toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Updated Core and M60E4 alone (no AK pack) gives this error:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hlc_lmg_M60E4.selectionFireAnim'

;2659473']Nope' date=' Harley, mao damage mod isn´t conflicting with Toadie´s AK, toadies mod isn´t just config´d to receive the +8 bonus in damage that maos mod gives to vanilla weapons (if you use lukrops mod, it extends that bonus to massis and RH weapons too)

I´ve asked lukrop to take a look at toadies guns, he´s working on them, just wait a lil and check his thread -> [url']http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173658-lukrop-s-customized-configs[/url]

cheers!

Actually it's lkr_ammo and I just released an update which now includes optional configs for Toadies awesome AKs. There is also a optional lkr_ammo_hit_plus_soviet.pbo which increases the damage of all soviet variant rounds of my mod (which again, can now be used with Toadies AKs). ;)

;2659473']Nope' date=' Harley, mao damage mod isn´t conflicting with Toadie´s AK, toadies mod isn´t just config´d to receive the +8 bonus in damage that maos mod gives to vanilla weapons (if you use lukrops mod, it extends that bonus to massis and RH weapons too)

I´ve asked lukrop to take a look at toadies guns, he´s working on them, just wait a lil and check his thread -> [url']http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173658-lukrop-s-customized-configs[/url]

cheers!

Ahh yes of course :o Thanks for clearing this up for me Corporal_Lib, I'll add lukrop's mod to the mix for sure.

Actually it's lkr_ammo and I just released an update which now includes optional configs for Toadies awesome AKs. There is also a optional lkr_ammo_hit_plus_soviet.pbo which increases the damage of all soviet variant rounds of my mod (which again, can now be used with Toadies AKs). ;)

Absolutely brilliant, thanks Lukrop! :D

How would I go about modifying damage values for the AK pack alone? I've had enough of emptying half a mag into AI's upper chests only to be two hit body shot.

Anyone have the 1.1 version of the M60E

I am having the formentioned error with the latest install and can not use it in missions.

ed. seems i was wrong

Edited by Flaky

I am having the formentioned error with the latest install and can not use it in missions.

I could also use a copy of version 1.1 as well. 2.0 is giving me similar errors. Any help would be appreciated...

Hey, I am getting a crash in SP and in MP when someone or an AI try to use any weapons except for the AK 12 and the AK-47. I am sure that some of the others are working but I know those ones are safe. The one that always crashes is the RPK. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey, I am getting a crash in SP and in MP when someone or an AI try to use any weapons except for the AK 12 and the AK-47. I am sure that some of the others are working but I know those ones are safe. The one that always crashes is the RPK. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi i have the same problem, we have tested the weapons on our server and some players crash and others never crash.

Some error in the rpt file:

2014/04/04, 22:36:37 Error: Failed to open file hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav

2014/04/04, 22:36:37 Cannot load sound 'hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav'

2014/04/04, 22:36:37 Error: Failed to open file hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav

2014/04/04, 22:36:37 Cannot load sound 'hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav'

2014/04/04, 22:37:12 Error: Failed to open file hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav

2014/04/04, 22:37:12 Cannot load sound 'hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav'

Hi i have the same problem, we have tested the weapons on our server and some players crash and others never crash.

I would like to report the same issue.

2014/04/04, 22:37:12 Error: Failed to open file hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav

2014/04/04, 22:37:12 Cannot load sound 'hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav'

I forgot to mention the RPT log. Yes, I get the same error on crash

U can hear someone reloading from 500m distance, can u lower this? I think its configured in magazinereloadsound array i think.

From what I've gathered from my groups testing is this- Nvidia users are crashing using guns from the AK pack, but no two seem to get the same guns to crash. For some it's the RPK, others it's the AK47. The ONLY gun which hasn't shown up in ANY crashes at all. The only difference between it and any of the other guns is that it's the only gun that hasn't been saved in the rebranded Oxygen version yet (now Object Builder)...

And the only error that in anyway indicates something is up,for me is one on first cache in the logs

Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0

I have no idea where that's being reported from, but it does have to do with the AKs. Honestly, I'm pretty close to the limit of my understanding trying to solve this, as it is what's in there should not be chimping out the engine like this. Might need to consult Dwarden to actually solve this.

From what I've gathered from my groups testing is this- Nvidia users are crashing using guns from the AK pack, but no two seem to get the same guns to crash. For some it's the RPK, others it's the AK47. The ONLY gun which hasn't shown up in ANY crashes at all is the AK12. The only difference between it and any of the other guns is that it's the only gun that hasn't been saved in the rebranded Oxygen version yet (now Object Builder)...

And the only error that in anyway indicates something is up,for me is one on first cache in the logs

Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0

I have no idea where that's being reported from, but it does have to do with the AKs. Honestly, I'm pretty close to the limit of my understanding trying to solve this, as it is what's in there should not be PeeJ'ing out the engine like this. Might need to consult Dwarden to actually solve this.

Those of you affected by this, please be patient, I'm working on it as much as possible, and when I've got a solution up, you'll see it here.

I would like to report the same issue.
Updated Core and M60E4 alone (no AK pack) gives this error:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hlc_lmg_M60E4.selectionFireAnim'

Whoah, yeah. Yeah, that's happening. I apologize for not getting on this earlier, but as of the following link, that should be resolved.

http://toadie.updatedtuesdays.com/PubSharbse/Mods/HLC_WP_M60E4_v3.rar

There's a little sweetener in there too for being you patience, and I'll propagate this up to the front page shortly.

Nice update ! i love the m60 now we need the Mk46 ahah ! i really like your job !

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sweatener....me likes ;)

edit after test..

Works again. but i can not for the life of me get it to go "click" on the bipods like other weapons. Do i need to put it in a certain order on the priority list??

Edited by Mav87th

I have no idea where that's being reported from, but it does have to do with the AKs. Honestly, I'm pretty close to the limit of my understanding trying to solve this, as it is what's in there should not be chimping out the engine like this. Might need to consult Dwarden to actually solve this.

Because wrong path to sound file

If u read you config from AK Pack you see

drysound[] = {"\hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav", 0.01, 1, 10};

Used \hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav PATH

drysound[] = {"hlc_core\sound\empty_assaultrifles.wav", 0.01, 1, 10};

Used hlc_core\sound\empty_assaultrifles.wav

Different Path

I test in-game this sound and it so quiet. Need make it louder. :yay:

UPD: I repaired dry sounds.

