Sign in to follow this  
thetrooper

enableSimulation false

enableSimulation false;

Hi all, is there a quick an easy way to pause everything west and east on the map on mission start?

I thought about enableSimulation false; which is good for individual units. At this stage it would be a ball ache to list every singly unit in my init file. Is there a way to call all west and all east?

Make a BIG trigger for that area that it should cover.

Set activation for Anybody and repeatable

condition -> this

onAct -> {_x enablesimulation false} foreach thislist;

cool, but now how do I get it to be true?

It's to do an intro with text in blackness until I'm ready for it to start

There is no need for a trigger

{ _x enableSimulation false} foreach (allunits + vehicles);

Not sure I really know what you mean there. Works in the trigger just fine. Your one isn't working in my script. Scripting way is the way forward.

The script ist read from top to down, if you execute the script before the units are spawned, thent it won't work.

Edit: It's also mandatory that you execute after the line "waitUntil{!(isNil "BIS_fnc_init")};" and not before.

Are you sure it didn't work? I just threw it into a random mission I had and cannot move and the AI cannot move.I had originally mistyped "enableSimulation" with "enabledSimulation", but I fixed that within 1 minute of posting.

I got it now cheers. It was part of my script wouldn't allow it. it was before the fade for whatever reason....Now i spot a waitUntil{!(isNil "BIS_fnc_init")};. Thanks for your help ;)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

lol, now I can't unfreeze it
{ _x enableSimulation true} foreach (allunits + vehicles);