identity of (small hint: it comes as one package with everying there -1 RCO and +1 WML).

38tGGdYs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ddvzjids.jpg

Yay! Now I can have my Blackhawk down and BDF SF fix, finally ;)

Second is a mystery carbine, pictured here with some stuff unfinished, that I'll allow the savvy to figure out the actual identity of (small hint: it comes as one package with everying there -1 RCO and +1 WML).

http://i.imgur.com/38tGGdYs.jpg

Honeybadger?

I haven't implemented them yet, I don't use dev build, but I do have the code snippets all prepared. Thanks for the offer though.

Top Guns- yes to more episodes, as a definite thing that will happen, and it'll be better shot and edited and both of the other Top Gun presenters are literally foaming at the mouth with ideas and whatnot(Star with our reasonably priced BAR, holiday specials to Daryah,entertaining addon test-drives, etc. We'll see how we it all fits together). Whether it's with releases is another thing, had some complaints that it wasn't in fitting with a release or some other noise, and honestly it nearly broke my sanity finishing off the 3 battle rifles sets( as well as MOSTLY finishing the ARs at the same time) at the same time as puttting it together. So can't promise on release, but definitely more coming.

I'll see what I can do about both of those, both are entirely possible things to do.

As a status update- the AR15 pack will be being put up mid next-week, along with patches for the M60,the AKs and the G3s (fixing a small triangulation error in one of the shadows) regardless of where bootcamp is at. And the AR15s just got two lastminute lineup changes-

http://i.imgur.com/Ddvzjids.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/38tGGdYs.jpg

wow thats just awesome! Got a question though, will you make it possible for the G3s to mount scopes that requires the specific rail attachments such as this? HK_G3_Low_Profile_Claw_Mount.jpg

the picture with the rail alone is the mount for the G3. Oh and I do hope youre going to release a HK416 with the AR15 pack, no one has release a good Hk416/HK417 model. Great work though, arma would be a bore without your mods

Edited by Blackwater13
Just read that the m14 rails were requested and inserted a smaller image

i bet that you use the game dev build, ;) switch on stable

I'm having the same issue :/ but my game is not on a dev build (in steam properties it is set to : NONE opt out of all betas)

It seems the game has trouble loading the sounds from the addon: http://i.imgur.com/El8kcmn.jpg

any ideas on solutions?

I'm having the same issue :/ but my game is not on a dev build (in steam properties it is set to : NONE opt out of all betas)

It seems the game has trouble loading the sounds from the addon: http://i.imgur.com/El8kcmn.jpg

any ideas on solutions?

Sound configs changed with the latest stable update (came today), Toadie will need to release a fix for it.

Is there anyone who is working on a sound fix?

Hello,

thank you for your astonishing work again toadie2k, I very much appraciate the effort you put into raising the quality bar of the modding community to a higher standard.

On a side note I would like to make a remark about the recoils of these weapons, while in their vanilla form they have distinct high quality albeit not perfect feeling to them, it is sadly disheartnig when you see them behave with mods which alter these effects.Namely @AGM is my main problem, you see I loved the @ACE mods and their functionality and that is why I hope @AGM will take after them in success.So I have come to request that if you had a rare chance of free time could you look after these compability issues,I am sure others would appreciate it too.

Thanks again,

Valen

Is there anyone who is working on a sound fix?

Toadie is. Post at the top of this very page (assuming my post doesn't go into the next one) says one next mid-week from July 10. I've never been good with maths so I'll let you figure that one out.

Toadie is. Post at the top of this very page (assuming my post doesn't go into the next one) says one next mid-week from July 10. I've never been good with maths so I'll let you figure that one out.

Due to my inordinate ability to call the ball, yes, patches are coming up today, for everything to match the new config changes. Uploading now, actually. AR15s are going to be maybe 24 hours late,though, there's one or two small niggles I want to flatten out before those go up.

Standby for links.

;2726413']Honeybadger?