If added Optic - goshawk to box and attach weapon we have 2 errors

Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\data\default_ti_ca.paa.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscInGameUI.RscOptics_myOptics'.

I think second error cause

weaponInfoType = "RscOptics_myOptics";

i edit this string

weaponinfotype = "RscWeaponZeroing";

and second error is down, but first error is remained

but i can not for the life of me get it to go "click" on the bipods like other weapons. Do i need to put it in a certain order on the priority list??

If u need working bipods you must use http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?155553-VTS-Simple-weapon-resting

It's working

fpLPmoMs.jpg

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by PR9INICHEK

Because wrong path to sound file

If u read you config from AK Pack you see

drysound[] = {"\hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav", 0.01, 1, 10};

Used \hlc_core\data\sounds\empty_assaultrifles.wav PATH

drysound[] = {"hlc_core\sound\empty_assaultrifles.wav", 0.01, 1, 10};

Used hlc_core\sound\empty_assaultrifles.wav

Different Path

I test in-game this sound and it so quiet. Need make it louder. :yay:

UPD: I repaired dry sounds.

Yeah, that's one I already picked up, and predates the Nvidia crashing. It's already fixed in the test candidate.

If added Optic - goshawk to box and attach weapon we have 2 errors

Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\data\default_ti_ca.paa.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscInGameUI.RscOptics_myOptics'.

I think second error cause

weaponInfoType = "RscOptics_myOptics";

i edit this string

and second error is down, but first error is remained

That one wasn't. Good catch. That's going into the patch.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

It's cool man, your english is better than some natives of the language

Moddified, translated to russian, restructured. drySound is worked and increased.

config.cpp from AK pack

#define private		0
#define protected		1
#define public		2

#define true	1
#define false	0

class CfgPatches {
class hlcweapons_aks {
	requiredaddons[] = {"A3_Data_F", A3_UI_F, "A3_Anims_F", "A3_Anims_F_Config_Sdr", "A3_Weapons_F", "asdg_jointrails", "hlcweapons_core"};
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	magazines[] = {};
	version = "V1.0";
	author = "toadie";
};
};
class hgun_P07_F;	// External class reference
class Mode_SemiAuto;	// External class reference
class Mode_Burst;	// External class reference
class Mode_FullAuto;	// External class reference
class SlotInfo;	// External class reference
class CowsSlot;	// External class reference
class PointerSlot;	// External class reference
class ItemCore;	// External class reference
class InventoryItem_Base_F;	// External class reference
class InventoryMuzzleItem_Base_F;	// External class reference
class InventoryFlashLightItem_Base_F;	// External class reference
class InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F;	// External class reference
class GrenadeLauncher;	// External class reference
class UGL_F;	// External class reference
class asdg_FrontSideRail;	// External class reference
class asdg_OpticRail1913;	// External class reference
class asdg_OpticRail1913_short;	// External class reference

class CfgVehicles {
class NATO_Box_Base;	// External class reference

class HLC_AK_ammobox : NATO_Box_Base {
	scope = public;
	vehicleClass = "Ammo";
	displayName = "HLC AK Supply Box";
	model = "\A3\weapons_F\AmmoBoxes\WpnsBox_F";
	icon = "iconCrateWpns";
	transportMaxWeapons = 25;
	transportMaxMagazines = 250;

class TransportMagazines {
		class _xx_hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK {
			magazine = "hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_30Rnd_545x39_t_ak {
			magazine = "hlc_30Rnd_545x39_t_ak";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_45Rnd_545x39_t_rpk {
			magazine = "hlc_45Rnd_545x39_t_rpk";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_30Rnd_545x39_EP_ak {
			magazine = "hlc_30Rnd_545x39_EP_ak";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak {
			magazine = "hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_hlc_30Rnd_762x39_t_ak {
			magazine = "hlc_30Rnd_762x39_t_ak";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_45Rnd_762x39_t_rpk {
			magazine = "hlc_45Rnd_762x39_t_rpk";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_45Rnd_762x39_m_rpk {
			magazine = "hlc_45Rnd_762x39_m_rpk";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_hlc_VOG25_AK {
			magazine = "hlc_VOG25_AK";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_GRD_White {
			magazine = "hlc_GRD_White";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_GRD_red {
			magazine = "hlc_GRD_red";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_GRD_green {
			magazine = "hlc_GRD_green";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_GRD_blue {
			magazine = "hlc_GRD_blue";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_GRD_orange {
			magazine = "hlc_GRD_orange";
			count = 60;
		};

class _xx_hlc_GRD_purple {
			magazine = "hlc_GRD_purple";
			count = 60;
		};
	};

class TransportWeapons {
		class _xx_hlc_rifle_ak74 {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_ak74";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_aks74 {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_aks74";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hhlc_rifle_aks74_GL {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_aks74_GL";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_aks74u {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_aks74u";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_ak12 {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_ak12";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_ak47 {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_ak47";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_akm {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_akm";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_akmgl {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_akmgl";
			count = 30;
		};

class _xx_hlc_rifle_rpk {
			weapon = "hlc_rifle_rpk";
			count = 30;
		};
	};

class TransportItems {
		class _xx_optic_Holosight {
			name = "optic_Holosight";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_optic_hamr {
			name = "optic_hamr";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_optic_rco {
			name = "optic_rco";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_hlc_optic_kobra {
			name = "hlc_optic_kobra";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_HLC_Optic_PSO1 {
			name = "HLC_Optic_PSO1";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_HLC_Optic_1p29 {
			name = "HLC_Optic_1p29";
			count = 10;
		};

