toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sorry to ask, but why are the Core part of the mod not installed in its own seperate moddirectory. Seems odd that one should overwrite the keyfile of the Core mod (that is a requirement) with the weaponsmod (M60 in this case).

Sorry to ask, but why are the Core part of the mod not installed in its own seperate moddirectory. Seems odd that one should overwrite the keyfile of the Core mod (that is a requirement) with the weaponsmod (M60 in this case).

Think of it this way, effectively, the M60 is just an extension of the functionality of the Core mod. The idea of having the two separate, but in the same folder is basicly that other mod-makers can use the contents of the core without needing any of the other mods that also use or add to it. As to why they're in the same @mod folder, basically it's my pejorative, and they're conceptually linked in my mind. I mean ,you can put the M60 in it's own @folder and it'll work fine, it just didn't make sense to me to NOT put it in the same place as HLC_core. Hope that explains it.

Anyway, The CAT Skeleton is officially free to use. Links on the OP.

RTC96dcs.jpgWn7eXIHs.jpg3Z3mARFs.jpg

As an added bonus, some images to tide you all over for the next set of small arms to come, effectively within the next 7 days, AND as promised, I'm doing a livestream of me animating within the next 30 minutes, and I'll be at it for a few hours, if that tickles anyone's curiosity.

UStream

Will there be an AKM as well as the AK 47, or will it be just the AK-47 for 7.62?

I'm dying for these AK's. You can't even begin to understand. Especially the animations.

Maybe he meant 11 days instead of 7... oh well! Looking forward to it!

Yeah, hit some IRL stuff I have to deal with over the weekend, so might be a few days late, many apologies guys.

Will there be an AKM as well as the AK 47, or will it be just the AK-47 for 7.62?

AKM will be included, yeah, that and the RPK round out the 7.62x39, and there's a GP'd variant in each of the AK calibers.

I saw your video and i tell you this is very smooth and clear animation that i ever seen in Arma history!

Can i expect another animation too such as like this? :D

I saw your video and i tell you this is very smooth and clear animation that i ever seen in Arma history!

Can i expect another animation too such as like this? :D

These animations heavily relies on the magazine to look good though. The way how he's ejecting one with another one. And since magazines are pretty much placeholders and absolute bitches to animate in ArmA 3 you can pretty much forget about it.

Also i was wondering toadie, will these AK's include hidden selections ? So one could produce texture variants without too much hassle.

Amazing! Can't wait till your M4's, and your other weapons come out!

Toadie! As a thinly veiled request for some of these variants I'll throw some AK-fueled motivation at you!

Toadie! As a thinly veiled request for some of these variants I'll throw some AK-fueled motivation at you!

Haha, Carnnik Con is my hero and has been for a while now.

Anyway, I throw back to you a video of my own.

AKs on the first page. HLC-Core updated, and M60E4 got a patch also. Should keep Foxhound on his toes :D

Edited by toadie2k

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thank you!

You probably didn't installed HLC core.

Also i played with them for a little while and this is probably the best weapons i ever saw in ArmA. Period. The animations brings so much to the whole thing, it's crazy.

Thanks again.

Last thing though, do they feature hiddenselections, ( for retexturing purposes ) ?

...or didn´t updated (I mean - replaced) the hlc_core.pbo! (if you do so, sorophx, it will work)

Hey Toadie, uncanny work, loved the new animations and the Ak-12 is da bomb... but is it something in my end or we can´t attach any flashlight ot IR laser to it? It has the frontal rails (I mean, in the model) and it would be handicapped in comparisson with the western rifles ingame!

Or a config mishap that slipped your attention (null sweat, with all these guns together, it must be a helluva config job) and just a hotfix would do it?

cheers!

oh, I didn't realize it had been updated as well, thanks