But the honeybadger was already confirmed. Okay I'll spoil it a little' date=' it's a BCM/HSP "Jack" Carbine.

wow thats just awesome! Got a question though, will you make it possible for the G3s to mount scopes that requires the specific rail attachments such as this?

the picture with the rail alone is the mount for the G3. Oh and I do hope youre going to release a HK416 with the AR15 pack, no one has release a good Hk416/HK417 model. Great work though, arma would be a bore without your mods

You mean apart from the G3KA4, Like a G3A3 + rail? I'm not ruling it out because it's a relatively small job to do, but right now my focus is on other things. Certainly I'll consider it before a HK21E/23E though. To the 416, no 416 or 417 planned. I feel that if I were to do a 416, it would be best left to it's own pack where it can be given some dedicated attention. I can think of at least 7 or 8 variants on the platform (barrel lengths, DMR setups, with/without the DEVGRU Geisele rail, etc), and that alone probably makes it worth the time to go it's own. I can tell you that what you'll get instead more than makes up, if not in direct brand identity, in performance. There is literally an AR in there for every role.

Edited by toadie2k
Answered some more questions.

Due to my inordinate ability to call the ball, yes, patches are coming up today, for everything to match the new config changes. Uploading now, actually. AR15s are going to be maybe 24 hours late,though, there's one or two small niggles I want to flatten out before those go up.

Standby for links.

But the honeybadger was already confirmed. Okay I'll spoil it a little, it's a BCM/HSP "Jack" Carbine.

Awesome news cannot wait for these!

Toadie! I'm lost without that MK14 :)

Thank you for all the time and effort on your amazing weapon packs!

The First page will be updated in a bit, but here's the links just in case you have this thread on notify-

M60 V4 (inconsistent versioning, I know)

AK Pack V1.2

M14 Pack V1.1

G3 Pack V1.1

FAL Pack V1.1

There's a HLC Core ipdate too, but I'll push that when the ARs are good to go. Everything is gravy for the above without it.

Standby for links.

But the honeybadger was already confirmed. Okay I'll spoil it a little, it's a BCM/HSP "Jack" Carbine.

You mean apart from the G3KA4, Like a G3A3 + rail? I'm not ruling it out because it's a relatively small job to do, but right now my focus is on other things. Certainly I'll consider it before a HK21E/23E though. To the 416, no 416 or 417 planned. I feel that if I were to do a 416, it would be best left to it's own pack where it can be given some dedicated attention. I can think of at least 7 or 8 variants on the platform (barrel lengths, DMR setups, with/without the DEVGRU Geisele rail, etc), and that alone probably makes it worth the time to go it's own. I can tell you that what you'll get instead more than makes up, if not in direct brand identity, in performance. There is literally an AR in there for every role.

Toadie, you just put a really big smile on my face about the 416 and 417 if you are gonna do it, man i can imagine a full devgru loudout for the 416 and 417 like in the movie ZDT, or the actual operations itself. I can understand that the additional rail attachment would be a small job to do so no rush! You have set the standard for weapon modding really high. Man, I would give you a medal if I could hahaha. Keep up the great work mate, looking forward to the AR15 pack as well!

WOO HOO. thanks ! i really like this pack and like having sound with it.

Updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Just made my day Toadie. Again. Thank you for your hard work, it's appreciated. Keep on truckin'!

Would love to see your take on a couple of Vz.58s. Tacticool or vanilla versions... seconded for the 416/17s, also.

New update v4.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hlcmods_m60e4.png

New update v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hlcmods_g3.png

@hlcmods_m14.png

@hlcmods_fal.png

New update v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hlcmods_ak.png

Thanks for the updates toadies.

No idea if you take requests. But i could pay for a decent set of SMGs. If you take requests : just name a price. While it's probably not the most useful guns in ArmA 3, they're stil guns and deserve some recognition.

Thank you for the update, looking forward to to those AR15s and maybe that PKM in the future :D

Thank you for the update. Now i can continue to enjoy your G3 rifles ^^

Thank you so much for your pack all is good, m60, ak, g3, but since your last update for bootcamp, i have an issue in multiplayer, i can't hear the sound of my friend's gun who have your gun pack too . I hear my gun but my friend can't and my friend hear his gun but i can't. Is it a core issue?

Thank you so much for your pack all is good, m60, ak, g3, but since your last update for bootcamp, i have an issue in multiplayer, i can't hear the sound of my friend's gun who have your gun pack too . I hear my gun but my friend can't and my friend hear his gun but i can't. Is it a core issue?

Check if you are running the "superflash" mod that adds flashbangs. That has caused such problems for me in the past.