//Worked, but we have 2 errors :(
		//First err: Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\data\default_ti_ca.paa.
		//Second err: Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscInGameUI.RscOptics_myOptics'.
		class _xx_hlc_optic_goshawk {
			name = "HLC_Optic_goshawk";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_hlc_muzzle_545SUP_AK {
			name = "hlc_muzzle_545SUP_AK";
			count = 10;
		};

class _xx_hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK {
			name = "hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK";
			count = 10;
		};
	};
};
};

class CfgMagazines {
class 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag;	// External class reference

class hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK : 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag {
	ammo = "FH_545x39_Ball";
	count = 30;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK74_Mag_B_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK74_Mag_B_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK74_Mag_B_DSP_SH";
	initspeed = 850;
	lastroundstracer = 1;
	picture = "\hlc_core\tex\ui\ammo\m_ak74ball_ca.paa";
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 0;
	mass = 12;
};

class hlc_30Rnd_545x39_t_ak : hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK {
	ammo = "FH_545x39_Tracer";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK74_Mag_T_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK74_Mag_T_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK74_Mag_T_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 0;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 1;
	mass = 12;
	picture = "\hlc_core\tex\ui\ammo\m_ak74tracer_ca.paa";
};

class hlc_45Rnd_545x39_t_rpk : hlc_30Rnd_545x39_t_ak {
	ammo = "FH_545x39_Tracer";
	count = 45;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_RPK74_Mag_M_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_RPK74_Mag_M_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_RPK74_Mag_M_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 1;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 3;
	mass = 14;
	picture = "\hlc_core\tex\ui\ammo\m_rpk74mixed_ca.paa";
};

class hlc_30Rnd_545x39_EP_ak : hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK {
	ammo = "FH_545x39_EP";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK74_Mag_EP_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK74_Mag_EP_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK74_Mag_EP_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 0;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 0;
	mass = 12;
	initspeed = 930;
	picture = "\hlc_core\tex\ui\ammo\m_ak74ep_ca.paa";
};

class hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak : 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag {
	ammo = "HLC_762x39_Ball";
	count = 30;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_Mag_B_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_Mag_B_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_Mag_B_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 1;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 1;
	mass = 13;
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\m_ak47_b_ca.paa";
	initspeed = 715;
};

class hlc_30Rnd_762x39_t_ak : hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak {
	ammo = "HLC_762x39_Tracer";
	count = 30;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_Mag_T_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_Mag_T_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_Mag_T_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 1;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 1;
	mass = 13;
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\m_ak47_t_ca.paa";
	initspeed = 715;
};

class hlc_45Rnd_762x39_t_rpk : 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag {
	count = 45;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_RPK_Mag_T_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_RPK_Mag_T_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_RPK_Mag_T_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 1;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 1;
	mass = 16;
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\m_rpk_tracer_ca.paa";
	initspeed = 745;
};

class hlc_45Rnd_762x39_m_rpk : hlc_45Rnd_762x39_t_rpk {
	count = 45;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_RPK_Mag_M_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_RPK_Mag_M_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_RPK_Mag_M_DSP_SH";
	lastroundstracer = 1;
	scope = public;
	tracersevery = 3;
	mass = 16;
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\m_rpk_mixed_ca.paa";
	initspeed = 745;
};
class 1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell;	// External class reference

class hlc_VOG25_AK : 1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell {
	ammo = "G_40mm_HE";
	count = 1;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_VOG25_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_VOG25_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_VOG25_DSP_SH";
	initspeed = 76;
	mass = 4;
	namesound = "";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\ui\gear_UGL_slug_CA.paa";
	reloadaction = "HLC_GestureReloadGP30";
	scope = public;
	type = 16;
};

class hlc_GRD_White : 1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell {
	ammo = "G_40mm_Smoke";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_WH_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_WH_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_WH_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_white_CA.paa";
	reloadaction = "HLC_GestureReloadGP30";
};

class hlc_GRD_Red : hlc_GRD_White {
	ammo = "G_40mm_SmokeRed";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_RED_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_RED_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_RED_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_red_CA.paa";
};

class hlc_GRD_green : hlc_GRD_White {
	ammo = "G_40mm_SmokeGreen";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_GR_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_GR_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_GR_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_green_CA.paa";
};

class hlc_GRD_yellow : hlc_GRD_White {
	ammo = "G_40mm_SmokeYellow";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_YL_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_YL_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_YL_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_yellow_CA.paa";
};

class hlc_GRD_orange : hlc_GRD_White {
	ammo = "G_40mm_SmokeOrange";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_OR_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_OR_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_OR_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_orange_CA.paa";
};

class hlc_GRD_purple : hlc_GRD_White {
	ammo = "G_40mm_SmokePurple";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_PU_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_PU_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_PU_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_purple_CA.paa";
};

class hlc_GRD_blue : hlc_GRD_White {
	ammo = "G_40mm_SmokeBlue";
	descriptionshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_BL_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_AK_GRD_BL_DSP";
	displaynameshort = "$STR_AK_GRD_BL_DSP_SH";
	picture = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\UI\gear_UGL_Smokeshell_blue_CA.paa";
};
};

class CfgWeapons {
class Rifle;	// External class reference
class WeaponSlotsInfo;	// External class reference
class optic_Hamr;	// External class reference
class LMG_Zafir_F;	// External class reference

class Rifle_Base_F : Rifle {
	class WeaponSlotsInfo;	// External class reference
	class GunParticles;	// External class reference
};
class optic_dms;	// External class reference

class HLC_Optic_PSO1 : optic_dms {
	descriptionshort = "$STR_OPT_PSO1_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_OPT_PSO1_DSP";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\pso1\pso1.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_pso1_x_ca";

class ItemInfo : InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F {
		mass = 7;
		modelOptics = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\pso1\pso_optics";

class OpticsModes {
			class Snip {
				opticsID = 1;
				useModelOptics = 1;
				opticsPPEffects[] = {"OpticsCHAbera2", "OpticsBlur3"};
				opticsZoomMin = 0.0623;
				opticsZoomMax = 0.0623;
				opticsZoomInit = 0.0623;
				discreteDistance[] = {400};
				discreteDistanceInitIndex = 0;
				distanceZoomMin = 400;
				distanceZoomMax = 400;
				discretefov[] = {0.0623};
				discreteInitIndex = 0;
				memoryPointCamera = "opticView";
				modelOptics[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\pso1\pso_optics"};
				visionMode[] = {"Normal"};
				opticsFlare = true;
				opticsDisablePeripherialVision = true;
				cameraDir = "";
			};

class Snip_ILLUM {
				opticsID = 2;
				useModelOptics = 1;
				opticsZoomMin = 0.0623;
				opticsZoomMax = 0.0623;
				opticsZoomInit = 0.0623;
				discreteDistance[] = {400};
				distanceZoomMin = 400;
				distanceZoomMax = 400;
				discreteInitIndex = 0;
				modelOptics[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\pso1\pso_optics_illum"};
				opticsFlare = true;
				cameraDir = "";
			};
		};
	};
};

