toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

:yay::yay:

edit : Just tested them ingame. They're amazing as usual, top quality work, animations are great, textures are great, models are great.

The only problem with your release toadie is when you get one, they're so damn good that you want some more. What weapons will you release next, so i can tease myself ? :D

Edited by Drakenof

Would love to see an FN P90, toadie, but you already made me very happen with the m60s and AKs. The WIP looks great as usual.

Brilliant as usual Toadie, only criticism I would add is the ability to lower / raise the bipod on the m14 and such. Otherwise those m14's are awesome.

I noticed something : some weapons are acting in a strange way recoil wise, some of them don't have recoil on the second shot.

some of them have minor bugs. for example the HK 5.56 thingy from the G3 crate has its firing mode switch animated wrong (shows burst for full-auto and vice versa).

with the previous AK pack they are the best weapons that have i ever seen in a game!!! the old style m14 with optics are pieces of art!! the rusted details all is perfect!

there are little bugs but is a stunning work! thanks again for your pack

Thanks for the headsup about the new releases :cool:

New releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Half Life 2 (Source engine) huh?... Huuummmm maybe your name is familiar from SMOD foruns? SMOD:Tactical (from Phatcat)? Anyway, thanks for the reload animations, they´re a gift to sore eyes ;)

Keep up the great work and please take a look at dovetailed rails on ASDG - I say this cus your AK weapons will get more variety and it may fix the issue I have in my "almost all addons activated" modset (some addon conflict with yours making the optics bug on the AKs) but it work fine in my "clean cut" modset!

[EDIT] I´ve got an error (which unfortunatly causes NSLG issue) hlcweapons_core requires hlc_fh_weapons ... guess something was left out with this release =(

Cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I am also receiving the "hlcweapons_core requires hlc_fh_weapons" error with this release.

Hoping for that AR-15 pack, Toadie! The detail of your work, and with Ar's, would be sick!

I´ve reverted to HLC_core v3, the new weapons don´t have reload animations, but at least I can reload my saved games for a while... hope Toadie2k fix this dependancy issue in a hotfix soon...

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hlcmods_g3.png

@hlcmods_fal.png

@hlcmods_m14.png

fantastic realease. big fan of you work in arma3 and a fan of the g3 and m14 and FAL. so stoked to see them here with such high quality! gonna give it a try now.

Great release todie, My only gripe is the recoil animations seem to be working every other or 3 bullets on full auto or fast firing semi. I am also getting the script error mentioned above. Other wise the models and other animations look great.

EDIT: error was hlcweapons_core requires hlc_fh_weapons

Top work, the animations are amazing to watch being used to the normal stuff. My only concern is that some have very little recoil - with weapon resting they'd be lasers.

Any chance on adding a vanilla FAL fullstock without rail? I have a mod screaming for this. Also getting the hlc_fh_weapons error

I am also receiving the "hlcweapons_core requires hlc_fh_weapons" error with this release.
;2714651']I´ve reverted to HLC_core v3' date=' the new weapons don´t have reload animations, but at least I can reload my saved games for a while... hope Toadie2k fix this dependancy issue in a hotfix soon...[/quote']
Great release todie, My only gripe is the recoil animations seem to be working every other or 3 bullets on full auto or fast firing semi. I am also getting the script error mentioned above. Other wise the models and other animations look great.

EDIT: error was hlcweapons_core requires hlc_fh_weapons

GUH, Sorry Everyone. Broke a comment block in the config. Good news is fix is available now by redownloading HLC_Core off the first page. I'll get on forwarding to Armaholic and six the change.

To the recoil- That's an engine glitch that was introduced in the last patch. With any luck it'll be gone before the next patch, but that's out of my ballcourt.

I see you have a X-XX Mag for each of the guns that hold 50 rounds and is called a drum this there any way to model that in so if you switch from a 20Rd mag to the 50rd w/o different models?

also with you AR pack i see your doing a .300AAC/Blackout variant are you planning or thought of including the .458 SOCOM? its a pretty neat and powerful round.

As for everyone else i get the same error hlc_fh_weapons error

Just like to say that these custom reloads and the attention to detail here really make these some of the best packs out there. really raising the bar to a new standard. great work.

Wow. OK, sold. Will have to DL now. Great work.

Fantastic video!

hey I was watching that Top guns it great love the take off of top gear, love the Lithgow L1A1

one bug I found is the weapons blot dos not blow back when you fire it I don't if that a bug or you just going put in latter

Congrats on the release, I have a few things to say:

1. The guns seem a little... rusty. Especially the M14 variants. It's a bit too much rust in my opinion.

2. The recoils are again different per firemode. I realize that this may be intentional, but then again, they could not be as well.

3. I noticed that your G3KA4 has rails... a whole lot of rails. As far as I can tell G3KA4s tend to still use detachable rail mounts and have the G3A4-type handguards, which are the wider, more 'classic' HK handguards you see on the HK33 and later MP5 variants.

Other than that, "pretty solid release" would be an understatement.

sounds good thanks toadie

EDIT: after downloading the new HLC Core script errors and the reload glitch went away. I can't even find anything to nitpick on now. Amazing job. G3s for life!

Edited by ultragumby

So I don't know if I am missing something, but the guns "require" ASDG Joint Rails, however, I cannot seems to use any of the ASDG Joint Rail attachments with either of the M14s except one... Perhaps add more options for rails? Especially seeing as I cannot use ANY optics outside of the scopes provided... which means no NVS options for the DMRs.

Just like to say that these custom reloads and the attention to detail here really make these some of the best packs out there. really raising the bar to a new standard. great work.

i agree. especially the whole timing of the anim and sound on the m14 reloads is amazing. so frikkin crisp! i just wish the mag would show earlier but i get how annoying it is to try to sync that.