class HLC_Optic_1p29 : HLC_Optic_PSO1 {
	descriptionshort = "$STR_OPT_1P29_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_OPT_1P29_DSP";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\1p29\1p29.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_1p29_ca";

mass = 7;
		modelOptics = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\1p29\1p29_optics";

class OpticsModes {
			class Snip {
				opticsID = 1;
				useModelOptics = 1;
				opticsZoomMin = 0.0623;
				opticsZoomMax = 0.0623;
				opticsZoomInit = 0.0623;
				discreteDistance[] = {300};
				distanceZoomMin = 400;
				distanceZoomMax = 400;
				discreteInitIndex = 0;
				modelOptics[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\1p29\1p29_optics"};
				opticsFlare = true;
				cameraDir = "";
			};
		};
	};
};

class optic_ACO_grn;	// External class reference

class hlc_optic_kobra : optic_ACO_grn {
	scope = public;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_OPT_Kobra_DSC_SH";
	displayname = "$STR_OPT_Kobra_DSP";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\Kobra\kobra.p3d";
	picture = "\A3\weapons_F\Data\UI\gear_acco_aco_CA.paa";
};

class optic_tws;	// External class reference

class hlc_optic_goshawk : optic_tws {
	scope = public;
	descriptionshort = "$STR_OPT_Goshawk_DSC_SH";
	displayName = "$STR_OPT_Goshawk_DSP";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_goshawk_ca.paa";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\goshawk\goshawk.p3d";
		mass = 10;
		modelOptics = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\goshawk\TI_goshawk_optic.p3d";

class OpticsModes {
			class Goshawk_TI {
				opticsID = 1;
				useModelOptics = 1;
				opticsZoomMin = 0.0694444;
				opticsZoomMax = 0.0694444;
				opticsZoomInit = 0.0694444;
				discreteDistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 400, 500};
				discreteDistanceInitIndex = 1;
				distanceZoomMin = 300;
				distanceZoomMax = 300;
				opticsPPEffects[] = {};
				modelOptics[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\goshawk\TI_goshawk_optic.p3d"};
				visionMode[] = {"TI"};
				thermalMode[] = {0};
				opticsFlare = true;
				cameraDir = "";
			};
		};
	};
};

class muzzle_snds_H;	// External class reference

class hlc_muzzle_545SUP_AK : muzzle_snds_H {
	displayName = "$STR_SUP_545_AK_DSP";
	picture = "\A3\weapons_F\Data\UI\gear_acca_snds_h_CA.paa";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\PBS4\pbs4";

class ItemInfo : InventoryMuzzleItem_Base_F {
		mass = 5;

class MagazineCoef {
			initSpeed = 0.6;
		};

class AmmoCoef {
			hit = 0.9;
			visibleFire = 0.5;	// how much is visible when this weapon is fired
			audibleFire = 0.3;
			visibleFireTime = 0.5;	// how long is it visible
			audibleFireTime = 0.5;
			cost = 1.0;
			typicalSpeed = 0.6;
			airFriction = 1.0;
		};
		muzzleEnd = "zaslehPoint";
		alternativeFire = "Zasleh2";
		modes[] = {"Single", "FullAuto", "Burst", "DummyMode1", "DummyMode2", "DummyMode3", "DummyMode4", "DummyMode5"};

class Single : Mode_SemiAuto {
			begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74_sil", 1.0, 1, 300};
			begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74_sil", 1.0, 1, 300};
			begin3[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74_sil", 1.0, 1, 300};
			soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.333, "begin2", 0.333, "begin3", 0.333};
			weaponSoundEffect = "DefaultRifle";
		};

class FullAuto : Mode_FullAuto {
		};

class Burst : Mode_Burst {
		};

class DummyMode1 : Single {};

class DummyMode2 : Single {};

class DummyMode3 : Single {};

class DummyMode4 : Single {};

class DummyMode5 : Single {};
	};
};

class hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK : hlc_muzzle_545SUP_AK {
	displayName = "$STR_SUP_762_AK_DSP";
	picture = "\A3\weapons_F\Data\UI\gear_acca_snds_h_CA.paa";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\PBS1\pbs1";

class ItemInfo : InventoryMuzzleItem_Base_F {
		mass = 5;

class MagazineCoef {
			initSpeed = 0.6;
		};

class AmmoCoef {
			hit = 0.9;
			visibleFire = 0.5;	// how much is visible when this weapon is fired
			audibleFire = 0.3;
			visibleFireTime = 0.5;	// how long is it visible
			audibleFireTime = 0.5;
			cost = 1.0;
			typicalSpeed = 0.6;
			airFriction = 1.0;
		};
		muzzleEnd = "zaslehPoint";
		alternativeFire = "Zasleh2";
		modes[] = {"Single", "FullAuto", "Burst", "DummyMode1", "DummyMode2", "DummyMode3", "DummyMode4", "DummyMode5"};

begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_sil", 1.0, 1, 300};
			begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_sil", 1.0, 1, 300};
			begin3[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_sil", 1.0, 1, 300};
		};

};

};

class DummyMode1 : Single {};

class DummyMode2 : Single {};

class DummyMode3 : Single {};

class DummyMode4 : Single {};

class DummyMode5 : Single {};
	};
};

class hlc_ak_base : Rifle_Base_F {
	scope = protected;
	magazines[] = {"hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK", "hlc_30Rnd_545x39_T_AK", "hlc_30Rnd_545x39_EP_AK", "hlc_45Rnd_545x39_t_rpk"};

class Library {
		libTextDesc = "Izhmash AK74";
	};
	reloadAction = "HLC_GestureReloadAK";
	maxRecoilSway = 0.0125;
	swayDecaySpeed = 1.25;

class GunParticles : GunParticles {
		class SecondEffect {
			positionName = "Nabojnicestart";
			directionName = "Nabojniceend";
			effectName = "CaselessAmmoCloud";
		};
	};

class WeaponSlotsInfo : WeaponSlotsInfo {
		mass = 33;

class MuzzleSlot : SlotInfo {
			linkProxy = "\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE";
			compatibleItems[] = {"hlc_muzzle_545SUP_AK"};
		};

class CowsSlot : CowsSlot {
			compatibleItems[] = {"hlc_optic_pso1", "hlc_optic_goshawk", "hlc_optic_kobra", "hlc_optic_1p29"};
		};

class PointerSlot : PointerSlot {
			compatibleItems[] = {};
		};
	};
	opticsZoomMin = 0.375;
	opticsZoomMax = 1.1;
	opticsZoomInit = 0.75;
	distanceZoomMin = 300;
	distanceZoomMax = 300;
	descriptionShort = "$STR_AsRi_5.45";
	handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "hlc_core\animation\oldgesture\ak74_hands.rtm"};
	dexterity = 1.8;
	bullet1[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\metal_762_01", 0.398107, 1, 15};
	bullet10[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\grass_762_02", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet11[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\grass_762_03", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet12[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\grass_762_04", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet2[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\metal_762_02", 0.398107, 1, 15};
	bullet3[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\metal_762_03", 0.398107, 1, 15};
	bullet4[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\metal_762_04", 0.398107, 1, 15};
	bullet5[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\dirt_762_01", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet6[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\dirt_762_02", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet7[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\dirt_762_03", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet8[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\dirt_762_04", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	bullet9[] = {"A3\sounds_f\weapons\shells\7_62\grass_762_01", 0.281838, 1, 15};
	soundBullet[] = {"bullet1", 0.083, "bullet2", 0.083, "bullet3", 0.083, "bullet4", 0.083, "bullet5", 0.083, "bullet6", 0.083, "bullet7", 0.083, "bullet8", 0.083, "bullet9", 0.083, "bullet10", 0.083, "bullet11", 0.083, "bullet12", 0.083};
	modes[] = {"FullAuto", "Single", "fullauto_medium", "single_medium_optics1", "single_far_optics2"};

begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74m_fire", 1, 1, 900};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74m_fire", 1, 1, 900};
		soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.5, "begin2", 0.5};
		closure1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74_first", 1.0, 1, 30};
		closure2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74_first", 1.0, 1, 30};
		soundClosure[] = {"closure1", 0.5, "closure2", 0.5};
		reloadTime = 0.086;
		recoil = "recoil_single_mx";
		recoilProne = "recoil_single_prone_mx";
		dispersion = 0.000654498;
		minRange = 2;
		minRangeProbab = 0.5;
		midRange = 225;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 500;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.2;
	};

reloadTime = 0.086;
		recoil = "recoil_auto_mx";
		recoilProne = "recoil_auto_prone_mx";
		minRange = 0;
		minRangeProbab = 0.9;
		midRange = 15;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 30;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.1;
		aiRateOfFire = 1e-006;	// delay between shots at given distance
	};

class fullauto_medium : FullAuto {
		showToPlayer = false;
		burst = 3;
		minRange = 2;
		minRangeProbab = 0.5;
		midRange = 75;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 150;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.05;
		aiRateOfFire = 2.0;	// delay between shots at given distance
		aiRateOfFireDistance = 200;
	};

class single_medium_optics1 : Single {
		requiredOpticType = 1;
		showToPlayer = false;
		minRange = 2;
		minRangeProbab = 0.2;
		midRange = 450;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 600;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.2;
		aiRateOfFire = 6;	// delay between shots at given distance
		aiRateOfFireDistance = 600;
	};

class single_far_optics2 : single_medium_optics1 {
		requiredOpticType = 2;
		showToPlayer = false;
		minRange = 100;
		minRangeProbab = 0.1;
		midRange = 500;
		midRangeProbab = 0.6;
		maxRange = 700;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.05;
		aiRateOfFire = 8;	// delay between shots at given distance
		aiRateOfFireDistance = 700;
	};
	aiDispersionCoefY = 10;
	aiDispersionCoefX = 8;
	drysound[] = {"hlc_core\sound\empty_assaultrifles", 5, 1, 10};
	reloadMagazineSound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74m_reload", 0.74, 1, 30};
};

class hlc_rifle_ak74 : hlc_ak_base {
	scope = public;
	displayName = "$STR_AK74";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\tigg_ak74\ak74.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_ak74_x_ca";
	UiPicture = "\A3\weapons_f\data\UI\icon_regular_CA.paa";
	bg_bipod = 0;
	modes[] = {"FullAuto", "Single", "fullauto_medium", "single_medium_optics1", "single_far_optics2"};
	reloadMagazineSound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74m_reload", 0.74, 1, 30};
	handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "hlc_core\animation\oldgesture\ak74_hands.rtm"};
	changeFiremodeSound[] = {"hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak_selector", 1, 1, 20};

airateoffire = "1e-006";	// delay between shots at given distance
		reloadTime = 0.086;
		recoil = "recoil_single_mk20";
		recoilProne = "recoil_single_prone_mk20";
		minRange = 2;
		minRangeProbab = 0.5;
		midRange = 225;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 500;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.2;
	};

airateoffire = "1e-006";	// delay between shots at given distance
		reloadTime = 0.086;
		recoil = "recoil_auto_mk20";
		recoilProne = "recoil_auto_prone_mk20";
		minRange = 0;
		minRangeProbab = 0.9;
		midRange = 15;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 30;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.1;
	};

mass = 33;

compatibleItems[] = {"hlc_optic_pso1", "hlc_optic_goshawk", "hlc_optic_kobra", "hlc_optic_1p29"};
		};
	};

class ItemInfo {
		priority = 1;
		RMBhint = XMC;
		onHoverText = "TODO XMC DSS";
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_aks74 : hlc_rifle_ak74 {
	scope = public;
	displayName = "$STR_AKS74";
	reloadAction = "HLC_GestureReloadAK";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\aks74\ak47.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_aks74_x_ca";
	discretedistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 400, 500};
	discretedistanceinitindex = 0;
	bg_bipod = 0;
	opticszoominit = 0.75;
	opticszoommax = 1.1;
	opticszoommin = 0.375;

class ItemInfo {
		priority = 1;
		RMBhint = XMC;
	};

};
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_ak12 : hlc_rifle_aks74 {
	scope = public;
	displayName = "$STR_AK12";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\ak12\ak12.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_ak12_x_ca";
	discretedistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900};
	discretedistanceinitindex = 2;
	bg_bipod = 0;
	reloadMagazineSound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak12_reload", 0.74, 1, 30};
	modes[] = {"Burst", "Single", "FullAuto", "fullauto_medium", "single_medium_optics1", "single_far_optics2"};
	handanim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "hlc_core\animation\gesture\handpose_ak12.rtm"};
	reloadAction = "HLC_GestureReloadAK12";

reloadTime = 0.1;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak12_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak12_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		closure1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak12_first", 1.0, 1, 30};
		closure2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak12_first", 1.0, 1, 30};
	};

reloadTime = 0.1;
		dispersion = 0.00062541;
		recoilprone = "recoil_auto_prone_mk20";
	};

reloadTime = 0.06;
		dispersion = 0.00062541;
		recoilProne = "recoil_auto_mk20";
		burst = 3;
		minRange = 2;
		minRangeProbab = 0.5;
		midRange = 225;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 500;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.2;
	};

class Library {
		libTextDesc = "Izhmash AK12 5.45mm";
	};

mass = 40;

};

class asdg_OpticRail_AK12 : asdg_OpticRail1913 {};

class CowsSlot {};
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_aks74u : hlc_rifle_ak74 {
	scope = public;
	displayName = "$STR_AKS74U";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\millaks74u\aks74u.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_aks74u_x_ca";
	discretedistance[] = {350, 500};
	bg_bipod = 0;

reloadTime = 0.086;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74u_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74u_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		dispersion = 0.000972294;
	};

reloadTime = 0.086;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74u_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak74u_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		dispersion = 0.000972294;
		recoilprone = "recoil_auto_prone_mk20";
	};

class Library {
		libTextDesc = "Izhmash AKS74U";
	};

mass = 27;

};
	};

class ItemInfo {
		priority = 1;
		RMBhint = XMC;
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_ak47 : hlc_rifle_aks74 {
	magazines[] = {"hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak", "hlc_30Rnd_762x39_t_ak", "hlc_45Rnd_762x39_m_rpk", "HLC_45rnd_762x39_T_RPK"};
	displayName = "$STR_AK47";
	descriptionShort = "$STR_AsRi_7.62";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\ak47\ak47.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_ak47_x_ca";
	discretedistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000};
	discretedistanceinitindex = 2;
	bg_bipod = 0;
	reloadMagazineSound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_reload", 0.74, 1, 30};

reloadTime = 0.097;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
	};

reloadTime = 0.097;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\ak47_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		recoilprone = "recoil_single_prone_mx";
	};

class Library {
		libTextDesc = "Izhmash AK47 (Type 1)";
	};

mass = 27;

compatibleItems[] = {"hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK"};
		};
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_akm : hlc_rifle_ak47 {
	displayName = "$STR_AKM";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\akm\akm.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_akm_x_ca";
};

class hlc_rifle_akmgl : hlc_rifle_akm {
	displayName = "$STR_AKM_GL";
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\akmgl\akm.p3d";
	handanim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "hlc_core\animation\gesture\handpose_gp.rtm"};
	muzzles[] = {this, "hlc_GP25_AKM"};

class hlc_GP25_AKM : UGL_F {
		cameradir = "GL_Look";
		discreteDistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 400};
		discreteDistanceCameraPoint[] = {"GL_Eye1", "GL_Eye2", "GL_Eye3", "GL_Eye4"};
		displayname = GP25;
		useModelOptics = 0;
		useExternalOptic = 0;
		optics = true;
		drysound[] = {"A3\sounds_f\Weapons\other\sfx5", 1, 1, 400};
		cursoraim = "gl";
		magazinereloadtime = 0;
		magazines[] = {"hlc_VOG25_AK", "hlc_GRD_White", "hlc_GRD_Red", "hlc_GRD_Green", "hlc_GRD_Yellow", "hlc_GRD_Purple", "hlc_GRD_Blue", "hlc_GRD_Orange"};
		opticszoominit = 0.75;
		opticszoommax = 1.1;
		opticszoommin = 0.375;
		reloadmagazinesound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\gp30_reload", 0.1, 1, 20};
		reloadtime = 0.1;
		sound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\gp30_fire", db0, 1, 400};
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_rpk : hlc_rifle_ak47 {
	scope = public;
	displayName = "$STR_RPK";		
	descriptionShort = "$STR_LMG_7.62";
	reloadAction = "HLC_GestureReloadRPK";
	magazines[] = {"hlc_45Rnd_762x39_m_rpk", "HLC_45rnd_762x39_T_RPK", "hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak", "hlc_30Rnd_762x39_t_ak"};
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\rpk\ak47.p3d";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_rpk_x_ca";
	discretedistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900};
	bg_bipod = 1;
	drysound[] = {"\hlc_core\sound\empty_machineguns", 5, 1, 10};
	opticszoominit = 0.75;
	opticszoommax = 1.1;
	opticszoommin = 0.375;
	reloadMagazineSound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\rpk_reload_me", 0.74, 1, 30};

reloadTime = 0.1;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\rpk_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\rpk_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
	};

reloadTime = 0.1;
		begin1[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\rpk_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		begin2[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\rpk_fire", 1.0, 1, 1200};
		recoilprone = "recoil_single_prone_mx";
	};

class ItemInfo {
		priority = 1;
		RMBhint = XMC;
	};

mass = 48;

compatibleItems[] = {"hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK"};
		};

class PointerSlot : PointerSlot {
			compatibleItems[] = {};
		};

};
	};
};

class hlc_rifle_aks74_GL : hlc_rifle_aks74 {
	model = "\hlc_wp_ak\mesh\aks74gl\ak47.p3d";
	handanim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "hlc_core\animation\gesture\handpose_gp25.rtm"};
	displayName = "$STR_AKS74_GL";
	picture = "\hlc_wp_ak\tex\ui\gear_aks74gl_x_ca";
	muzzles[] = {this, "hlc_GP30_AKS74"};
	bg_bipod = 0;

class hlc_GP30_AKS74 : UGL_F {
		cameradir = "GL Look";
		discreteDistance[] = {100, 200, 300, 400};
		discreteDistanceCameraPoint[] = {"GL Eye1", "GL Eye2", "GL Eye3", "GL Eye4"};
		displayname = GP30;
		useModelOptics = 0;
		useExternalOptic = 0;
		optics = true;
		drysound[] = {"A3\sounds_f\Weapons\other\sfx5", 1, 1, 400};
		cursoraim = "gl";
		magazinereloadtime = 0;
		magazines[] = {"hlc_VOG25_AK", "hlc_GRD_White", "hlc_GRD_Red", "hlc_GRD_Green", "hlc_GRD_Yellow", "hlc_GRD_Purple", "hlc_GRD_Blue", "hlc_GRD_Orange"};
		opticszoominit = 0.75;
		opticszoommax = 1.1;
		opticszoommin = 0.375;
		reloadmagazinesound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\gp30_reload", 0.1, 1, 20};
		reloadtime = 0.1;
		sound[] = {"\hlc_wp_ak\snd\gp30_fire", db0, 1, 400};

};

};
		};
	};
};
};

And use WavtoWss in ArmA3Tools/Audio/ for convert u audio-files

In config i used wss files and path to it.

File with localization

stringtable.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Project name="AK_PACK">
<Package name="Main">
	<Key ID="STR_AsRi_5.45">
		<Original>Assault rifle<br/>Caliber: 5.45x39 mm</Original>
		<Russian>Ð¨Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¼Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð²Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚Ð¾Ð²ÐºÐ°<br/>Калибр: 5,45x39 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AsRi_7.62">
		<Original>Assault rifle<br/>Caliber: 7.62x39 mm</Original>
		<Russian>Ð¨Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¼Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð²Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚Ð¾Ð²ÐºÐ°<br/>Калибр: 7,62x39 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_LMG_7.62">
		<Original>Light Machine Gun<br/>Caliber: 7.62x39 mm</Original>
		<Russian>Легкий пулемет<br/>Калибр: 7,62x39 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74">
		<Original>AK-74        5.45 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐК-74        5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AKS74">
		<Original>AKS-74       5.45 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐКC-74       5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AKS74U">
		<Original>AKS-74U      5.45 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐКC-74У      5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AKS74_GL">
		<Original>AKS-74 GP-30 5.45 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐКC-74 ГП-30 5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK12">
		<Original>AK-12        5.45 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐК-12        5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK47">
		<Original>AK-47        7.62 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐК-47        7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AKM">
		<Original>AKM          7.62 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐКМ          7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AKM_GL">
		<Original>AKM GP-25    7.62 mm</Original>
		<Russian>ÐКМ ГП-25    7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK">
		<Original>RPK          7.62 mm</Original>
		<Russian>РПК          7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_PSO1_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Optical Sniper Sight<br/>Magnification: 4x</Original>
		<Russian>Прицел ÑнайперÑкий оптичеÑкий<br/>Увеличение: 4x</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_PSO1_DSP">
		<Original>PSO-1</Original>
		<Russian>ПСО-1</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_1P29_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Combat Optic<br/>Magnification: 4x</Original>
		<Russian>Прицел оптичеÑкий<br/>Увеличение: 4x</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_1P29_DSP">
		<Original>UPO-1 1P29</Original>
		<Russian>УСП-1 1П29</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_Kobra_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Open Face Collimator Optic</Original>
		<Russian>ÐšÐ¾Ð»Ð»Ð¸Ð¼Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¾Ð¿Ñ‚Ð¸ÐºÐ°</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_Kobra_DSP">
		<Original>Kobra Sight</Original>
		<Russian>Прицел Кобра</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_Goshawk_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Goshawk Adaptable Thermal Optic<br/>Magnification: 3.6x</Original>
		<Russian>Прицел-тепловизор<br/>Увеличение: 3.6x</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_OPT_Goshawk_DSP">
		<Original>Goshawk</Original>
		<Russian>Шахин</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_SUP_545_AK_DSP">
		<Original>PBS-4 Suppressor (5.45 mm)</Original>
		<Russian>Глушитель ПБС-4 (5,45 мм)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_SUP_762_AK_DSP">
		<Original>PBS-1 Suppressor (7.62 mm)</Original>
		<Russian>Глушитель ПБС-1 (7,62 мм)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_B_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 5.45x39mm 7N6<br/>Rounds: 30<br/>Used in: AK-74/AKS-74/AKS-74 GP-30/AKS-74U/AK-12</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 5,45x39 мм 7Ð6<br/>Кол-во: 30<br/>Применение: ÐК-74/ÐКС-74/ÐКС-74 ГП-30/ÐКС-74У/ÐК-12</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_B_DSP">
		<Original>5.45mm 30Rnd AK74 Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин AK74 30 патр. 5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_B_DSP_SH">
		<Original>7N6</Original>
		<Russian>7Ð6</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_T_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 5.45x39mm 7T3<br/>Rounds: 30<br/>Used in: AK-74/AKS-74/AKS-74 GP-30/AKS-74U/AK-12</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 5,45x39 мм 7Т3<br/>Кол-во: 30<br/>Применение: ÐК-74/ÐКС-74/ÐКС-74 ГП-30/ÐКС-74У/ÐК-12</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_T_DSP">
		<Original>5.45mm 30Rnd Tracer AK74 Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин AK74 30 траÑ.патр. 5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_T_DSP_SH">
		<Original>7T3</Original>
		<Russian>7Т3</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK74_Mag_M_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 5.45x39mm 7T3/7N6<br/>Rounds: 45<br/>Used in: AK-74/AKS-74/AKS-74 GP-30/AKS-74U/AK-12</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 5,45x39 мм 7Т3/7Ð6<br/>Кол-во: 45<br/>Применение: ÐК-74/ÐКС-74/ÐКС-74 ГП-30/ÐКС-74У/ÐК-12</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK74_Mag_M_DSP">
		<Original>5.45mm 45Rnd Mixed RPK74 Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин РПК74 45 Ñмеш.патр. 5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK74_Mag_M_DSP_SH">
		<Original>7T3/7N6</Original>
		<Russian>7Т3/7Ð6</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_EP_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 5.45x39mm 7N24<br/>Rounds: 30<br/>Used in: AK-74/AKS-74/AKS-74 GP-30/AKS-74U/AK-12</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 5,45x39 мм 7Ð24<br/>Кол-во: 30<br/>Применение: ÐК-74/ÐКС-74/ÐКС-74 ГП-30/ÐКС-74У/ÐК-12</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_EP_DSP">
		<Original>5.45mm 30Rnd EP AK74 Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин AK74 БС 30 патр. 5,45 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK74_Mag_EP_DSP_SH">
		<Original>7N24</Original>
		<Russian>7Ð24</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_Mag_B_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 7.62x39mm 57-N-231<br/>Rounds: 30<br/>Used in: AK-47/AKM/AKM GP-25/RPK</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 7.62x39 мм 57-Ð-231<br/>Кол-во: 30<br/>Применение: ÐК-47/ÐКМ/ÐКМ ГП-25/РПК</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_Mag_B_DSP">
		<Original>7.62mm 30Rnd AK47 Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин AK47 30 патр. 7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_Mag_B_DSP_SH">
		<Original>57-N-231</Original>
		<Russian>57-Ð-231</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_Mag_T_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 7.62x39mm 57-T-231P<br/>Rounds: 30<br/>Used in: AK-47/AKM/AKM GP-25/RPK</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 7.62x39 мм 57-Т-231П<br/>Кол-во: 30<br/>Применение: ÐК-47/ÐКМ/ÐКМ ГП-25/РПК</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_Mag_T_DSP">
		<Original>7.62mm 30Rnd Tracer (Green) AK47 Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин AK47 30 траÑ.патр. 7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_Mag_T_DSP_SH">
		<Original>57-T-231P</Original>
		<Russian>57-Т-231П</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK_Mag_T_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 7.62x39mm 57-T-231P<br/>Rounds: 45<br/>Used in: AK-47/AKM/AKM GP-25/RPK</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 7.62x39 мм 57-Т-231П<br/>Кол-во: 45<br/>Применение: ÐК-47/ÐКМ/ÐКМ ГП-25/РПК</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK_Mag_T_DSP">
		<Original>7.62mm 45Rnd Tracer (Green) RPK Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин РПК 45 траÑ.патр. 7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK_Mag_T_DSP_SH">
		<Original>57-T-231P</Original>
		<Russian>57-Т-231П</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK_Mag_M_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Caliber: 7.62x39mm 57-N-231/57-T-231<br/>Rounds: 45<br/>Used in: AK-47/AKM/AKM GP-25/RPK</Original>
		<Russian>Калибр: 7.62x39 мм 57-Ð-231/57-Т-231<br/>Кол-во: 45<br/>Применение: ÐК-47/ÐКМ/ÐКМ ГП-25/РПК</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK_Mag_M_DSP">
		<Original>7.62mm 45Rnd Mixed RPK Mag</Original>
		<Russian>Магазин РПК 45 Ñмеш.патр. 7,62 мм</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_RPK_Mag_M_DSP_SH">
		<Original>57-N(T)-231</Original>
		<Russian>57-Ð(Т)-231</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_VOG25_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: High Explosive Grenade Round<br/>Caliber: 40 mm<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Ð’Ñ‹Ñтрел гранатомётный<br/>Калибр: 40 мм<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_VOG25_DSP">
		<Original>VOG25 HE Grenade Round</Original>
		<Russian>ВОГ-25</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_VOG25_DSP_SH">
		<Original>HE Grenade</Original>
		<Russian>ВОГ-25</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_WH_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - White<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - Белый<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_WH_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (White)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (Белый)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_WH_DSP_SH">
		<Original>White Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>Белый дым</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_RED_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - Red<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - КраÑный<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_RED_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (Red)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (КраÑный)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_RED_DSP_SH">
		<Original>Red Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>КраÑный дым</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_GR_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - Green<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - Зелёный<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_GR_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (Green)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (Зелёный)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_GR_DSP_SH">
		<Original>Green Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>Зелёный дым</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_YL_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - Yellow<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - Жёлтый<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_YL_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (Yellow)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (Жёлтый)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_YL_DSP_SH">
		<Original>Yellow Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>Жёлтый дым</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_OR_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - Orange<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - Оранжевый<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_OR_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (Orange)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (Оранжевый)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_OR_DSP_SH">
		<Original>Orange Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>Оранжевый дым</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_PU_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - Purple<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - Фиолетовый<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_PU_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (Purple)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (Фиолетовый)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_PU_DSP_SH">
		<Original>Purple Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>Фиолетовый дым</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_BL_DSC_SH">
		<Original>Type: Smoke Round - Blue<br/>Rounds: 1<br/>Used in: GP-25, GP-30</Original>
		<Russian>Тип: Дымовой ÑнарÑд - Синий<br/>Кол-во: 1<br/>Применение: ГП-25, ГП-30</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_BL_DSP">
		<Original>GRD Round (Blue)</Original>
		<Russian>Дымовой ÑнарÑд (Синий)</Russian>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_AK_GRD_BL_DSP_SH">
		<Original>Blue Smoke</Original>
		<Russian>Синий дым</Russian>
	</Key>
</Package>
</Project>

Hey man, I really love your addon. Good animations and Sounds = nearly perfect :yay:

So I have also a simple question:

Can you tell me, how you have managed the GL-Ironsight animation, when I switch into GL Firemode at your AK pack?

Would be very kind, because I'm working currently on my own Weaponmod and I would like to see this feature also on my GL-Weapon.

Greets,

Biwi

Hey man, I really love your addon. Good animations and Sounds = nearly perfect :yay:

So I have also a simple question:

Can you tell me, how you have managed the GL-Ironsight animation, when I switch into GL Firemode at your AK pack?

Would be very kind, because I'm working currently on my own Weaponmod and I would like to see this feature also on my GL-Weapon.

Greets,

Biwi

Pretty easy-

If you want a ladder sight that flips up, you need to set up an animation with "weaponMuzzle" and the source in the cfg, if you want something like the GP's quadrant sight, similar thing, but change the animation source to "zeroing2". you can do the same for normal sight with "zeroing1"

Back to topic

Getting positive responses back from my Nvidia crash testers, looks like the bug's been squashed, so pending any REALLY bad issues, looking to push out a patch mid-week. It'll come with a few minor fixes with it, amongst them -

- Goshawk no longer switches "on/off" with firemode

- Removed blank UV sets from optical attachments, optics no longer turn white at distance

- AK fire selectors now all correctly indicate correct firemode on all weapon (apparently the animation source takes into account all firemodes, including AI-only ones)

- AK suppressor firemodes reordered to match AKs (exceptions: AK12/AEK)

- Minor smoothing tweaks to AK12,AK47

- Weight tweaks to magazines

- geometry LODs added to Kobra,1P29

And as a bit of an apology gift to everyone affected by the crash, I'm throwing a couple of things in

If nothing comes up, this Wednesday is happening.